Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG015Y:
- Q:What's the difference between tile mastic & tile adhesive?
- tile mastic is usually a dry powder and you add water to it. tile adhesive is a premix that's like peanut butter that you could apply to the wall or the tile. The primer is to help glue the paper back one the gypsum. Then when you put the adhesive on, it'll stick longer. If you get the grout and adhesive mix, then you won't have to grout later, and I use it a lot in doing quick fixes. Comes in different colors and I use the unsanded cause it doesn't have to have much space between tiles to work. Put enough on the back of the tile along the edges so it oozes out. Good luck
- Q:When and how to tile under the refrigerator?
- Your refrigerator should have an adjustment at the front, just lower your frige push back at the top of frige, and put some blocking back far enough so you can set your tile. Make sure the tile is far enough under the frige. Lay your tile, and grout. Then push back the frige, remove the blocks, and adjust your wheels as needed.
- Q:What is the best material used to fix a bathtub tile?
- Yes!! Scrape as much of the old glue away from the wall since anything you add will make the tile stick out farther than it did before. Next let it dry if its wet. Than apply some loctite adhesive to the back of the tile. Push the tile in until it is flush with the other tile. About four good size lines of glue will do it. Around the edges and then 4 vertical lines. This will allow the glue to expand and not hold the tile out. Wipe off any extra glue now . It hard to get off later. Let dry over night and than buy a matching grout to finish the job, Follow the instruction on the box. Good luck
- Q:Back splash - do we seal before travertine tile is put on the wall?
- Put the back splash tile on - then take a sponge and apply sealer to tile. Do not get sealer on edges that grout will fill in - put just on surface of tile. This will keep grout from sticking into small holes/dips in surface of tile. Let sealer dry good - then grout. Apply blue painters tape to edge of top up against wall to keep grout from getting all over the top. Apply about 2-3 strips of 2 blue painters tape here and also on any edges of wall cabinets/window trim etc. After grout is done and cleaned up - Apply grout sealer. Set first row of wall tile on a yardstick placed on the surface of the top. This will give you an even grout line starting off on the bottom. Use a *fast grab adhesive which will keep tile from sliding around. Take off any electrical covers and apply black electricians tape around the sides of the terminals on these receptacles/switches. Do a good job - take your time.
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- Bilbo has a good answer. Or just go to a store, like Home Depot, and purchase the inexpesive tiles. Any craft store will have the creramic paints you need. Some need to baked in your oven, and some don't.
- Q:can I paint over bathroom tile?
- Yes, okorder.com... You will get better results if you spray rather than brush it on. If you check it out, there a companies that specialize in doing this for you. The price isn't that bad. I had it done to a old cast iron tub with wonderful results.
- Q:The walls of my bathroom will be chocolate brown with light pink bordering. Tile help?
- Any of these will work well..... turquoise or aqua dark green or light green beige lavender med. blue =)
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- 24 in by 24 in 6 rows 4 in high 3 columns 8 in wide that's 18 pieces 4 by 8 4 triangles will make one such piece 2 of the squares will make one such pieces that's a total of 20 pieces 4 by 8 so there'll be 2 of those pieces left over
- Q:dull finish on ceramic tile?
- Mopping isn't the proper technique, you need to get down on you hands and knees with a sponge. If the tile has a haze hardened onto it, you may need to use a nylon scrubber pad or tile grout scrubber on the tile surface, or if it's really set on, they make a haze remover just for the purpose.
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- there are special enamel paints just for glass and tile. try a craft store.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range