Key Specifications of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft, load 20pallets
1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:How do I get grout mastic off the top of tiles?
- Try doing a small area with a product normally used in the kitchen for scrubbing pans, it's called Barkeepers Friend, I've used it a few times in different applications and was quite happy with the results, still I don't know for sure about your situation so 'no promises'. Good luck
- Q:dull finish on ceramic tile?
- A old terri cloth towel dusting the tile and doing the tile dry. If you need a bit stronger use a white nylon scrub pad called a doodlebug pad. Most every tile place will have these. If that doesn t work , then go to the grout haze and effervescent remover ( sold as one multi use product) 8/9$ an 8 oz concentrate Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar...GL
- Q:Tiles are divided into several categories, respectively, which are?
- According to the process points, can be divided into quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles, antique tiles, glazed tiles, in which tiles and polished tiles are all bricks. Polished tiles are divided into seepage tiles, powder, polycrystalline powder; polished tiles and Asian throw;
According to the use of points, can be divided into inside and outside the wall tiles, indoor and outdoor tiles, square brick, supermarket bricks, pool tiles, etc.
There are many kinds of tiles, the key is to see from which angle to points.
- Q:Tiling over fireplace masonry?
- You can attach tile directly to masonry, it has been done all over the world for centuries (Italy, Spain, Middle East all use tile on the exterior of buildings...) I would assume normal thin-set mortar would work, but I believe it would depend on the exact type of masonry- concrete block or clay brick. A thicker adhesive bed will likely be necessary to smooth over the rough surface, but because of the relatively porous surface of most types of masonry your bond should be excellent. My only word of caution would be if you have any cracks in the masonry. Make sure they are not active (widening and narrowing), which may occur with temperature and humidity swings. Either way, you may choose to weld the crack with epoxy to prevent any crack movements that may telegraph through your tile and crack it. HTH, Andrew Kester, PE Structural Engineer Florida (..and a tile afficianado..)
- Q:Help with Ceramic Tile Please!!?
- If you are going to be in your house forever, use carpet. If not, do not remove it as it is an asset to your property. If you use peel and stick in a bathroom, they will eventually start warping and lose their grip. I doubt the peel and stick tiles will be any better regarding temperature than the tiles you have now. Tiles are valuable when you go to sell and I would advise you not to change that. Use a rug if you want, but do not hide or change the tiles.
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:Porcelain tile over ceramic tile?
- To go over tile I ve used both Flex Bond and VesaBond thinset made by Custom Building products, Both are usually sold at Home Depot.. One suggestion when tiling over tile, allow a few extra days drying time before any foot traffic on the new tile . Moisture has no where to go when doing this and extra drying time IS required. Do NOT add a latex additive if you use a polymer type thin set, only a latexed based thin set.. No sanding is generally needed, just a clean , oil and grease free tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:I want to tile my bathroom walls. Can I tile directly over the painted sheetrock?
- yes you can tile over the sheet rock, first put a coat of bonding agent on the wall, then use mastic to hold the tile on, as for the wall tile on the floor, it's probably going to crack after a short time.
- Q:Is polished tiles and tiles a thing?
- Tiles include polished tiles. Basically do not care. That is, such as oil and water drops on the timely removal, so as not to suck color, people slide to.
- Q:marble tile for counter top?
- Counter Top. Marble tiles (although expensive) crack w/in time. Luckily they now have imatation marbel tiles. You should look into them.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range