Key Specifications/Special Features of Full GLAZED TILE CMAX-96507:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Full GLAZED TILE CMAX-96507:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Glazed polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Marble Stone series
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
- Q:I need wall tiles from B&Q last fitted three years ago any idea where I can get discontinued stock?
- Matching dis-continued tile can be a big problem..This is why whenever I do a tile job I leave extra or open boxes behind...The only thing i can say is check every tile store you can find.....Perhaps one has an odd lot left of leftovers...If you know who made the tiles that would help the search....If you E-mail me a photo to my profile I will take a look around my area when I am at the tile stores...Usually shipping can be arranged.
- Q:how many tiles of 450x450mm would i need for area of 6m x2m?
- As has been said you need 60 tiles, however if there is cutting involved the experts advise adding a 10% breakage allowance so consider buying another 6 as spares.
- Q:Glass (mosaic tile) for kitchen counter?
- Mosaic Tile Kitchen
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Self stick tile can be gotten lose by using a hair dryer,but I see you have glue left over so that presents a little problem.The way I would remove old tile here in N.C.is to get my heat gun ,it produces a little more heat than a hair dryer. Have a stiff 1 puddy knife handy and as soon as it starts getting loose ,start sliding the knife under the edge,and across the middle.Once removed apply just a small amount of adhesive spread it thin and replace the tile.You may also need to trim the edges of the new tile just a small amount-so thay will fit.Do your fitting before you apply your finishing glue. This is called dry fitting
- Q:Can I stain a Ceramic tile floor?????
- Accidentally staining or on purpose staining it is very hard to get anything to stick to ceramic tiles. Any paint even epoxy will wear off and look shabby very quickly. One way to distract people from the plain white is to take out tiles in a pattern and replace them with some colorful tiles that will draw people's attention from the main color. You can take out those tiles by using a hand grout saw to take off the grout surrounding the tiles you want to remove. Then smash those tiles in the center with a pointed centerpunch and a small hammer. Work your way out toward the edges of the smashed tile until you have cleared their entire square. That is where you are going to cement-in and grout the new colorful ones. It is time consuming but it will upgrade the floor and make people forget the basic off-white.
- Q:How does the tile stick up?
- Want to thin point will wall flatness is good, the actual tile adhesive layer is less than 1cm; most of the thickness of the leveling layer, the general construction plaster 2 m error of about 1-1.5cm, then the actual paste tile gray The thickness of the need to reach 2-2.5cm, and then thin can not be friends, or paste in the glass is very flat on the basis of
- Q:Electrician or tiling trade?
- Tiling is very hard on your knees and back. I would go for the electrician job. In America heat and air conditioning pays the best by far. Good luck! Let us know what you decide.
- Q:The walls of my bathroom will be chocolate brown with light pink bordering. Tile help?
- Any of these will work well..... turquoise or aqua dark green or light green beige lavender med. blue =)
- Q:How do i stagger tile effect laminate flooring?...?
- The tiles should be the same size or in a pattern such that you can off set the joints and still have the tilegrout lines still line up. Or some of them you can both off set the joints and do a offset or brick pattern in the laminate itself. This type of laminate you ll need more than normal scrap because you will scrap more out on this type of laminate. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar, I ve attended several installation seminars as well as installed a few 100,000 s/f.. GL
- Q:can i lay linoleum over ceramic cracked tile?
- Cracked tiles usually indicate loose tiles, if they are loose, the vinyl or lino will show the cracks and loose tile in no time at all. If the tiles happen to be tight, and the crack is caused by a structure failure some where then the tiles can be treated so you can lay sheet goods over them. There are easy ways to tell which is which. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar . GL
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range