Basic Information of Swimming pool Tiles:
1) 100% Glass Mosaic Tile
Specifications of Swimming Pool Tile:
300x300 mm (12"x12") (11 Sheets/SQM)
Mesh on back
Glass Surface Treatment
16.5 KGS (36.4 LB)
Aproximate Carton Size
Aproximate Pallet Size
1.02x1.02x0.83 m (63 cartons)
63 Cartons/Pallet (or 72 Cartons/Pallet)
Capacity of 20'GP
Export carton and wooden pallet. Inside of carton: FE foam Between two sheets. Outsideof Our Swimming Pool Tileof carton: Plastic packing.
1 20ft container
30% T/T deposit before producing, 70% T/T when goods are on the ship.
10-25 days after receiving advance payment for one 20GP.
Characteristics of Swimming Pool Tile:
Popular of crystal glass mixed stone style with mesh back, use waterproof glue, surface can be polished or acid washed finish
Production technology: cutting for natural stone and melting for glass
Easy to clean and widely use, high and low temperature resistant, easy to install with standard tool and material
Advantages of Swimming Pool Tile:
Direct factory supply.
Available in different colors, sizes, and original designs.
High quality with reasonable price.
Environmental & Energy-saving.
Easy clean and maintain, washable and durable.
High and low temperature resistance.
Dust-proof and the color never fade.
Acid-proof and alkali-proof.
Available in different shapes such as square, round, circular and other abnormities you want.
Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
Engineering Projects of Swimming Pool Tile :
- Q:Which is generally cheaper? Wood or tile floors?
- Laminate can be cheaper but wont last as long. If you shop around ceramic tile is better in the long run. If you are a diy'er it can be cheaper than laminate.Laminate transitions are very expensive,usually two thirds of the cost of the project when transitioning from laminate to carpet or tile.
- Q:Tearing up carpet, tile entire house?
- I advise using ceramic tile rather then regular tile. It costs a little more, but it's worth every penny. Also, you'll be really pleased in the end if you choose a mingle of darker earth tones. We removed all the carpet from our home and had ceramic tile put in. My spouse chose a gray-cement tile for the upstairs. I chose the mingled earth tones for the downstairs. Cleaning these tiles is like night and day. Everything shows up on the gray. Whereas the downstairs tiles have never appeared to be dirty even when they are sometimes. I think we paid between $1.50 and $1.75 per tile at an outlet store. Don't let people tell you that shouldn't buy tile that is no longer being produced, since if one breaks you won't be able to replace it. All we did was buy more than we needed. The extra box remains unused because none of our tiles have ever chipped or broken.
- Q:How many tiles a ton
- 30 * 45 within the wall of the general 22--26 kg a box of 10 --- 12 tablets ranging.
There are 30 * 60 inner wall of the general 8 per box or so, also 22 --- 26 kg range
Brand is not the same, packaging, weight is not the same, can only tell you about.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- Cut okorder.com/
- Q:Tiling an outdoor porch??
- any tile you like is okay to use. my advice would be to prepare the surface by cleaning it thoroughly then using a concrete adhesive before setting your tile with white thinset mortar. after grouting , be sure to use a sealer to prevent moisture getting under the tiles. the sunlight will expand the water and cause vaporlock that will pop your tiles. then maintain by resealing at least once ayear.
- Q:can you recycle tile?
- There are ARTISTS who use CERAMIC tile scraps.
- Q:Recurrence Relations through tiling ?
- to build a line of length n, andd a green tile to the right of a line of length n-2 or add either a red or blue tile to the rihgt of a line of length n-1 f(n) = f(n-2) + 2f(n-1) f(0) = 1 (there is 1 way to make a line of length 0: use no tiles) f(1)=2 f(2) = 5 f(3) = 12 f(4) = 29 f(6) = 70 f*6( = 169 f(7) = 409 f(8) = 985 f(9) = 2379
- Q:Renovation of the new house is good with tiles or wooden floor ah? Which of the two are you expensive?
- Both have advantages and disadvantages.
Tiles are easy to clean and wood flooring is warmer. But the real log floor is almost gone. Now most of the solid wood flooring, paved after the floor will be inflated, muster the problem, need to cut again. And should be careful when cleaning.
From the experience of my personal decoration, if you do not want to waste a lot of time on the clean, or with tiles better. If you like to organize housework, with solid wood flooring (wood floor almost can not buy), the best living room and bedroom paved together, the use of wood color feeling very warm. But in the living room and kitchen, bathroom at the junction must be waterproof to prevent water infiltration.
Price, both of which are expensive and cheap, to see your budget.
- Q:Resurface white tile floor?
- Have you considered a tile cleaning service? Replacing would take about a week. I would not tile over existing tile. There are products that can be applied over your existing tile that look exactly like a tile floor, but the process costs about the same and takes just as long as re-tiling. Also the person doing it really has to know what they are doing or the job can look terrible. Holmes on Holmes just did a show on the process and it appeared a bit complicated and does not allow much room for error. I'd either get them professionally cleaned or removed and re-tile.
- Q:How can the glue on the tile be removed? Is there any good way?
- Depending on the degree of adhesion on the tile, you can try to get rid of the following methods:
1. We usually use the wiping oil painted to evenly, slightly with nails to pull out the part of the first pull out, the rest of the wet towel to wipe off.
2. With a hair dryer blowing with plastic parts, the glue can be very easy to get off the bar.
3. Spray the oil spirits in the location of rubber marks, after a while a plastic mark that is out, may wish to try.
4. With alcohol + eraser can also be, although this method is more tired, but the effect is good.
5. You can take a piece of vinegar covered with a rag to cover the whole place of plastic marks, until the plastic sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
6. If you can, first with blisters, and then coated with a little detergent, and then look at the effect of old toothbrush brush.
7. with a cloth dip tip or Erguotou wipe will have a good effect.
8. With soap plus a little nitrogen and turpentine mixture, you can also remove the glue marks.
9. with a good sticky transparent glue repeatedly tear sticky sticky place, you can also remove some, so that glue marks no longer obvious. Coated with a little bit of sodium water and then rub, a wipe off, or paint thinner can also be used.
10. With a cotton swab dipped in nail polish or sesame oil wipe, glue marks can be removed.
11. Use a special cleaning agent or sports shoes to remove the ointment.
12. If it is left for a long time and has hardened traces, you can use a hot towel to cover it soft, and then try the above methods.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range