Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What kind of paint will stick to tile?
- I am a tile setter and also a professional flooring salesman and i will tell you that regaurdless of what paint you put on the tile it will not stay on forever as the tiles are glazed and then fired to set in the color that is already on the tile. That surface is impervious to anything. You can try epoxy paint but just be prepaired for when it will begin to crack and peel. Best of luck to you though.
- Q:does anyone know what tool is used to cut commercial tile?
- With all due respect, and a bunch of years in this; I WOULDN'T One thing I notice however; is that you don't state an intent for the tiles; or a reason to implant hooks. That might help us in answering. EXAMPLE: A shower stall tile addition. A dremel might be as decent as a concrete bit; but a tedious task in any case. Tile is essentially GLASS. Hopefully you have extras in case of any OOOPS? Then there is the question of how YOU define SMALL? More info by request. Steven Wolf
- Q:Tile Cutting Service?
- Try your local flooring stores. The store I work in cuts tile so I would assume most flooring stores could.
- Q:ceramic floor tile chips?
- Hi there. You've presented an excellent question and I have the ultimate solution for you! As a tile contractor, I have in fact used this technique a dozen times with perfect results every time. If these are small chips in the tile, touch them up with appliance touch-up paints or an oil enamel paint with a gloss similar to that of your tile. It's usually pretty simple finding a color that will match wonderfully. If these are larger sized chips or there is a corner of a tile is broken off, shape two-part epoxy putty to fit this area. The epoxy can easily be sanded lightly when dry, then painted with the appliance touch-up or enamel paint. All of these products can be found at your local Lowes or Home Depot. Note: this is a quick fix for a chipped tile... not a cracked one. Cracked tiles are usually a sign of something wrong... other than the crack in the tile and the surface needs investigated thoroughly before determing the proper fix. It's actually VERY difficult to accidentally crack a tile that has been installed properly. But I'm sure the above fix will work fine for your described problem. Good luck and let me know how it worked out for you!
- Q:Should my new tile floor be installed under the refrigerator?
- Like most all other said, tile under the fridge , waiting a few extra days before replacing such a heavy item..The bath vanity can go either way but if its down after , it s a much cleaner look to have it set atop the tile. Plus you don t have to have grout up to and have it cracking where it meets the vanity ( it will)...Now one thing I can t pass up.. Porcelain IS NOT a natural product . It DOESN t need to be sealed prior to or after. This is a man made product , fired just like ceramic but a much better quality most often.. Seal grout after the proper time after grouting with a penetrating sealer.. Any flooring question ( especially tile) e amil me through my avatar and check my qualifications there
- Q:keeping a brand new tile shower from cleaning nightmares?
- You should have a glaze on the tiles , which won t need a sealer at all, If it is a glazed ceramic, who ever sold a tile sealer should be shot lol. All you need is a penetrating sealer for your grout and develop good after shower habits of wiping of the water down as the others have suggested. This helps prevent water spots and mineral s from forming on the tile. If you have a very shiny tile this is even more important for water spots from showing. You still can t get away from an occasional cleaning though( SORRY lol) A good sealer, w/ 2 coats will last up to 25 years, although I have 2nd thoughts on that . But once you see how easy it is to do, you wont mind doing it every other year or so .. GL
- Q:Ceramic tile a square with how much, how to buy ceramic tile, the price is how much
- First need to see how flat the base surface?
If the base surface roughness in plus or minus 5 mm, then the consumption of about 6 kg or so.
If the base flatness in the plus or minus 10 mm or so, then the consumption of about 8 kg or so.
General standard ceramic tile price of about 40 yuan a pack (20 kg), the strength of the price of ceramic tile around 55 a pack (20 kg).
- Q:tiles vs marbles/granite?
- Tile is much better suited for floors. It is harder and less likely to stain or scratch. Granite is the next best choice because it is harder than marble and less porous and likely to stain. Marble is the softer and most likely to stain. The first floor of our current house is all ceramic tile.
- Q:how to grout jagged edge tiles?
- Most all tiles ( there are exceptions) are always grouted flush to avoid a couple of things. One is the problem your having now and the other is to protect the edging of the tile.depending on just how much more you have to fill in, you make have to dig some grout out to get a proper bond.. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- Usually this is tacked into place with a few small nails. In the past i have experimented with using a contact adhesive to install the tin tiles and the molding strip, but this can be a bad option depending on the embossed pattern in your tiles or molding strip. The best and most secure option is to line the ceilding with ply (9mm thick or more - screwed into your ceiling joists so is secure) then to nail (small tacks) the tiles and the strips into place. You can also position the tiles and strips with contact adhesive to get them all in the right spot then go through and nail off when you are happy with the positioning.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range