Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Have you used the marble tiles, the quality, the price?
- Specifically, the selection of floor tiles can start from the following aspects:
1. To see whether the color of the tile body is pure. Mainly observe the back of the tile color is uniform, consistent.
2. To observe the tile cross section of the particles are delicate. Here the cross section does not refer to the tile around the cutting surface, but refers to the broken tile tile. In general, the fracture at the fine, hard and brittle, the same color for the top grade. Because the fine grain tiles waterproof ability, and the larger particles of the tile, the water is easy to immerse, affecting the quality.
3. Pay attention to the thickness of the glaze layer. Glaze thickness is the thickness of the glazed cross section. Glaze is the most expensive material in the tile cost, the thicker the glaze, the better the quality.
4. Listen. Tapping the tiles to pay attention to hear the sound is crisp, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring for the defective.
- Q:any ideas on how to get grout of my tile floor?
- Scrape off exess with a sharp hardwood stick, Don't use metal, it will scratch the tile. Then use a burlap bag. It will shine it right up. Works great !
- Q:How to change a single linoleum tile?
- if the linoleum tile is in the corner of the room you can always try peeling it off with a scraper an hopefully you will have hardwood floor underneath
- Q:in the market for a decent 12 x12 floor tile?
- Q:How to judge the quality of tiles?
- By judging in the strong light: high finish products, pure color, easy to stick dirty dirt, easy to clean, self-cleaning good. Judgment can be selected in the strong light, from the side carefully observe the product surface of the reflective, the surface is not a small trachoma and pitting, or trachoma and pits little as well. High brightness indicators of the product using a high quality glazed material and a very good glaze process, the light of the reflective good, uniform, so that the visual effect is good, it seems high grade products.
Through the touch feel and knock porcelain listening judgment: the choice can be hand gently touch the surface, feeling very smooth and delicate as well. You can also touch the back, feeling "sand sand" fine friction feeling as well. The same specifications of products, good quality, high density of brick feel are more Shen, on the contrary, the quality of the product feel lighter.
In addition, you can hit the ceramic surface by hand, generally good ceramic material was knocked out the sound is relatively crisp. And if the sound of vigorous and echo long as percussion bronze bell sound, the porcelainization of a high degree of wear resistance, high flexural strength, low water absorption, not susceptible to pollution; if the sound mute, the porcelain degree is low ( Even the existence of cracks), poor wear resistance, low flexural strength, high water absorption, highly susceptible to pollution.
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of porcelain tiles?
- Ceramic tile will show chips more than porcelain. Porcelain tile is the same throughout. Also it is good for exterior areas as it is frost proof. porcelain tile is generally harder than ceramic and may be harder to cut.
- Q:tile back splash?
- absolutely not!.....first there are easier ways to tile a backsplash other than cement board, grout, and mud (you know, the stuff contractors use).First, figure out your tile. Make sure that if this tile will come in contact with a lot of oil or dirt that you either get glazed tile or glass tile, or know that you will have to apply a sealer. Second, go to your local Lowes, Home Depot, etc and ask the tile dept guy or girl about tile mastic......it is a thin coat of stuff that you can stick tile to and then use a pre made tube of grout (ask the tile person) and you can have it done in a couple of hours. Another really easy way to stick up tile permanently is using a product called 'Liquid Nails' that is made for tile......you just use a caulking gun, put some on the tile, and stick away!.....then fill the cracks with the toothpaste looking tube of grout. Good Luck and I hope this works well for you!
- Q:Tile around wood stove?
- when you tile you will also be using grout between each tile this same grout is what will fill the void between the tile and your stove. as to how much space should be between you will want to pick up some spacers when you get your tile as well as the grout,tile adhesive,a spreader,a sponge and a simple tile cutter.ps most places that sell tile will also be able to give advice as to how to complete your project.
- Q:How best to start a tiling job?
- To be honest with you it does not matter if you do the floor or walls first. Some people prefer not to do the floor first as they will make a mess of the floor when doing the walls and it will take additional time to cover or clean the floor. And NO you do not always start in the center. In some cases starting in the center will cause you to have very small cut tiles on the edges. You should measure and find the center and dry test tiles with the 1st tile centered in the room checking to find the cut size of the tiles on the outside end. You should never have a tile less than 1/2 on the end. Example a 1 or 2 cut tile is a mistake if the tiles are 6 or larger. If the tile is less than 1/2 its size then start with the 1st tile on the edge of the center line. Always keep the same size cuts on both sides and never end up with small pieces.
- Q:Ceramic Floor Tile in kitchen appears to be wearing and can not be cleaned?
- Ceramic tile would nicely be a soreness in the.... to maintain clean. finding on the age of the flooring and the care it has gained, it may would desire to be professionally wiped clean and resealed. touch some interior of sight flooring agencies approximately professionally cleansing and sealing the floor, then persist with their techniques for ideal care after.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range