Key Specifications/Special Features of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0099:
Water absorption: 13 to 17%
Usage: interior wall tiles
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Main Export Markets of Interial Wall Tiles CMAX-0099:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- Usually this is tacked into place with a few small nails. In the past i have experimented with using a contact adhesive to install the tin tiles and the molding strip, but this can be a bad option depending on the embossed pattern in your tiles or molding strip. The best and most secure option is to line the ceilding with ply (9mm thick or more - screwed into your ceiling joists so is secure) then to nail (small tacks) the tiles and the strips into place. You can also position the tiles and strips with contact adhesive to get them all in the right spot then go through and nail off when you are happy with the positioning.
- Q:My tile floor has asbestos...?
- It is possible to install a rug over asbestos tile. Legally, if you wanted to remove the tile, you'd have to hire a licensed asbestos abatement contractor to do the work and dispose of the tiles. They can't just be thrown in any landfill. It could get costly depending on your budget. The advantage is that once you remove the asbestos, its good for good and its easier to sell the house later on in life. However, Home Depot and a few other contractors prefer to lay carpet down on bare floors. The concern is years later, they can't guarantee their work because the tiles under the rug could come loose, etc.
- Q:How to do tile sales?
- Q:Can I remove a bathroom tile without breaking it?
- You can remove bathroom tile with a grout saw or grout removing bit for a Dremel-type tool. You then get in behind it and hammer it out with a hammer and a cold chisel (a cold chisel is a type of chisel - not a refrigerated one). Once you remove the tile, the hard part is going to be cleaning it up. You have to remove the adhesive from the back and it's pretty monotonous and will send dust everywhere, so do this outside. You are going to lose a few tiles though until you get the hang of it. It largely depends upon how much adhesive was put onto the wall first. Good luck.
- Q:How to paint tiles?
- With your tiles if you want to paint them darker then yes you can buy specific tile paint, which involves using a primer first then the paint, but to go lighter i think u may struggle as covering any dark colour and going lighter is tough. As for your cabinets, depends what they are made of, if the r solid wood a light sanding and primer should suffice, if they have laminate fronts(shiny) i wouldn't bother trying to paint them, just buy new fronts, its often as cheap as buying all the paints and primers etc!
- Q:Measuring and cutting holes in ceramic floor tile?
- If you are trying to use floor tile on the walls, I would go to a tile store and have them make the cuts you need (use a grease pencil to mark the tiles) the two methods described in the first two answers can help you. but if you have ever tried to cut floor tile with one of those hacksaw tile blades you would know that it is VERY DIFFICULT, wall tile cuts no problem but floor tile is much tougher. also if you know where they were purchased they may cut them for you for free.
- Q:can wood flooring be installed over ceramic tile?
- It needs to come up. Even if you use 'floating' flooring that attaches to each other, and rests on top, you'd end up having to cut doors and jambs. You would be raising the floor height too much.
- Q:ceramic tile vs. vinyl tile?
- vinyl tile would be a lot cheaper..off the top of my head and if the place is empty and the floor that the vinyl tile is going over is in good shape,you are probably looking at around 800 dollars........ceramic maybe 3 to 4 thousand......these figures are far from exact but the vinyl tiles could probably be finished in a day,whereas, the ceramic could take 4 to 5 days in all.........
- Q:Standard Specification for Common Tile and Flat Table
- Specifications (mm) 360 * 360 per square meter of the number of 7.72 specifications (mm) 400x400 per square meter of the number of 6.25
Specifications (mm) 418 * 481 per square meter of the number of 5.72 specifications (mm) 400 * 800 per square meter of the number of 3.125
Specifications (mm) 500x500 per square meter of the number of 4 specifications (mm) 528 * 528 per square meter of the number of 3.59
Specifications (mm) 400 * 600 pieces per square meter 4.17 specifications (mm) 600x600 per square meter of the number of 2.78
Specifications (mm) 628 * 628 per square meter of the number of 2.54 specifications (mm) 600x1200 per square meter of the number of 1.39
Specifications (mm) 800x800 Number of sheets per square meter 1.5625 Specifications (mm) 800 * 1600 Number of sheets per square meter 0.78 Size (mm) 1000x1000 Number of sheets per square meter 1
1 square meter ÷ 1 piece of brick area = the number of blocks per square meter
Example: 250mm × 330mm specifications of the tile, calculated as follows 1 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 12.12 tablets / square meter or 1 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = the number of blocks per square meter
How to calculate the number of square meters with the number of brick:
The total square meter ÷ 1 brick area = the number of common brick
Example: The bathroom wall area of 28 square meters, with specifications for the 250mm × 330mm, with the number of brick, calculated as follows 28 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = 339 or 28 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 339 tablets.
- Q:Why the tile is not clean clean
- Should be a chemical reaction, different reactions different methods, the most important reason for the quality of the tile, the surface is not well handled.
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range