Basic Information of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile:
1) 100% Glass Mosaic Tile
Specifications of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile:
300x300 mm (12"x12") (11 Sheets/SQM)
Mesh on back
Glass Surface Treatment
16.5 KGS (36.4 LB)
Aproximate Carton Size
Aproximate Pallet Size
1.02x1.02x0.83 m (63 cartons)
63 Cartons/Pallet (or 72 Cartons/Pallet)
Capacity of 20'GP
Export carton and wooden pallet. Inside of carton: FE foam Between two sheets. Outsideof Our Swimming Pool Tileof carton: Plastic packing.
1 20ft container
30% T/T deposit before producing, 70% T/T when goods are on the ship.
10-25 days after receiving advance payment for one 20GP.
Characteristics of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile:
Popular of crystal glass mixed stone style with mesh back, use waterproof glue, surface can be polished or acid washed finish
Production technology: cutting for natural stone and melting for glass
Easy to clean and widely use, high and low temperature resistant, easy to install with standard tool and material
Advantages of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile:
Direct factory supply.
Available in different colors, sizes, and original designs.
High quality with reasonable price.
Environmental & Energy-saving.
Easy clean and maintain, washable and durable.
High and low temperature resistance.
Dust-proof and the color never fade.
Acid-proof and alkali-proof.
Available in different shapes such as square, round, circular and other abnormities you want.
Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
Engineering Projects of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile :
- Q:How many squares are tiles?
- You use the brick side length * side length * block number = square number such as: 800 floor tiles is: 0.8 * 0.8 = 0.64 square, and then multiplied by 4 = 2.56 square meters 300 tiles is: 0.3 * 0.3 = 0.09 square, then Multiplied by 12 pieces = 1.08 square meters tiles have two boxes, three pieces of a box, four, eight, ten one box from 300 * 300 ------ 1000 * 1000 specifications of the larger The smaller the number of pieces
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Yes!! you can paint tiles...but be careful to buy tile paint. If you use ordinary tile paint it will peel. Buy tile paint and apply with small foam roller. Do not try to cover in one go but put light coat on then apply additional coats after the first coat has dried completely. Buy tile paint...had great results and did not peel! Quick,cheap and easier than re-tiling
- Q:What is the difference between polished tiles and ordinary tiles?
- Polished tiles:
After mechanical grinding, polishing, the surface was glossy ceramic tiles, and now commonly known as the tiles is a polished tiles, it is all polished polished tiles, the meaning of glass is burning through the tiles!
- Q:How to introduce tiles
- Fine stoneware water absorption greater than 3% less than or equal to 6%
Stoneware brick water absorption greater than 6% less than or equal to 10%
Pottery brick water absorption greater than 10%
According to the use of points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick, industrial tiles and so on
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
According to varieties: glazed tiles, quintana brick (homogeneous brick), polished tiles, tiles, porcelain glazed tiles (antique brick)
According to the production process points: printing tiles, polished tiles, spot bricks, crystal tiles, no glazed tiles.
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- .If your home was recently built, it may still be settling. Homes, especially those built on fill often take several years to settle. The fact it happened in both the basement and the third floor makes me suspect this is the case. Keep in mind that concrete will expand and contract with temperature changes. If you live in the northeast the rapid temperature changes we've been experiencing could also have something to do with it. As far as happening ever again, the best policy is to wait and see. Wish I had an easy fix for you. Good Luck.
- Q:How to fix the surface of the tile? How much is the thickness of the tile?
- Tile thickness plus mortar thickness of two centimeters.
- Q:cracked tile countertop, how do i fix or replace it?
- see if you can find new tile same color at store, then chip it out, buy some thin set or use liquid nails, then mix up a small amount of grout or buy the liquid squeeze out of a can grout,
- Q:How do the concrete on the outer wall tiles be removed?
- External wall tiles (rugged) on the cement cleaning method is as follows:
With a direct shovel. Shovel when wiping the water with a cloth to wet the cement. With the wood shovel to make a little effort is also nothing, pay attention with the shovel with the clean up. (For a small area of external walls of tiles rugged clean)
You can use 1500 or 2000 water sand paper gently rub. You can also use dilute hydrochloric acid to wipe, wipe clean and then clean with water. (Hydrochloric acid corrosion should pay attention to personal protection)
- Q:Looking for a discontinued style of floor tile. Yosemite Sand floor tile. a 13inch square. I need 5 tile
- Yosemite Sand
- Q:hardwood flooring or ceramic tiles?
- I prefer ceramic tile in a kitchen simply because every hardwood floor I've ever had was slippery if liquid was spilled on it. There are issues with keeping the grout clean as someone pointed out, but good maintainence will take care of that. Another factor you'll want to consider is the look of everything else. If you are going with wood cabinets, hardwood floors might be too much. Or if you have a tile countertop and backsplash, tile flooring might be too much. Look at both and compare them to the other elements you have choosen for the kitchen, that will probably make the decision very easy. But either, ceramic tile or natural hardwood, both add a lot of value to your home and look beautiful.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range