Key Specifications/Special Features of Ceramic Tiles Glazed Tile CMAX-96506:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Ceramic Tiles Glazed Tile CMAX-96506:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifiction of Products
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Removing carpet and installing tile?
- The vinyl tile can be, on occasion put right atop a sub floor. It s not the ideal way but can be done. Best is to a 1/4 inch wood sub floor commonly called luan. Now on to a ceramic. You ll need a 1/2 in cement board Utli -Crete and DUROCK are 2 well known brands. Both need to be thin setted down and nail or screwed w/ a galvanized nail or screw. There are minimum lengths you ll need. Seams to be filled and properly taped. Any more questions you can e mail me thru my avatar. GL
- Q:how quickly should I fix cracked tiles/walls?
- If someone built your house and cracks have appeared then they should fix them.
- Q:Can You Re-tile Over An Existing Tile Floor?
- You could if that is what you really want to do. You will need to spread a layer of leveling cement over them to give you a nice flat surface to work from.
- Q:What is the best way for me to lay a tile floor on a concrete subfloor with vinyl tiles?
- do not lay ceramic tile over vinyl, vinyl moves. Ceramic does not and will crack
- Q:wood floors vs tile floors?
- go with what you want that's the first rule of any interior design whats the point if you hate it. However sun rooms get very hot and cool whitelight coloured tiles are very welcome on the feet. I take it the sun room is in direct access to the garden if this is the case tiles are easier to clean than wood. That said wood does look great. an interior designer is paid to come up with ideas that you wouldn't not paid to tell you exactly what to do.
- Q:How to maintain shower tiles?
- eww... think of all the soap scum and mold that will grow in the nooks and crannies of the tiles. you'll need to clean a lot to keep it under control.
- Q:cracked tile countertop, how do i fix or replace it?
- You need to chip out the grout and cracked tile, and replace them, if you can find an exact match, otherwise replace them all on that side, then you can either match it to the other side or use another color, or style, like if you have four inch tiles on the remaining side, use subway (rectangular) tiles on the sink side. or go for an checkerboard with square tile in white and an accent color.
- Q:Removing VCT tiles off of Hardwood floors?
- How To Remove Vct Tile
- Q:What is the going rate for tile installation per square foot?
- The best way to determine the reasonableness of a quote is to bid out the job. This means call at least three separate contractors and get quotes for the job. Make sure that they are bidding on comparable services, ask about their process,experience, lincense/insurance, and materials they will use. Not only will you gtet a good idea of the price, but you'll also be able to pick the most competent of the contractors. Your question does not have enough information to tell you whether or not your quote was within reason. There is a big difference between installing 12 x 12 tiles on a big flat floor and installing mosaic pieces on a vertical wall, for example. Glass and natural stone tiles are harder to work with. Smaller spaces are more time consuming per sq foot, etc. If materials are not included, your price seems a bit high for a basic install on a prepped, horizontal surface. But, like I said, depending on the details, the price could be very good.
- Q:tile or linoleum for kitchen and bathroom?
- you did not specify, ceramic tile or V.C.T(vinyl composition tile) ?. as a flooring installer the cheapest over all installatin would be the vinyl in both rooms, then the v.c.t., then the ceramic tile . vinyl would be the easiest to care for, most vinyl sheetgoods have a high sheen for a nowax finish just damp mop and your done. spills pool on it instead of finding cracks to seep into like w/ tile. fairly easy to install with minimal materials(vinyl, underlayment, something to fill the cracks between the under layment , i use dry wall mud, and glue). V.C.T. over wood floors cracks within a couple of years and takes work to maintain w / stripping and waxing. ceramic tile you have grout lines to keep clean to maintain an even look to your floor plus in the higher traffic areas the finish gets wore off and dull looking, then you get to have a pro reglaze or replace. plus it can get quite costly to replace broken or chipped ceramic tiles. down the road easiest to replace the vinly. to me money is money and dont care which i install for a customer. but at home i'd go w/ the vinyl.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range