Key Specifications/Special Features of GLAZED TILE CMAX-TFC601:
Material: glazed porcelain
Antique feel; matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Packing of GLAZED TILE CMAX-TFC601:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. We are a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What can I expect behind the tiles?
- If the tiles go all the way around the room, measure up 4' at each corner. Use a chalk line or level to make a horizontal line around the room. All hardware below this line should be removed. Towel bars, heat register covers, cabinets, toilet, door trim, etc. If the wall is drywall, you could cut along this line with a drywall hand saw. If you have access to a sawzall (reciprocating saw), the process will go quick. (If you're handy, you should have this tool). To avoid cutting wires, pipes, pay close attention when cutting. Lay tool against wall in line with chalk line. Start blade, slowly, then lower blade to line. Now tilt blade inward. CAUTION. Go only as deep as needed to penetrate wall. If you go deeper, you risk cutting wires or plumbing. Now pull saw along line around perimiter of room. Safety glasses are recommended during cuttiing and removal. Use hammer to make hole in wall just below cut line. Using Gloves, pull sections of drywall and tile by hand as much as possible. If screws remain in the studs hit with a hammer at a 45% angle. they should break off. If it's nails, you should pull them. Floor tiles will come up with a flat pry bar and a hammer. Just pick a spot along an edge. Use a couple sharp blows with hammer to start, then use flat bar and hammer to peel out floor tile and grout. Hope this motivates you to go for it.
- Q:Help finding remnant glazed porcelain tiles.?
- Find where the tile was bought 1st.. Many big box stores will private label name brand tiles ( and many products) so you can t cross shop them..After 4 years I won t give you much of a chance to find them ..sorry... Styles change along w/ technology and they switch things to change w/ the times.It may be still available but chances are slim..Is it in a place that some sort of mosaic can be used as a decoration? Or maybe a good rug? Start w/ the big box stores but don t waste to much gas chances are slim .. I wish you luck ..
- Q:Where to get specialized tile?
- Start by calling all of the roofing contractors in your local phone book and asking for them to come over and give you a free bid to match the existing tile ,if the roofing contractors know that they are competing for the job or sell of tile they are more likly to keep the price fair..
- Q:Cleaning tile floor.?
- Tile is a smooth surface, it will tend to be a bit slick. The best product to clean tile with is vinegar and water. My son has a tile business and suggests this to the homeowners he does work for.
- Q:Which trowel for stone tiles?
- If you are setting your tiles with thinset mortar, you have the correct trowel. If you are using a mastic glue, then you nee the smaller notched trowel probably 1/8 by 1/8. Thinset needs more thickness for the material to properly bond. If spread too thin it will dry to a power form and fail rather quickly. In the years that I worked in commercial and residential flooring, we always used the 1/4 notched trowel for thinset and 1/8 trowel for all glues. I hope this helps to answer your question.
- Q:Home selection tiles, which brand to choose that good?
- Co-ceramic, my home is their brick. They are completely impermeable technology is very good, even the tiles of the master said that the quality is really good. Paved out after the whole atmosphere is very impressive. Recently also out of the ecological negative oxygen ion brick, can release negative ions, I intend to knock out the kitchen for this brick, and now nothing more important than health
- Q:What is the best material to use for a tile shower?
- The tile isn't as important as what the tiles are mounted to. Make sure you use material specific for wet areas. as for which one to use, it would depend on which one you like, and can afford. I like the looks of bigger tiles, but would much rather install smaller tiles. Bigger tiles can be a pain when it comes to making difficult cuts.
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- As long as its a glazed tile with a matte finish. These types of tiles are in fact easy to make look clean since water spots hide better on a matte finish. If your referring to an unglazed tile, sealing the tile is a must, and I suggest sealing twice before installation. Matte glazed tiles are very common. I ve installed 10x more matte glazed tile than bright glazed tiles on shower/tub walls. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- instead of putting vinyl stick on tiles over your hardwood why not try putting a coat or 2 of marine varnish.it will protect it through anything .because stick on tiles are placed side by side there's always a slight gap that water can penetrate causing the wood below to mildew,mold and eventually rot below as well as the vinyl tiles to lift then you'll have a much larger problem .
- Q:just grouted tile how to remove haze?
- Know what works best? Don't use any moisture at all to remove haze--You'll have to do it 2 or 3 times to totally remove the haze. Let the haze dry on the tile, then polish it off with a dry soft terry cloth--It may create a little dust in the air, but it works really well. Also, wait about a month or so before sealing your grout lines.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range