Natural Stone Bathroom Tiles
Natural Stone Bathroom Tiles Related Searches
Natural Stone Bathroom Tiles Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Natural Stone Bathroom Tiles supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Natural Stone Bathroom Tiles firm in China.
Hey guys, I'm an 18 year old girl and I want to be a real estate agent. I want to choose that as my career, I'm on summer holidays so I'm doing some research. I'm going back to school soon. I live in Montreal, Quebec..I need to know everything about being a real estate agent like:- Annual Salary- How long will I have to study- What do I need to qualify- What do I have to take in schoolI know I'm missing a lot of points, please let me know everything that I need to know! I want to go to school prepared this year.. Thanks a lot in advance :)
- Walk in to a real estate office near where you live and ask these questions. Someone will be happy to sit down with you for a while to fill you in. The average yearly income in the area I'm in (San Antonio, TX) for licensed Realtors is about $3,000. I get that by taking all the income made by all the Realtors and dividing by how many there are. Some made less, some made more. There are about 8,500 Realtors in this county. About 350 are making a living at it. Turn-over each year is about 2,500. (that many do not renew their licenses, and that many new agents get licensed) This is a straight commission, self-employment. You are your own boss - and some people need a boss looking over their shoulders to actually DO something.s
Also, would it be worth gaining a degree in interior design? My goal is to open a real estate/interior design company by 2013-2014. Would that company be profitable? Is it worth the time to gain a degree (A.A) in both? or should I focus only on one trade?
- your guess is as good as anyone'ss
I live in NY and I'd like to get my real estate license. I'd like to eventually move to the Caribbean and sell real estate there. How would I go about achieving this? I would greatly appreciate any advice from experienced Realtors. Thanks.
- You could must pass to California and take the truly property publications (except they are furnished on-line). Then you could must take the licensing examination in character in California. The crisis is even supposing you probably did do all that and desired to hold your license at a brokerage, you are not able to! You wouldn't have a Social Security Number and also you wouldn't have US residency or a visa to enable you to paintings there.s
I'm trying to scope out the local (Austin, TX) real estate market. I'm not ready to commit to speaking with a realtor yet. What's the best way to find the most recent homes listed for sale?
- The okorder .s
I bought some investment property 2 years ago for $15,000 , rec'd a quit-claim deed, now 2 yrs later I am applying for a loan to fix up the property; have been notified by the title company there is a $21,000 lien agains the property; the perrson I bought property from had taken a loan out 6 months prior to me purchasing; now I cannot get my construction loan until the $21,000 is paid to the lien holder; I know I screwed up 2 yrs ago by not checking the title; lender is not pursuing the borrower of the loan for default in payment and will not give me any information to locate the person I bought property from, lender advised me he has over $500,000 worth of real estate transactions with this person and is not going to do anything to him. What recourse do I have if any? I believe this is some type of fraud; and only way I can proceed with my loan is to pay the lender the $21,000 for him to release the lien. doesn't seem fair. please help, Thank you Tammy W
- Let me make sure I have the facts straight: 1) 2 years ago, you paid someone $15,000 for some investment property. You paid this amount of money without having a title search done, and getting a warranty deed? 2) You are now complaining because in order to get a loan for the property, you are being held accountable for the lien on the property. 3) If the the person you purchased it from was a realtor, and/or you used the services of a realtor to represent yourself, you *MAY* have a suit for professional negligence/incompetence. It would be, in my opinion, professional malpractice for any real estate professional, (including an attorney if one was involved) to allow the sale to go through without a warranty deed and a title search. As you probably know by now, a quit claim deed makes no warranty of title. It just says that the person granting to you the property does so. A warranty deed, on the other hand, warrants or guarantees to you that there is a clean title. You need to consult with a real estate attorney in your state to determine what might be done. The attorney will assist you in finding the individual to help recover your money, because it is probable that there is fraud involved. Unfortunately, the chances of you recovering any monies from this individual may be pretty slim, based on the fact pattern you gave us. This should be a reminder to everyone reading this: DO NOT buy any piece of real property without a title search and a warranty deed. Never sign anything you don't understand without asking a lawyer about it. If you need a lawyer and don't have one, contact your local or state bar association and ask for a referral to a real estate attorney in your area.s
Would like a professional opinion on when the texas real estate market will improve
- All real estate values are extremely local. So much so that I have seen a store sell a location and move next door (and spend thousands to move and thousands more for the transaction) to an identical size and shaped space- just because the location (next door!) was better. Just within my city in North Texas there are huge differences in market activity from block to block. I have one transaction closing next week where the buyer has agreed to pay more than the mortgage company appriasal value- and that normally tells me that the market around that home is pretty strong. I know other areas just a few miles away that don't seem to have any buyers. There are a lot of ways that location matter of course- not just how the neighborhood looks. If people in your area feel very secure about their jobs then they are more likely to buy a house. If the schools are good in your area then people might be more likely to move to your area. If the transportation works well in your area, If the recreation in your area, if the government in your area, if the enviroiment in your area...all those things figure into location. If you look at the foreclosure rates for Texas and compare them to the nationwide statistics you will find we are doing much better than the rest of the country in that area. In my area the Barnet shale is pumping large amounts of money into the economy- kind of like very large stimulos checks each month. What you maybe asking is when will my home go up in price?. I can not predict the future price even on my own home. I can tell you that My home did not seem to go up in value this last year- I think it may go up a small amount this next year. I think in part the national economy is holding us back- but I do not believe my home has gone down in value at all in the last four years- and there are very few areas of the country where a homeowner can say that.s
how to start, where to start, how to be part of the real estate world
- This is a list of over twenty of the best real estate books, organized by topic. Discover the best Real Estate in Best Sellers. Find the top 100 most popular items in Amazon Books Best Sellers. The big problem with all real estate books is that, at best, For more details one can also visit.... Real Estate Agent Geelongs
Is there any way to find complaints that were filed against a particular real estate agent?
- Real estate is Property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals, or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this; (also) an item of real property; (more generally) buildings or housing in general. Also: the business of real estate; the profession of buying, selling, or renting land, buildings, or housing.s
What kind of suppliers are trusted plasterboard suppliers
- Rising tensions in the energy and power of today's lower power consumption, energy efficiency has become more and more emphasis on corporate profit goal to pursue. To do this a...
Cement board wall
- Cement board wall is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, it is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving of buil...
what color is granite
- Granite is a relatively hard stone, so it is often used to make the floor or furniture,the color of granite in different places is not the same.What color is granite？Let's ge...
How to paste the corner guards for walls？
- In the decoration, some kindergartens and families do not have good planning, there is no good treatment to the corner and the corner,it left a hidden danger for the safety of chil...
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...