Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC603:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC603:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:slippery tile outside pool?
- If your swimming pool area has not been treated it probably is a liability because untreated areas are slippery. The risk increases dramatically when the tiles are wet and that’s when slip and fall accidents happen. Many accidents are happening on a daily basis where adults and children are falling as a result of slippery, wet surfaces that are being walked on. Swimming pools should be a fun place but this has to be balanced with safety. Whether you are an adult or a child there is significant danger associated with tiling around pools!
- Q:how do i get mold/mildew to grow on a sigle tile?
- Make sure that you are not using a sealed/finished tile. A terracotta or the back of a ceramic tile will work as long as you keep it damp. To start soak the tile overnight in a bucket of purified water, not from the tap. Tap water has chemicals to kill off the spores for mold/mildew. You'll need to always keep the tile damp so a warm damp place will be needed. If you know of somewhere with some mold/mildew spores growing, that'll speed things up. Otherwise, it may take weeks to grow naturally. If you do have a source for the spores, use a Q-tip swab to wipe the spores off and onto the tile surface. Good Luck
- Q:how to install ceramic tile?
- A 10x6 room requires 60 square feet of tile to cover the floor. On a normal square to the walls pattern, I would order 10% more tile to cover waste. On a diagonal pattern, you will have more waste. I would order 15% to 20% more tile to cover waste. To set up to lay the tile, I start by picking the most obvious sight line in the room - maybe from the next room through the door and chalk a line perpendicular to the far wall along that sight line and parallel to the side wall. Then you chalk a line 45 degrees wall to wall through the center point of the center of the first line. This is your 45 degree pattern. Chalking a line wall to wall 90 degrees from the second chalk line through that same center point gives you your grid pattern to set your tile from. Ignore the first line - that was for reference only - line two and three are the lines you set your tile from. Set out tile dry with spacers to see if you like the effect. I will sometimes set out all of the whole tile possible in the room and walk around to see if it looks good. If it doesn't look right or you end up with too small pieces along the edges or in the doorways, you can move your initial start point and rechalk your lines.
- Q:I plan to tile my bathroom. Can i tile over the existing tiles?
- I have to have the same thing done. No, I would not put the new over the old! Actually, I know that it is expensive, but it would be best to hire someone that knows what they are doing, do it for you. Worth the money in the long run.
- Q:Recurrence Relations through tiling ?
- to build a line of length n, andd a green tile to the right of a line of length n-2 or add either a red or blue tile to the rihgt of a line of length n-1 f(n) = f(n-2) + 2f(n-1) f(0) = 1 (there is 1 way to make a line of length 0: use no tiles) f(1)=2 f(2) = 5 f(3) = 12 f(4) = 29 f(6) = 70 f*6( = 169 f(7) = 409 f(8) = 985 f(9) = 2379
- Q:cleaning a kitchen tile back splash?
- Is it practical to remove some of the grout,apply new grout and apply a sealant before using the area? The other suggestions given may clean the grout ,but the problem will keep recurring.
- Q:Will cloudiness from sealer finish disappear on ceramic tile?
- Unfortunately the cloudiness will not likely go away. The problem is that there is moisture in the sealer and the top of the sealer is not smooth. You may be able to fix this by just polishing the tiles with some steel wool (not the kitchen kind, the 00 or 000 polishing kind). Basically, just use the steel wool like sandpaper and rub out the finish. Rubbing out your finish is something that most woodworkers do to get a smooth and clear finish on their work and it also works for any other type of finish. If the steel wool doesn't work then you will want to either sand off the finish or use a finish remover to get the finish out. If you bake the tiles to burn off the water then you will likely yellow the finish or, depending on the finishing product, burn and blacken the finish.
- Q:Do vinyl tiles shift when installed in a bathroom due to moisture?
- It depends on the surface you put them on and the quality of the tiles. In most cases, with cheap peel and stick tiles that adhere to the surface below, they will tend to shrink, curl up at the endges and peel back after a while. It's not so much moisture as temperature changes and poor durability of the thin vinyl and poor adhesive. I'd recommend you use the Home Depot Allure line of peel and stick floating vinyl floor tile that is made by Trafficmaster. I just did a friend's bathroom with that product last weekend and was very impressed. The tiles stick to each other instead of the floor surface beneath so you can put them down over any solid surface and moisture will not effect them. They have a 25 year warranty also. At about $1.79 per square foot it is a pretty good deal and installation is a snap. We covered her entire 6' by 8' bathroom floor in less than 2 hours, including all the cuts around the toilet base and doorway. All you need to install it is a metal framing square or tee square, a sturdy pair of scissors, a measuring tape and a utility knife. Cool product. They make versions that look like tile and others that look and feel like real wood. We used the wood and it looks great. I've also used the Trafficmaster direct adhering commercial grade peel-and-stick tiles in areas that had moisture (an entryway and a powder room) with no problem but I made sure I had good birch plywood underlayment and I sealed it before laying the tile and also ran a bead of silicone caulk around the edges.
- Q:can i lay linoleum over ceramic cracked tile?
- Cracked tiles usually indicate loose tiles, if they are loose, the vinyl or lino will show the cracks and loose tile in no time at all. If the tiles happen to be tight, and the crack is caused by a structure failure some where then the tiles can be treated so you can lay sheet goods over them. There are easy ways to tell which is which. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar . GL
- Q:Re-Glue Stick On Tile?
- If i've got been you,i could positioned funds into ceramic tile.that's been my adventure that peel-and stick Vinyl tiles do no longer consistently stay positioned.For a sprint greater in funds you should apply ceramic tile and function a greater advantageous looking bathing room and longer lasting one too. i understand this with the aid of fact i lay tile as my profession,yet once you should use peel-and-stick Vinyl tile i could advise using greater adhesive.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range