Key Specifications of Polished Micro-crystal Stone Porcelain Tile:
Polished Micro-crystal Stone
Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
Both silk printing and ink-jetting product available
Suitable for homes flooring tiles, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel flooring tiles, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Sizes: 800 x 800mm and 1200 x 600mm
Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
Transportation: by sea
Package: 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Advantages of Polished Micro-crystal Stone Porcelain Tile :
Main Export Markets:
Product Pictures :
Factory Picture :
Oversea Branches :
Packing Details :
- Q:Cheap bathroom tile?
- Ask okorder.com and put in your zip code, you can read the listings of every auction in the area around you. I got enough ceramic tile to tile my entire bathroom, it's 10X15, for $11. I also just bought Bruce oak hardwood flooring for a 25X18 room for $200. You'll just need a little patience to wait until what you want comes up at auction.
- Q:What size trowel for ceramic Tile ?
- No matter how much mastic you use for tile it will come up in the grout joint areas because you have to press down and what I hve found easy and everyone is different is to have a bucket of water and use a spacer to clean the mastic out of the grout joints as you are laying them. After they are dried you can still clean out the grout joint areas which it not hard either. Hope this helps
- Q:Porcelain tile cutting, need help?
- I've installed a lot of tile in my time and I'm a bit confused with some details in your Q. You state you understand the tiles NEED to be cut with a wet saw, which by the way isn't the only tool that works,,, and yet in the same sentence you state you HAD A PLAY?? and tiles chipped? I'll assume that maybe that's a coloquialism? Keep in mind that while porcelain is slightly different in the way the tiles are produced, it's still fired/glazed clay...Essentially Glass. Porcelain often has the tile color and grain running all the way through the tile. The design aids in chips being less visible. In tiling any area all cuts should be at the perimeters, or in areas where a column must be cut around, etc. The pieces of tile should have been crafted with the edges slightly depressed from the rest of the face of the tile, allowing for grouting. One answer has a good suggestion, in the mechanics of a wet saw. Whether or not you rented/borrowed/or bought one, the blade should be new, or nearly new, for every new job. The water dispersal should be even and constant during operation. Any guides should be secure to allow a square/non binding cut. I have various tools I use, always save the cuts for the last, and actually use a Di-Grinder with a Diamond blade, as often as I use the wet saw. Steven Wolf
- Q:Uneven tile finish on walls?
- From what I understand, I'd install either waterproof drywall or regular which you can then seal. You can shim the drywall out where the gap is with furring strips. This will give you a straight surface to put your tile on. This assumes the drywall butts into a corner. You can't put tile on an uneven surface as it just magnifies the unevenness. You might be able to put a molding on to cover the gap. That sounds the easiest and cheapest. Take a picture and show it to some one at a tile store or at a hardware store and they might be able to help.
- Q:Question about Space Shuttle Tiles?
- The Columbia disaster happened because during launch some insulation came off the external tank and hit the leading edge of the wing, right between the two tiles and damaged the seal. During the re-entry, the hot gases from the re-entry friction got behind the tile and melted the wing structure. A few tiles fall off during flight, but it is not a big problem, less so than during the early years of shuttle operations. If you look at the shuttles, some tiles appear fresher then others.
- Q:Tile backsplash?
- a lot of different types of tiles are mounted on a mesh backing. they are usually small tiles on 12x12 sheets or oblong design pieces used as a border or transition. if you saw sheets or tile with a mesh backing that had a piece of paper that peeled off, then chances are it's glass tile. the mesh goes toward the wall and paper peeled off after installation. glass tiles are the only tiles i've seen with the paper layer on them. they can be rather pricey--usually between $20-35 per foot. check with your local tile distributor and look at their selection of glass tiles and see what else they might off that catches your fancy. :) good luck!
- Q:What is the standard water absorption of tiles?
- According to China's national standards for testing tiles, tiles according to the different water absorption, divided into porcelain brick (water absorption E ≤ 0.5%), fine stoneware tile (water absorption 3% ≤ E ≤ 6%), stoneware brick (water absorption 6 % ≤ E ≤ 10%), ceramic brick (water absorption of 10% or more) and so on. The test method should be tested on the back of the brick body.
The moisture absorption of the tiles is related to the breaking strength, abrasion resistance and gloss performance. Generally speaking, the lower the water absorption of tiles, the better the tiles, the higher the product strength, wear resistance and gloss performance is better, the product is not prone to cracking or peeling. And high water absorption of the tiles after the thermal expansion and contraction will lead to tile surface cracks and the overall tile peeling, especially in the choice of toilet paving tiles more attention to this problem.
To determine the size of the water absorption also has a simple method, the water absorption rate, also known as seepage rate, the simplest test method is to drop some water on the tile to do the experiment, after a few minutes, wipe the tile surface of the water, if not left any Traces, to prove that the water absorption of tiles is very low. If you leave the water mark tiles discoloration, then the ceramic tile water absorption is higher.
- Q:dirty tiles that wont get clean?
- go to your local hardware store and ask for a grout removing tool. This tool will scrape out the old grout and then you can renew it.
- Q:How would you go about tiling a bathtub wall?
- FASTER ,CHEAPER ,EASIER PANELING ! JUST COVER AND ADD TRIM ! GOOD LUCK !
- Q:How about a simple tiles? Good quality
- Are almost it, you can tell how to identify the quality of tiles:
The main production areas are: Guangdong, Shandong, Sichuan, Fujian. Look at the surface: mainly include, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles (Except for special pattern processing, such as roller printing products, for the pursuit of natural stone texture effect), to see whether there is any difference between the color and the color performance (color) , Each piece of brick patterns are different.To see the texture of tiles: good products generally firing temperature is relatively high, the product is more compact, knock on the sound more crisp to see the size of the tile: size uniform, the size of each piece of brick Non-edging products should be less than 0.5% of the side length, edging products should be less than the side length of 0.2%.) See the brick flatness: take a few pieces of brick on a more standard plane, between the brick and brick Whether there is no obvious high and low deviation
It is a modernized, big enterprise which is specialized in manufacturing ceramic wall & floor tiles and polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range