Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0081:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0081:
1. Size:300*450mm;300*600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0081:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0081:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:What is the loss of tile tiles?
- The state for the tile paving loss is not a serious requirement and description of the tile in the paving process, due to the construction level of workers, the degree of careful differences, the relevant size of the paving area, whether it is related to special flower shop , Eventually leading to its loss will be different.
In general, in the tile purchase, according to the actual paving area plus 5-10% of the loss is appropriate.
- Q:Travertine tile directly to sheetrock in dry area?
- NO. You need to put cement board under the tile. You can buy 3 x 5 sheets that are 1/4 thick. If you put it directly onto the sheet rock they will fall off and/or crack. Do it right the first time
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- 514.75 Inches is how many square feet
- Q:Hanging objects from an acoustic tile ceiling.?
- Been there, done that... Can't happen. What you can do, however, is go to the hardware store and buy new ones OR if replacing them is out of the question, get a can of KILZ paint primer. It is the best stain blocker on the planet. Once you cover it with Kilz, it WILL still show through the Kilz, itself, but once you have one or two coats of regular pain over it, you will never see the blood again.
- Q:are tiles or reptile carpet better for a reptile tank?
- Reptile Tiles
- Q:ive installed ceramic tile in my bathroom about 18 months ago. the tiles have begun to crack. why?
- Based on limited info I offer the following: Backer board doesn't compensate for a weak floor, which could be the culprit here. Foundation and/or framing is shifting (unstable) and causing the cracks.
- Q:tile back splash?
- absolutely not!.....first there are easier ways to tile a backsplash other than cement board, grout, and mud (you know, the stuff contractors use).First, figure out your tile. Make sure that if this tile will come in contact with a lot of oil or dirt that you either get glazed tile or glass tile, or know that you will have to apply a sealer. Second, go to your local Lowes, Home Depot, etc and ask the tile dept guy or girl about tile mastic......it is a thin coat of stuff that you can stick tile to and then use a pre made tube of grout (ask the tile person) and you can have it done in a couple of hours. Another really easy way to stick up tile permanently is using a product called 'Liquid Nails' that is made for tile......you just use a caulking gun, put some on the tile, and stick away!.....then fill the cracks with the toothpaste looking tube of grout. Good Luck and I hope this works well for you!
- Q:white stuff between shower tiles?
- The white stuff between the tiles is grout or a substance you can buy in any hardware store and apply yourself. The rubbery stuff around the tub is caulking which also can be bought at a hardware store. Be sure to ask for types of caulking for specific uses, such as tubs. That goes for the grout as well.
- Q:Do vinyl tiles shift when installed in a bathroom due to moisture?
- It depends on the surface you put them on and the quality of the tiles. In most cases, with cheap peel and stick tiles that adhere to the surface below, they will tend to shrink, curl up at the endges and peel back after a while. It's not so much moisture as temperature changes and poor durability of the thin vinyl and poor adhesive. I'd recommend you use the Home Depot Allure line of peel and stick floating vinyl floor tile that is made by Trafficmaster. I just did a friend's bathroom with that product last weekend and was very impressed. The tiles stick to each other instead of the floor surface beneath so you can put them down over any solid surface and moisture will not effect them. They have a 25 year warranty also. At about $1.79 per square foot it is a pretty good deal and installation is a snap. We covered her entire 6' by 8' bathroom floor in less than 2 hours, including all the cuts around the toilet base and doorway. All you need to install it is a metal framing square or tee square, a sturdy pair of scissors, a measuring tape and a utility knife. Cool product. They make versions that look like tile and others that look and feel like real wood. We used the wood and it looks great. I've also used the Trafficmaster direct adhering commercial grade peel-and-stick tiles in areas that had moisture (an entryway and a powder room) with no problem but I made sure I had good birch plywood underlayment and I sealed it before laying the tile and also ran a bead of silicone caulk around the edges.
- Q:granite flooring over tile?
- If they are vinyl tiles stuck to the subfloor and you put another substrate, such as 1/2 cement board, yes you can. If the vinyl tiles are over another type subfloor, such as luan, then no, the vinyl and its substrate must come up and then the proper subflooring put down over the subfloor, correctly and then tile. If its a self stick tile, over slab, it must come up. If its a glued down vinyl tile over slab and bonded well, there are proper ways to put ceramic over this. If your doing ceramic over ceramic, and the ceramic is down well and no signs of cracks or loose tiles, again there are proper ways of putting ceramic ( or granite) over ceramic. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and heck my qualifications there. GL
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range