Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG01XY:
- Q:porcelain floor tiles?
- No you shouldn t.. Dirt, dust and every day stuff will accumulate in the joints and be almost impossible to get out. All tiles are designed to have a space, some smaller and some larger than others. The grout the goes between the tiles is part of the system to make it stable. Sealing the grout is a major help in keeping it clean and stain free, if this is your concern. Porcelain is made to have a sanded grout along with a space of 1/8 to about 1/4 inch. Or 3/6 mm This spacing will also help make up for minor tile sizes that will throw you off if you try to but them tight. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:How do I best fix loose tiles in Shower?
- Plaster or fresh concrete mix
- Q:Ceramic tile flooring?
- You did not state whether the tile is glazed or terra cotta. If it is glazed, you will not be happy with the result of painting it. So forget that. However, if the tile is terra cotta then its surface is somewhat porous, and if it has never been treated with a tile sealant then it can be stained. First, if you can, test a scrap of tile or a small area that is not very visible. You might also want to carefully use a grout sealant only on the grout to protect the grout from being stained. Stain would be wiped on and wiped off about a minute later. Then after at least 48 hours of drying time, the tile should be sealed.
- Q:Can you put vinyl tile on vinyl tile ?
- You certainly do need to rough it up, you may also need to seal or prime it - I have seen new tiling 'creeping' over old, when the glue hasn't really been suitable. The best thing is to get recommendations from the tile manufacturer for the right adhesive for this situation (probably a solvent based one).
- Q:Ceramic tile choice: Did I make a mistake?
- Porcelain tiles are usually baked at higher temperatures than ceramic tiles. The higher temperature usually means better grade. Most porcelain tiles today have a PEI rating of 5, or suitable for heavy-duty traffic. Be careful about what is advertised as porcelain tile. Since not all ceramic tile is porcelain. I believe porcelain tile starts at a rating of 3 and goes up to 10 for commercial use so It would be a good tile. I suppose it would be suitable for residential use in your home. I don't see any reason for not using it, unless you expect it to stay perfect for 40 years. DIY Doc you get a thumbs up from me. You seem to try hard and give good advice.
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- First of all, we can use the removal of nail polish to clean the water to see, but because the light to the water is likely to make the original color of the wall also followed off, so it is recommended in the obvious small places try more insurance.
Or, we can take a piece of vinegar covered with dry cloth, to cover the entire double-sided adhesive traces of the place, until the double-sided adhesive sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
- Q:Terra cotta Tile?????
- Chances are good that the tile was purchased locally by either the tile installer or the builder. If I were in your shoes, I would take the pictures to your local flooring businesses and let them identify it for you. Chances are good that you can still get the same tile in the same shade since it is only a year old. To save some time, call around to make sure that the flooring businesses in your area carry ceramic tile before you spend your hard earned gas money visiting them. Good luck with your project.
- Q:Redoing tile in bathroom?
- Using the 8x8 and figuring they are whole tile, there are 2.25 pcs of 8x8 in a s/f. 56 pcs divided by 2.25 is 24.88 s/f There are 1.17 s/f per 13x13 tile. 24.88 divided by 1.17 s/f is 21.36 pcs of 13x13 or a bare minimum or 22 pcs. The wall figures at 28 pcs divided by 2.25 is 12.44 pc or a minimum of 13 pcs of 12x12. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:How to distinguish between Dongpeng ceramic tile origin where?
- OF.OB is the beginning of the lot number, you see the number on the box next to a lot number, in fact, is the color number, look at that can distinguish.
- Q:just grouted tile how to remove haze?
- Clear water should work. You're supposed to get all that off before you leave it to dry. Do seal it after the curing process. Even dark grouts get dirty. Sealing helps a lot.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range