Basic Information of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
Primary Competitive Advantages of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment
Main Export Markets of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Packing of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
- Q:How much should tiling a 80 square feet area cost? Pattern not complex?
- I recently tiled a room of approximately the same size. Not including the cost of the tile, it cost about $150.00. I used quick set, which costs about $40 per tub. One tub, if used properly, should be enough. If the floor on which you are installing the tile is not concrete, you should stronly consider using the backing board. This will help reduce the chances of the grout, and tile from cracking. If installed on a wooden (plywood) floor, the floor can flex, resulting in cracking of the tile and grout.
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
- Q:What happens if you clean your porcelain ceramic tiles with Vinegar and water but you use more vinegar then?
- Not at all. You just wasted some vinegar and it might take longer for the smell to go away.
- Q:best material to apply glass tiles?
- Glass manufactres in all cases recomend using a white thinset mortar with additive for proper bond strench. Some suggestions include Custom Building Products megaflex Ultimate Thinset Mortar and Versabond Latex Modified Thinset.
- Q:how to install rectified tile?
- it sounds like to me he's using a method called mud setting the tile,used on floors that concrete is low in spots,and sounds to me he knows what he is doing,
- Q:Saltillo Tile?
- My reaction here is the following: NOOOOOOO! Well, you can. But I don' t think you should. The charm of Saltillo tile is that earthy, rustic color. That's why people choose it. All of that aside, it is your tile to do with as you please. However, there is one thing to think about before going ahead: resale value. Changing the look of an already distinctive type of tile which many people look for may hurt your chances some on this front. Handmade tiles are a real selling point with some buyers. If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em! :) What ever you decide, good luck with your reno!
- Q:Can I install granite tiles over a laminate countertop?
- We had ceramic tile put down over our old laminate countertop. The installer put a layer of cement backer board just like you would use in a shower wall installation. He put it on both the horizontal and vertical surfaces. It worked just fine. The only problem was the need to raise the kitchen sink up to match the new countertop thickness. Most granite tiles are much thinner than solid granite counter tops so weight should not be a problem
- Q:Ceramic tile flooring?
- Instead of re-painting your tiles why not change the colour scheme by laying a new pattern? A tip for removing old tiles is to break them with a hammer in the centre and then remove the broken pieces from the centre out to the joins, this way you wont damage any tiles adjacent to them! You can try different patterns without gluing them down, until you find the best pattern that suits you. Good luck and have a great day!
- Q:Ceramic tile floor?
- Hi, you need to pull the linoleum up first. Than scrape the loose mastic off the floor, sand it (you don't want an uneven surface) and wipe up the dust and dirt. Than you can start putting down your tiles. Make sure you leave a window open or the smell of the mastic will leave you high as a kite, and you don't want that! Bye
- Q:craft projects for extra floor tiles?
- well you can put the tiles somewhere else? Maybe buy some more and make a cool tile medallion in your backyard or something? That seems to be pretty popular !
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range