Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Gray
Glass Mosaic Light Gray
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Can I remove a bathroom tile without breaking it?
- You can remove bathroom tile with a grout saw or grout removing bit for a Dremel-type tool. You then get in behind it and hammer it out with a hammer and a cold chisel (a cold chisel is a type of chisel - not a refrigerated one). Once you remove the tile, the hard part is going to be cleaning it up. You have to remove the adhesive from the back and it's pretty monotonous and will send dust everywhere, so do this outside. You are going to lose a few tiles though until you get the hang of it. It largely depends upon how much adhesive was put onto the wall first. Good luck.
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:Decoration living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with what kind of tiles good?
- Now the decoration is generally only two kinds of specifications of the kitchen and bathroom with 600 * 600 on the cut and paste the living room with 800 * 800 As for what brand is based on your economic capacity to determine the price from 30 yuan to 260 yuan per brick
- Q:How is oriental Paul tiles?
- 4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
5 listen to the sound
With a hard object (such as carrying the key) flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also use the fingers to clamp the corner of the tile, so that the tiles hanging down, with the other hand flick the lower tiles, the more clear the sound, the better the quality.
This method may be more virtual, we should listen to a few pieces of different price tiles in order to have the ability to accurately determine.
6 to see the water absorption
In the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed of water, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of tiles, the better the quality. Tiles should not absorb water, if the tiles to absorb water, and from the front to see the water stains, that shows the quality is poor, do not buy. Wall is a certain degree of water absorption, it is difficult to use this method to test, but now the wall and floor tiles are basically supporting the sale of tiles qualified, wall is also no big problem.
Poor quality of the tiles on the back of a larger water absorption
- Q:How to paste tiles better
Tiles before the application of blisters, the number of bubbles can be built how much, do not all the one-time bubble finished, soaked with water to meet the construction progress of the workers. Due to improper mixing of cement and sand caused by the proportion or due to improper cement, cement, the proportion of large, strong adhesion of tiles, brick can quickly stick, but the high proportion of cement mixing, cement mortar expansion coefficient, easy After the paving the brick will be cracked. The recommended ratio of wall tiles is 1: 3, tiles are: 1: 2 - 3, cement cement is numbered 32.5 cement. Grinding to be careful not to damage the tile glaze layer, the link attention to the gap, not too small.
- Q:Remove adhesive and grount from old ceramic tiles?
- Just get new tile, its worth it in the long run!!! Your time is worth something
- Q:Cleaning dry grout off of tile?
- use a small palm sander. Do not take it all the way down to the tile. Just 90% of the way and use goof off to finish it off. Good Luck
- Q:TILE CATALOGUES ONLINE?
- Google American Olean, Florida tile, Dal Tile, Mohawk, Laufen, U S Ceramics, Crossville,Armstrong,Congoleum, or Interceramic. These are a few major manufactures of tile. Most show individual tiles as well as some whole floors. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:What is the best tile for concrete basement floors?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the best tile for concrete basement floors? Which tile is best Porcelain or ceramic for a concrete floor?
- Q:How do I make old tile look shiny?
- You could try to re-seal the tile. Is your tile glazed? Glazed tiles should never need to be sealed, as the glaze is the sealer. Do a water test first to see if your tile is soaking up water. Put a little water on the tile if it turns dark, then your tile needs to be re-sealed. If you just want to make it shiny, you can try a topical sealer. Your local tile/flooring store should be able to help you pick the best one. There is also something called a 'wear layer' which is an acrylic floor finish that helps to keep you from wearing through the sealer. Again, your local tile store can help you with this step.
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range