Key /Special Features of Wholesale Handmade Glazed Ceramic Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel; Matt finishing
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
11. Size: 600 x 600
12. Packing: standard carton and pallet
13. Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
PORCELAIN TILE TECHNICAL PARAMETER
Dimensional variation length and width
(n/mm2) modulus of rupture
(N) bending strength
(MK-1) thermal expansion coefficient
resistance to thermal shock
no crazing and peeling on the glazed surface after crazing test
not less than UB
not less than UB
no crazing and peeling on the glazed surface after crazing test
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
8. Small order accepted.
Pictures of Wholesale Handmade Glazed Ceramic Tile
- Q:Which is generally cheaper? Wood or tile floors?
- Hi, I'm Nick the Tile Man As time goes on tile will be your best bet. I would invest in a good tile so it will last and look good all at once. My web site has info for both tile and wood floor. Just click on the ads for information. Good Luck
- Q:Laying ceramic tile.?
- For a standard tile (such as most 12x12) the use of a 1/4x3/8 ths square notched trowel. 99.9% of all 12x12 will require a sanded grout,NEVER an unsanded grout. This has to do with both tile thick ness , water absorption, tile body hardness and grout line size. You shouldn t use a grout line less than 3/16 any way for this size tiles. And any grout line over 1/8 , a sanded grout must be used any way. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to convert tiles how much money a square meter?
- Tiles are generally quoted according to the block, to be converted into square meters of the price you need to calculate the area of each brick (unit: square meters), and then the price of each tile divided by the area of each tile (unit: square meters) You can get the price per square tile.
For example, 800mm * 800mm tile is 100 yuan a piece, each tile area is 0.64 square meters, so the price per square meter is: 100 / 0.64 = 156.25 (yuan / per square meter), and so on.
Tiles, living room is generally 800mm * 800mm or 600mm * 600mm, kitchen and toilet generally 300mm * 300mm or 300mm * 450mm, then 800mm * 800mm brick, converted into rice is 0.8m * 0.8m, then 800mm * 800mm brick is 0.8 Meter * 0.8 meters is equal to 0.64 square meters, 600 * 600 brick is 0.36 square meters, 300 * 300 brick is 0.09 square meters, 300 * 450 is 0.135 square meters.
- Q:I am planning on tiling a shower..?
- For okorder.com
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- I'm sure there are stone and tile distributors in your area. Check the yellow pages. For a project as small as a fireplace, they are sure to have some discounted lots of material like that you can get a good deal on. I find specialty places like that have much better prices and selection than the big box stores. It's something you need to find locally, not on line, since shipping is prohibitive for construction materials.
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- A porcelain tile is decorative and glazed only on the outside. If you were to see a cross section, you would find only a small decorative veneer sorta surface on the exposed side. The rest of the tile has a dirt colour. In a ceramic tile, the colour is uniform throughout the tile. Practically, say if a prcelain tile gets chipped, you will see the dirt colour where it's chipped. In a ceramic one, it would not be such a stark difference. By the way, many mugs and cups we use for beverages, are made of ceramic. The not so personal stuff like vases could be made of porcelain. Got it ?
- Q:What is the loss of tiles?
- General your decoration company will give you the amount of assessment, because the process of paving will be damaged and other issues, so the exact number is also very troublesome.
- Q:How to put tile on painted drywall...?
- iam not sure if tile glue will adhere to paint so you may have to strip the paint of the villa board wall (bathrooms are made with a cement based wall sheet called ,villa board/Fibre cement sheet/Fibro. Rest of the house is Drywall). you need - bucket a tile glue mixer ( an atachment that fits onto your drill) make sure to buy a glue that is designed for FC sheeting. a glue spreader ( it has square notches in it) plastic cross spacers and wedge spacers. a tile cutter OR an angle grinder with a mayssonry disk sillicon (ask for bathroom type) a silicon gun grout, Sponge, Grout spreader ( or a peice of rubber size of your hand will do the same) work out how your tiles will look by running some sqaure and straight lines so you can work off, once you get a straight row of tiles the rest will follow that line and you should line up nicely with the walls if you worked it out correctly. mix your glue to a custard type consistancy and smear up the wall with the notches spreading your glue. place first tile by coming at the wall at a 90 dgr angle to the wall then lightly lift and press the tile onto the wall, put in your cross spacers and repeat for the next tile. Make sure not to leave any glue on tiles or souroundings as it is VERY hard to get off.!! And make sure to clean out the gaps between the tiles so grout can get in. once tiles are all in place allow 24hours dry time then you are ready for the grout (gap infil) when you buy the grout ask for a water proof one, all you do is mix it up till its a melted choclate consistancy and just press into the gaps at the same time wiping it up with a moist sponge untill it looks even and just a little bit below the tile surface. last step is to Sillicon up the edges with the wall meets the tiles with the same color as your grout
- Q:Repairing Mosaic Mirror tiles?
- okorder nice
- Q:What is the basic role of tile glue?
- 7, anti-corrosion, acid. One of the most important applications of Beatte tiles is the use of thin-layer construction methods to paste tiles. The process is: the pre-packaged dry powder adhesive in the field and water mixed with a rectangular tooth with a doctor blade will be mixed with the adhesive applied to the wall and the ground, before it is dry before the tile on the bar: The basic requirements for adhesives are: good construction, long opening time (time from smearing to dry), good slip resistance, sufficient deformation under various possible climatic conditions.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range