1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:A roof tile falls off the roof of a house. An observer inside the house notices that the tile took 0.2 s...?
- Average velocity of tile in falling past window = 1.6/0.2 = 8m/s This is the instantaneous velocity of the tile half way down the window in time. This means that the tile had a velocity of 8m/s 0.1 sec after it reached the top of the window. How long does it take a falling body to attain velocity of 8m/s, v = u +at 8 = 0 + 9.8t t= 8/9.8 t = 0.816sec 0.816 - 0.1 = 0.716 seconds Therefore it reached the top of the window in 0.716 seconds. How far must the tile fall to attain a velocity of 0.716 sec? s = ut + ½*a*t² s = 0 + ½*9.8*0.716² s = 2.5m The tile fell from height 2.5m above the top of the window.
- Q:Is there a cheap tiles to have radiation?
- All the objects in nature, as long as the temperature above the absolute temperature of zero, are in the form of electromagnetic waves to keep out the heat, this way of transmitting energy called radiation. The energy emitted by an object through radiation is called radiant energy. Radiation is calculated according to Roentgen / Hour (R)
The media claims that the so-called granite that can cause radioactive damage to the human body, mainly refers to the relatively long decay time radon 22 (half-time of 3.83 days). In fact, since ancient times human beings live in a radioactive environment. Radioactive is not only natural stone, paint, cement, red brick, ceramics and other building materials are also. Need to be properly understood and treated correctly. Scientific development shows that a certain dose of radiation will not cause harm to the human body and the environment, the rational use can also benefit mankind.
The use of stone in the home, the release of radiation from the tiles on the human body is negligible. If too concerned about the words of their own modern housing can not live, and modern residential structure of the main concrete, and concrete material is sand, sand is actually a small point of the stone .... dizzy dare not want to live to the moon is not the same kind of radiation
- Q:What is the best way for me to lay a tile floor on a concrete subfloor with vinyl tiles?
- do not lay ceramic tile over vinyl, vinyl moves. Ceramic does not and will crack
- Q:Tile backsplash?
- a lot of different types of tiles are mounted on a mesh backing. they are usually small tiles on 12x12 sheets or oblong design pieces used as a border or transition. if you saw sheets or tile with a mesh backing that had a piece of paper that peeled off, then chances are it's glass tile. the mesh goes toward the wall and paper peeled off after installation. glass tiles are the only tiles i've seen with the paper layer on them. they can be rather pricey--usually between $20-35 per foot. check with your local tile distributor and look at their selection of glass tiles and see what else they might off that catches your fancy. :) good luck!
- Q:How about Tommy Tiles?
- But also if it is a good point on the
With Guangdong brick
Such as Mona Lisa Marco Polo
I hope my answer will help you
Give the best answer to an answer
- Q:replace vinyl tile bathroom floor wth ceramic tile.?
- you really should pull the vinyl up, even if it's a hassle, because it could buckle in the future and affect your tile work. Go to your home store and see if they have a solvent that will loosen the adhesive holding the vinyl down, then scrape it all up. Hopefully it will be concrete underneath and not another layer of vinyl (happened to us in a kitchen once). Clean it really well, then do your tiling. Be sure to use the correct adhesives and grouts. There is also a sealer you can use that will insure the grout never stains, something *she* will appreciate when she never has to get on the floor with a toothbrush to clean out the muck between the tiles. :) Good luck and happy holidays!
- Q:how can i tile over linolium flooring without pulling it up?
- Jim has the right idea. Lay 1/4 inch wood(called Luann or mahogany over the floor). Screw it 4 on center on the joints and 6 on center in the rest of the sheet. Cover all screws and seams with Ardex or 20 min taping compound ( comes in a bag, don't mix too mutch at one time). Tile according to manufactures recommendations.
- Q:Will tiles have static electricity?
- Electrostatic generation is to produce electricity on the surface of the insulator. The main material of the tile is silica, various metals and compounds, which are themselves bad conductors, and have many pores at the time of sintering. They easily absorb moisture to form conductors. Will gather the charge to produce static electricity. So you said the static electricity should be friction or what the surface of the material.
- Q:Porcelain tile rating help?
- pei refers to the slip resistance of the tile . Thats the highest rating buttttt, most all porcelains are rated this high. 5 rates the tile at a commercial usage which will take heavy foot traffic The tinsel strength is just average. So overall its not a bad tile. The absolute most important thing is the proper setting technique. Not setting it properly and over the correct sub floor , it doesn t matter what you get. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Laying tile?
- I answered a similar question to this a couple of weeks ago. I just put in approximately 300 sq feet of ceramic tile in new construction. Using 5/16 cement board screwed to sub floor. The finished height is approximately 3/4. This includes the cement board, thinset mortar and tile. There are multiple ways of increasing the thickness, like put layer of thinset down before installing cement board (adds approx 1/8) or use multiple layers of cement board you can get it from 1/4 to 3/4. Use more or less thin set under tile. Best to measure the thickness of tile and cement backer board. Then add in 1/8 to 1/4 inch for thin set to get approx thickness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range