Basic Information of Swimming pool Tiles:
1) 100% Glass Mosaic Tile
Specifications of Swimming Pool Tile:
300x300 mm (12"x12") (11 Sheets/SQM)
Mesh on back
Glass Surface Treatment
16.5 KGS (36.4 LB)
Aproximate Carton Size
Aproximate Pallet Size
1.02x1.02x0.83 m (63 cartons)
63 Cartons/Pallet (or 72 Cartons/Pallet)
Capacity of 20'GP
Export carton and wooden pallet. Inside of carton: FE foam Between two sheets. Outsideof Our Swimming Pool Tileof carton: Plastic packing.
1 20ft container
30% T/T deposit before producing, 70% T/T when goods are on the ship.
10-25 days after receiving advance payment for one 20GP.
Characteristics of Swimming Pool Tile:
Popular of crystal glass mixed stone style with mesh back, use waterproof glue, surface can be polished or acid washed finish
Production technology: cutting for natural stone and melting for glass
Easy to clean and widely use, high and low temperature resistant, easy to install with standard tool and material
Advantages of Swimming Pool Tile:
Direct factory supply.
Available in different colors, sizes, and original designs.
High quality with reasonable price.
Environmental & Energy-saving.
Easy clean and maintain, washable and durable.
High and low temperature resistance.
Dust-proof and the color never fade.
Acid-proof and alkali-proof.
Available in different shapes such as square, round, circular and other abnormities you want.
Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
Engineering Projects of Swimming Pool Tile :
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- My husband finished a project with the help of pro tile : For DIY home owners and professional tile installers, Pro Tile Helper shows you everything you need to know to make your next tiling project a success! The creator, a master tile installer with over 20 years experience installing tiles, put all the tips and secrets learned over the years together in one AWESOME APP for your benefit. You will save tons of time installing and save hundreds even thousands of dollars on tools and materials. All this for only $4.99. hope this can help u too =)
- Q:Tile loss rate
- The loss depends on your room size and size of the tile size ratio ~ a home a sample how much you can calculate it ~ for example, your parents are 1 meter wide and 0.5 meters your tile is 300 # 400 by piece The brick can only cut 2 knife count your loss is greater than 50% of the ~ If you are talking about man-made loss that I can resolutely tell you is 0 occasionally broken one or two is normal and reasonable.
- Q:What the tiles do
- Q:can you paint over bathroom tiles? if so what kind do i need?
- No, I've never seen it and there's a scientific reason. You know the brown stuff between the tiles? And you know how things contract when it's cold right? So because the brown stuff and paint contact in different paces, the paint would crack and it would look really ugly (it would even look pretty bad before it cracks) Just replace the tiles with the colour you wanted.
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:What is the difference between polished tiles and ordinary tiles?
- Polished tiles:
After mechanical grinding, polishing, the surface was glossy ceramic tiles, and now commonly known as the tiles is a polished tiles, it is all polished polished tiles, the meaning of glass is burning through the tiles!
- Q:Installing a glass tile backsplash?
- The drywall is fine. Make sure you press all the air bubbles out of the thinset or they will look really bad when dry.
- Q:tile issues?
- try a small torch,we used it to get tiles warm it seems to melt glue some. Just be careful gets hot fast.
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:What size trowel for ceramic Tile ?
- No matter how much mastic you use for tile it will come up in the grout joint areas because you have to press down and what I hve found easy and everyone is different is to have a bucket of water and use a spacer to clean the mastic out of the grout joints as you are laying them. After they are dried you can still clean out the grout joint areas which it not hard either. Hope this helps
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range