Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile? I live in a single-level ranch style house but on a concrete pad. I am re-tiling the kitchen floor. Upon removing the old tile, I discovered a 15 lb. felt pad had been glued to the floor; on top of this pad was thin set; then the tile. I live in Bakersfield, CA which is a dry and arrid climate.
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Tiles are made of refractory metal oxides and semi-metallic oxides, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of a kind of acid and alkali resistant porcelain or stone and other building or decorative materials, Collectively called tiles.
And tiles, tiles are based on the use of to distinguish. Sample brick is the meaning of the sample.
Brick: Tiles attached to the surface of the building. Brick is made of refractory clay after molding and roasting. Usually made rectangular, the size of 100 × 100 × 10mm and 150 × 150 × 10mm and so on. It has a solid texture, high strength, low water absorption (less than 4%) and so on. Generally pale yellow, used as exterior finishes.
Floor tiles: floor tiles are a ground decoration material, also known as floor tiles. Made of clay. Specifications variety. Quality Kennedy, pressure wear, can moisture. Some by glazing treatment, with decorative effect. Used for public buildings and civil buildings on the ground and floor.
- Q:ceramic tile over linoleum?
- My kitchen was tiled with ceramic over the linoleum..it has a concrete floor under it..it has no cracks or grout failure after 8 years. The tiler man just cut the curled edges like around the perimeter and he rough sanded the lino so the mortar would stick good. He said as long as the lino is still stuck good to the floor there is no problem tiling over it as long as it is prepped right. He must be right after all those years and still no problems! Removing old lino is a pain if it is still stuck really well.
- Q:What is the unit of the tile factory offer. Is the piece or square meter
- Decoration companies are generally based on each calculation.
You go to the store to buy is by piece.
If it is per copy will be labeled.
- Q:Replacing bathroom floor tiles?
- Make shore to remove all thinset from floor before installing new tile
- Q:how do I lay carpet onto tiles?
- buy a foam backed carpet and then use a spray adhesive to stick the carpet edges down.
- Q:I have a tile problem!!!!!!!?
- First of all, own up to the accident and apologize to your son and your wife! If you are lucky, you may be able to find some grout to match, that you can fill in the hole with. Go to your local tile store and see if they might have a Custom Blend Grout Chart or a ProSpec Grout chart that you can take home and see what color comes closest to the tile. Or you could try either brand in a sanded caulk in a tube. The only other choice is to replace the tile, which generally is hard to match! Or to place a piece of furniture or a rug, over the spot. That may not be best, depending on what part of the floor the spot is at!
- Q:What is the difference between good and bad tiles
- First, from the appearance of the quality of the quality of the tile: size is the standard to determine the quality of the key to the tile, with a tape or caliper to measure the diagonal and four sides of the tile size and thickness are uniform. Color difference, random out of the box to check a few, one by one comparison. There is a slight difference is a normal phenomenon. (Different batches of tiles generally contain color, it is recommended to buy a one-time purchase of the amount.) Can not have cracks, tiles appear cracks in the direction of the main lower uranium cracks, surface cracking, the general quality of the product less phenomenon. Brick to be flat, can not have bumps. The uranium layer of the brick is bright, but there are inclusions in the uranium layer or uranium layer.
Followed by the inherent quality of the tile, first look at the water absorption: drop of water on the brick, see the water penetration speed. Good tiles, water droplets will roll on the brick. Listen to the sound: good tiles, sound crisp sound, indicating high porcelain content. If the sound "blah" with a stubble sound, indicating that the brick contains cracks.
- Q:Ceramic floor tiles for counter top?
- Sure you can. The problem with floor tile is they don't make bull-nose pieces, etc., but you have already taken that into consideration. Get a wet saw. Floor tiles are harder to cut with a score and snap cutter. I'm sure you know glazed ceramic tile does not need sealing, I'm not sure what the other guy is thinking.
- Q:Looking for tiles for old bathroom?
- 1 st try and determine whos tile it is, this will help cut down the looking time and possibly stop your looking all together .. If you have 1 spare tile look on the back to see if there there is any lettering on the back , this I ll help you with if you need help. Measure the tile , if its 4 3/8 ths you don t need to look at Florida tile, if its 4 1/4 start with American Olean and Interceramic if the tile is 15/20 years or older.. Anything else start by going to tile distributors and tile shops taking a tile or a pc with you. Realizing that you may not get a perfect tile match because of dye lots and shading even after a couple months this can be a problem.. Any questions e mail me through my avatar and I ll be glad to help and you can check my qualifications there .. GL
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range