Acid and heat resistant plate
1,high temperature/cold shock/strong acid resistant
2,10 years experience
Acid and heat resistant plate
main indexes of acid and heat resistant plate
Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:installing tile?
- you should be fine as long as you put down cement board first. all the home centers carry it
- Q:replacing loose tile+-?
- The thin floor tiles? Sometimes you can heat the tile back and floor with a hair drier then stick them back in place one by one. If that doesn't work then carry a tile to a flooring outlet and ask them what to use and do. There's different types of adhesives. Some can be re-activated with heat while others need to be removed then a fresh application trowled on.
- Q:Where can I find good prices on tile?
- Now a days your best bet is a Home Depot or a Lowes. I don't know if you have these stores in your area, but the do-it-yourself type stores are really outpricing the mom and pop stores. Hope that helps....if you need it installed you can call one of the smaller mom and pop type stores. They are usually very fair as far as pricing goes. The reason they do not offer the actual tiles as cheap as the bigger stores is because they don't buy the nearly the amount of product as the big guys. If they could, they would. Hope that helps...please check out my question.
- Q:Asbestos tile removal?
- Asbestos in tile form is stable, until you start messing with it. When you try to remove it, you will inevitably crack some. This will release the fibers. Just to give you some perspective, it only takes ONE fiber to cause mesothelioma or asbestosis. You can take the chance, but then what are you going to do with the tile? There are very specific EPA regulations concerning the disposal of asbestos. You can't just throw it in the trash. If you get caught, you will be fined a lot more than the contractor is charging you. If it were me, I'd pay the contractor. The certification will help if and when you ever sell your house. Good luck.
- Q:Which tiles are better for Indian homes?
- I ve worked with tiles for over 20 years and I find no difference in tiles from different areas such a Italian , Indian .USA, Brazil, China etc. They all have excellent and garbage tiles. The vitrified tiles is a type of tile as is ceramic and porcelains. Usually a bit harder bodied and the the sizing is better on vitrified tiles. Get what coloring and style fits your needs. You have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How hard is it to remove a ceramic tile floor? It is on a wood base.?
- Its not easy by any means, but its something that I feel most home owners could handle over a weekend. I would recommend that you use a large heavy blade floor scrapper and a big hammer. Basically you smack each tile in the center, which breaks the tile loose underneath then you use the scrapper to take everything off to bare wood.
- Q:Replacing ceramic tile floor.?
- Tear it up and maybe you can level it without adding more plywood if not replace the plywood too. Or you can tear it up and put some thin plywood down and put a threshold in the doorway that will cover up the height difference.
- Q:hairline crack in tile flooring?
- The inspector knows some what what he s talking about. Movement like this can cause tile to crack but in most cases the cracks will run in a fairly straight line. Are the tiles that way? Or are they here and there?If the are more in a random pattern, tiles my be loose , the workmanship was poor and thin set wasn t applied right or thin set was to wet , dry or possibly had skinned over before tile was set. There are easy ways to tell if the tiles are loose to see if thats the problem. The door shouldn t be a problem to fix so I would be more concerned with the tiles. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.
- Q:Clean grout from tiles?
- You can use Muratec acid, but use it carefully. Wear rubber gloves, and use it slowly, try and take it off in small layers. Don't pour it on and let it set too long. Porcelain has a continuous color all the way through, so there might be a little dulling in the sheen from the glaze being removed, but just re-seal the tile. If your contracted through a tile outlet, and they recommended the contractor, he is responsible for the install and final product. Take photos before you try to clean it, and take them to the store and have them repair it. There is no sense in you trying to fix what should have been done right the first time. I have had to go behind other installers that did a slop job -grout lines crooked, tiles cut wrong, wavy floors to repair them-sometimes having to completely rip up the whole floor and start over at the company expense. Be sure when having any contracted work done that you are satisfied with the final work, once you sign off on it and pay them, you are releasing them from obligation from that point on.
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- If you are using large 1ft square tiles, and your friend did a bad job on the the mosaic tiles I wouldn't suggest doing it. The weight of the tiles may loosen the the smaller tiles causing the larger tiles to fall. This could be dangerous in a shower or bathtub area. The tiles may shatter leaving sharp little shards of tile everywhere, including in the flesh of anyone nearby. I was going to put 16 x 16 tiles in my shower area, and a contractor said I better be sure the wall above the shower is secure because if one came loose and hit me in the head it would not be good. I went with little 1 x 1 tiles on the ceiling with larger tiles on the wall. Whatever you put up is only going to be as secure as what's behind it. Just my opinion, but for safeties sake, I would remove the old tile and start over. Remember, there is never enough time or money to do it right the first time, but there is ALWAYS enough time and money to do it over!!!
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average