Special Features of GLAZED TILE CMAX-60E87:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of GLAZED TILE CMAX-60E87:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of GLAZED TILE CMAX-60E87:
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,load 20pallets,
1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:how do i clean my tiles?
- OXY Clean brand name works gently and very well on both ceramic and linoleum tiles. You can buy that at a grocery store or on line....works on fabric too.
- Q:37 yo FL house slab on grade 12x12 industrial tiles - vinyl/ asbesto[ ?] thru out?
- Best ot go over them...there are laws regarding asbestos removal and it souinds like it could run into the thousands of dollars to have it removed....the other bad thing is...if you plan to sell...you have to disclose the problem or face a lawsuit.
- Q:Glazed Ceramic Tile - PROS/CONS?
- pro- easily cleaned. con- horrible glare from sunlight
- Q:Kitchen Tile?
- The thing to keep in mind about using 12x12 tiles in this case is that unless you are exceptionally lucky the will have to be cut. While smaller tiles may also need to be cut, the difference in size will not be as dramatic and overall the effect should be more aesthetically pleasing. There are of course more than two or three sizes available, and you may wish to consider a small border pattern of some sort as opposed to filling the entire space with one tile. For that matter you may wish to have alternating tiles of the same size with different but complimentary colors. As for choosing the color (or colors) it may be best to see what is available locally and purchase a single tile of different styles you think you might like, then take them home to see how they go with the rest of your kitchen. You certainly won't need to purchase those backing boards for wall tiles, but check the instructions on the adhesive you buy to see if they advise priming or otherwise treating the drywall.
- Q:Tile grout stain?
- Aqua Mix sells a product called Grout Colorant. It comes in all the grout colors available. It is painstaking to recolor the grout, but I have done thousands of square feet, and it looks good. Just follow the instructions on the bottle. Home Depot has a few colors, but a flooring store can get all of the colors.
- Q:What size tile would work and look best?
- Only wrong thing you're doing is to assume that the tile makers wouldn't change the size in all these years. A 2 x 4 isn't 2 x 4 any more either. You won't be able to hide it. If you don't mind looking at it then continue on. If you can't stand how it looks then you should replace the whole floor.
- Q:I had a tile floor put down in the bathroom?
- either the tile cleaner or steam cleaner already mentioned previously will work fine. if you have a porous tile such as travertine or tumbled stone, it will need to be sealed as well as the grout. depending on traffic and the brand of sealer, i would recommend resealing it every couple of years. if stains can penetrate, so can moisture. moisture is unsealed tiles worst enemy.
- Q:Stripping Paint from Bathroom Tiles?
- The best way to remove paint without ruining the tiles with scrape marks is to use a chemical stripper. Try a spot in an inconspicuous place. My only concern for you is that the grout might have absorbed the black paint so the black tinting may remain once the paint is removed from the tile. Your test spot will reveal the results and you can decide to follow through with the rest of the room or not. Sometimes you have to wonder what the hell goes through the minds of people when they decide to do home improvements. I
- Q:can i lay linoleum over ceramic cracked tile?
- Cracked tiles usually indicate loose tiles, if they are loose, the vinyl or lino will show the cracks and loose tile in no time at all. If the tiles happen to be tight, and the crack is caused by a structure failure some where then the tiles can be treated so you can lay sheet goods over them. There are easy ways to tell which is which. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar . GL
- Q:Question About Slate Tile...?
- Well, most natural stone companies believe it or not do not make a bullnose. At least in the midwest I have yet to see one yet. If there are any tiles left at home depot you can by a few extra pcs and make bullnose. There is a bullnose blade that can be attached to a wet saw to make the cut what it does is just creates a rounded edge to form a bullnose. However the blade is expensive so you can see if there are any contractors in your area who may do this kind of job and already the correct tools to create a bullnose. That is if the tile isn't dicontinued.
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range