Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR653:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR653:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:What is the white powder on the back of the floor tiles?
- It is a brick bottom glaze, tiles in the kiln before the application of the brick at the end of glaze
The main component: is alumina
Purpose: to avoid the tiles in the high temperature state sticky furnace roller rod, resulting in tile deformation and the closure of the kiln and cause the roller break.
Use: paving the time to brush with water on the line
- Q:→ tile background wall is good tiles background wall renderings
- The integrated wall consists of four layers of material: 1. Aluminum foil, because the product can be installed directly on the wall of the rough housing, in order to strengthen the corrosion resistance of the product designed to greatly enhance the service life of the product. 2. Polyurethane, the use of polyurethane in the wall panel, is to enhance the product on the actual home improvement process of applicability, which enhance the wall to noise, heat insulation, moisture and other phenomena; Similarly, the polyurethane products to fill, strengthen the product Can impact. 3. Aluminum, the basic definition of the actual shape of the product. 4. Film, define the color of the product and the actual installation effect. The product can be defined as: rapid installation of materials, environmentally friendly materials, fashion decorative materials. Integrated wall is a new type of decorative wall materials, the market is highly ductile, compared to the market can replace part of the wall processing materials: paint, wallpaper, tiles; in the artificial can be canceled: paint workers, mud workers, etc. Need to carpentry operation, the process can generally be equipped with 2-3 people can, home improvement is generally completed in a week. Greatly reduce labor costs.
- Q:How many squares are tiles?
- You say is the external walls or tiles ah, tiles is a piece of five.
- Q:The living room is good or the tiles are good
- It is not good to decide that my house is not down, but I have to worry about it.I want me to say, depends on their own family circumstances.If the family often many people or visitors, the best use of tiles (you can choose Close to the color, or find the experts with a color.) If people are small, on the wooden floor, after all, warm, home Well, is not
- Q:which size trowel is best for 4x4 tile?
- Mike and Rob are correct - 1/4 square notch for a 4x4 tile. A 4x4 ceramic is a pretty light tile, if they're not sticking, there's an issue with your technique. You should be using a modified thinset (do NOT use pre-mixed (the stuff in a tub) thinset - it's actually a water-based adhesive and it will NOT last in wet areas ), mixed to the consistencey of peanut butter. A common DIY'er mistake is to mix their mortar too wet. First apply the thinset to the wall with the smooth edge of the trowel and work it back and forth a couple times. This keys the mortar into the backer board (you are applying over cement backer board, right?) for good adhesion to the wall. Then using the notched edge, held at a consistent 45 degree angle to the wall, remove the excess mortar. And work in small sections - with 4x4 tiles, apply the thinset in 2' squares -- otherwise the thinset will set up (and loose adhesion) before you get all the tiles in place. Small batches goes for mixing the thinset, too. Check the label, but most thinsets have a 1-2 hour pot time (how long it can sit in the bucket before it sets up) -- exceed that and the mortar will loose it's adhesion and the tiles won't stick. You can simplify wall tile installation by screwing a starter board to the wall (1x2 or strip of plywood works well), 3-4 courses up from the floor. This will support your first course, and tile spacers will support succesive courses. Then remove the board and finish up the bottom courses.
- Q:Peel & stick tile?
- It doesn't matter that it is peel and stick. The proper way is to remove the toilet and reinstall it over the tile. As to where to start, find the center of the room by measuring off of the perpendicular walls. Use a string line to mark your floor. Where the lines intersect is the center. The lines must be at right angles. Dry lay one row of tiles in each direction first, if you end up with small cuts adjust your layout so you do not end up with less than half a tile, or to hide small tiles in the least noticeable area. I know this sounds like a lot of work but it really not it just take a few minutes. You will end up with a professional looking installation. The first tile is key if you place it crooked the hole floor will be off.
- Q:How is the wax on the new tiles clean?
- With water poured in a wax on the tile, the wax after melting by the heat floating in the water, until the water temperature drops, with a rag of a touch of water and wax with the erase.You try it, listen to others say. There is a dry wipes often paint, paint more than no, but it is very environmentally friendly, or you use a rag with a little detergent and other things will have the effect of this is a kung fu live, do not impatient! It is too troublesome to find a clean look over the whole!
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:Are tiles flamibale??????????????
- You can but it produces a smelly black smoke so you might check with your local fire dept for local laws and possible burn bans.
- Q:Is there a brand logo on the back of the tiles
- The general manufacturers have, but to see if you can not know, before the ceramic are produced in Foshan, and now there are many manufacturers in Qingyuan Jiangxi, tile brand is too much, I do tiles Sales are also do not know a lot, huh, huh, hoping to help you, please please adopt!
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range