Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Pure White
Glass Mosaic Pure White
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:slippery tile outside pool?
- The answer is wary simple; you have the lethal combination of two things that almost invariably will result in an accident: slick tiles and water. When a tile surface gets wet, the coefficient of friction decreases. This is a fancy way of saying that wet tiles do not provide the same traction as dry tiles. When a person walks across a floor and suddenly steps on a wet spot, it’s usually too late to prevent the accident. This probably is a good time to state what is obvious: The best time to prevent slip fall accident is before they happen! But is this possible? Yes. Anti Slip Protection Company produces exactly what you need to prevent slipping on slippery swimming pool deck.
- Q:What is the best material used to fix a bathtub tile?
- Yes!! Scrape as much of the old glue away from the wall since anything you add will make the tile stick out farther than it did before. Next let it dry if its wet. Than apply some loctite adhesive to the back of the tile. Push the tile in until it is flush with the other tile. About four good size lines of glue will do it. Around the edges and then 4 vertical lines. This will allow the glue to expand and not hold the tile out. Wipe off any extra glue now . It hard to get off later. Let dry over night and than buy a matching grout to finish the job, Follow the instruction on the box. Good luck
- Q:Uneven tile finish on walls?
- Most tiles are made to be flat and there are some that aren t. On occasion ( and I m not defending your tiler) tiles can be warped and uneven. Especially when you get into the bigger sizes or tiles that are a bit cheaper. Porcelains tend not to do this but unfortunately some times happens in ceramics. I d have to see a bare or uninstalled ( several tiles) and look at them. So if you have extra tiles look carefully at a hand ful. Set them on a flat surface , look down the edges or use a straight edge on them. Like I said, I m not defending him or her, it does happen and no amount of adjusting will fix a warped tole. It they knew about this while setting the tile, you should have be notified. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Grout stuck on tile...?
- no longer directly, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, you're for all useful purposes arising a counter-top, so which you will could desire to handle it as such, complete with an suited backer cloth and side steel.
- Q:Why are my ceramic floor tiles breaking up?
- Tiles will crack for generally 3 reasons 1) Improperly prepared flooring - The floor needs to be sealed from moisture from below/exterior walls, and cleaned from any and all previous floor coverings (ie glues.residues from laminant or previous tiles). Highly recommended not to apply thinset to partical board or OSB as they call it here as the thinset aggravates the adhesives from the board. Best to use plywood. 2) Improperly applied tiles - There are specific thinsets for different floor coverings (ie, concrete flooring in basements, plywood, or even on top of existing ceramic floors) It is very important that the correct thinset is used, and that the application is uniform and complete underneath each and every tile. If there are air pockets under the tile, chances are very high they will break. 3) Cheap materials - You generally get what you pay for. Tiles at .60/sqft will break in your own hands. If you can snap the tile in 2 with your bare hands, how do you expect it to handle 200+ lbs. It sounds like it is possible that termites deminished the quality of the wood beneath the tiles, but you would be able to see yourself from the tile whether the tile let go from the thinset, or the thinset let go of the floor surface. If the bottom of the tile is caked with thinset, the problem is moisture in the floor (or your termites), if there is no thinset on the tile it was either not properly installed, or improper/poor thinset was used.
- Q:laying ceramic tile on linoleum?
- The problem with laying tile down is that if the floor is uneven at all (i.e., not perfectly flat) your nice new expensive ceramic tiles will BREAK! Best to find a place where you can look under the linoleum and see what's under it...but, all that said, that's why the PRO will go all the way down to the sub-floor, get everything nice and level, then put down 1/2 cementitious backer-board (1/4 for walls, 1/2 for floors) and then lay the tile. That way, it can be worked out in advance whether/if there will be a height difference between the new tile floor and any floors in rooms adjoining it...otherwise, it's oops, I tripped again. Spend the time, effort and money and do it right.
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:how to lay tile in bathroom?
- Many factors to start with.Are you on slab or wood sub floor? Slab you can generally go straight over. Wood sub flooring usually need another another substrate to beef it up Make it stronger. Tile codes call for a minimum total 1 1/4 total substrate to support tile. Most often ( but there are a few other ways) an 1/2 cement board needs to be installed. There are proper procedures to do this and not following these simple ways of installation can lead to tile failure. Depending on the tile size , there is a proper size trowel that spreads the thin set ( cement based tile adhesive). By planning ahead and laying out the room to get the best cuts all around, the tile is layed out and glued down. This is just the tip of the ice berg in the proper procedures but it gives you a start. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Installing laminate around a sliding glass door and tiles?
- For the tile you can get metal edging to use as a transition from the tile to whatever else; the shape of the edging is determined by what it butts up against. Several different shapes are available in various colors. It is mortared in under the tiles to form a finished edge. You can get this stuff at Home Depot in the tile department.
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- You want to use the concrete backer board for wherever you hang the tile. You need it to help support the weight of the tile on the wall. For the rest, it is probably a good idea to use the greenboard to resist the moisture. And actually, if you get a brand name faucet for your shower, you shouldn't ever have to break out the tile. Most of the bigger name faucet companies have it so the guts of the faucet valve can be pulled out without ever getting into the wall. Then since the back portion is pretty much generic for most of their faucet you should have a variety of new faucet styles that will fit over that valve. You just need to get the kit for the style you like. Just go to a store that specializes in plumbing or bathrooms.
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range