Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Gray
Glass Mosaic Light Gray
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Tiling Floors and Counters. Same or different tile?
- All your tile selections should co-ordinate but do not need to match exactly. I like the big tiles on the floor but not on the counters and back splash. The large tile will make those areas seem out of scale. I'd go with a similar tile but in a smaller size on the counter and back splash and see if you can find some accent tile to work into your design of the back splash. All it takes is a band of something like natural stone, glass tile or a textured tile to kick it up a notch and by using the more expensive tile sparingly, you're not increasing your costs but certainly increasing the eye appeal.
- Q:how many 18x18 tiles do i need in an area of 198 sq. ft?
- You are correct, but only if you don't have to cut any tiles and the area you're tiling is basically one big rectangle with nothing in it like counters or appliances. If you have to cut tiles, the general rule of thumb is to multiply by 125%. In your case, that would be 110 tiles -- and bear in mind that general rule doesn't always work.
- Q:How does the tile stick up?
- Want to thin point will wall flatness is good, the actual tile adhesive layer is less than 1cm; most of the thickness of the leveling layer, the general construction plaster 2 m error of about 1-1.5cm, then the actual paste tile gray The thickness of the need to reach 2-2.5cm, and then thin can not be friends, or paste in the glass is very flat on the basis of
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- Caulking is generally used for the finishing touches for the edges of the tile. And the purpose for the caulking is so when the floor is mopped or the counters are wiped that the excess water wont leak into the edges of where the tile ends and the baseboards or wall begins. Grout on the other hand is designed to go in between the tiles. So a proper job is the grout in between the tiles and the caulking to polish it off making the edges seamless with a smooth transition from the wall or baseboard leading into the tile. Hope this helps some.
- Q:Re-Glue Stick On Tile?
- Mineral spirits will dissolve most adhesives but sometimes you may need xylene or denatured alcohol. Using two sided tape, the good kind that is not cheap at home centers that is made for outdoor carpet for example should work better than most things to stick them down.
- Q:How to distinguish between true and false tiles
- First, distinguish between good and bad
1, the best level of tile is excellent, followed by a level, two, genuine. So remember to ask when buying clearly, when the receipt to see clearly. (Generally as long as there is no quality problems will appear)
2, pay attention to whether the brick surface fine pinhole, good tiles should be no such situation.
3, low water absorption tile is good, to prove its high density. And vice versa.
4, the general "wall" to pick anti-pollution performance is good, completely impermeable. Followed by hardness. Here it is recommended that the kitchen with smooth and smooth tile will be better. The toilet can choose a variety of different styles and texture of the tiles.
5, tiles will pay attention to the flatness of brick and hardness, which is two key is the key! Followed by anti-fouling performance, anti-skid effect. Flatness: refers to the brick and brick between the paste after the paste, the gap will not have serious bumps.
- Q:Small bathroom tile floor...?
- It is extremely rare that any floor is perfectly rectangular. That is why we dry fit the tile before we actually lay it. The idea is to lay it out in such a way that you maximize the size of all border tiles. The larger the border tiles, the less you will notice any variances in the walls. So, sometimes the tile will be centered, sometimes start against a wall, sometimes none of the above. Each job is different. I will give you an example of when you don't want to center your first grout line. When doing so will result in very narrow border tiles. In such a case, the contractor has to come up with a solution Make sense? There are many more scenarios I can think of, but I think you get the point.
- Q:I just had ceramic tile floors installed, what are the pros & cons of sealing the grout and tiles?
- Pretty much agree w/ Doc .. You wont hurt a thing w/ the seal part on the grout,it s not a cure all but it will help.. Get a Penetrating sealer and not a silicone sealer( which will wear off over time} A 2 coat minimum is the way to go.. GL
- Q:Can floor tile be reused?
- You could use this again if you want. The biggest thing is the thinset mortar on the backs and grout on the edges. If the mortar on the back is uniform, there's not much problem, but it will add to the overall height of the floor. You will also need to pay attention when re-installing to keep your top surface uniform (flat so that you don't have raised or low corners). As for grout on the sides, it can be removed painstakingly using some ceramic tile nippers. If there's a lot on the surface of the tile, it may be hard to get it cleaned effectively so that all looks good. Bottom line, you can reuse it. However, there could be a lot of labor involved in getting it ready for installing it. Unless it was really special, I'd look for something new - especially if you're going to install it in a large area.
- Q:What is the pattern of tile sales now?
- The sales plan is the basis for every salesperson's job, and sales of big companies are written to do the job. Of course there are many small companies on the sales staff do not plan, do not train, do not guide, only the pursuit of sales. One can imagine, most sales staff are difficult to complete the sales task, the company set the sales task has become a castle in the air, simply just a decoration or a dead letter. So, how can a salesman treat a sales plan? I think to be a good salesman, no matter what kind of company you are, no matter what kind of boss you face, elaborate sales plan is the root of your sales task. So how do you write a sales plan? Just do a salesman or just to a new company, you have to do the work is to understand the product, and then understand the sales channels, and then understand the market. First busy writing sales plan, so you think the market situation, product conditions have a certain understanding, we must write the first sales plan. This plan should be the embodiment of your sales ideas, do not need to write a specific task, just write your own sales channels, how to develop customers and your understanding of product sales.
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range