Key Specifications/Special Features:
Water absorption: below 0.5%
Size: 600 x 600 or 800 x 800mm
Thickness: 9.5 or 10.5mm
Color: Choclate Brown
Certifications: 3C, CE and EN
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:(geometry) how many tiles....?
- you need 216 tiles !
- Q:Sealer for porcelain tiles?
- Penetrating sealer.. Although a water based product, a couple of coats will last years. Mist on( w/ a spray bottle) wipe it thoroughly over the tile and grout with a damp cloth. I dampen a cloth with the sealer. Let set for 10/15 minutes and wipe excess off amd dry. Don t let it puddle and dry. Repeat at least once , twice if possible. The grout must be set for a minimum of 3 days with all the excess grout has all cleaned off. I ve have only used 2 brands over the years Cerama Seal and Miricle 511. I m sure theres others out there but I stick to what works.. Any questions you can e mail through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Doing Tile Work Procedures?
- Buddy, you need to trot down to Home Depot and buy a tile book. Grout and mortar don't do anything to tiles.
- Q:Which is good for acid resistant tiles
- Hao Ran acid-resistant ceramic tile is the main component of silica, the use of imported raw materials and imported color raw materials made by high temperature firing.
- Q:Re-Glue Stick On Tile?
- Mineral spirits will dissolve most adhesives but sometimes you may need xylene or denatured alcohol. Using two sided tape, the good kind that is not cheap at home centers that is made for outdoor carpet for example should work better than most things to stick them down.
- Q:Sub-floor in addition before vinyl tile?
- Self stick tiles commonly loosen from subfloors, concrete or wood. They can be installed successfully over concrete but it is absolutely vital that your concrete be smooth and very, very clean. If you are concerned about adhesion it would be wiser to use glue down vinyl tiles which aren't much more expensive, rather than build a very expensive wooden subfloor which wouldn't guarantee the integrity of peel and stick tiles.
- Q:how do i find a match to my floor tiles?
- If you have any loose pcs not yet installed the backs can give me clues as to what it is. Along with the year it was originally installed ( approx) and the exact size of the tile.. Any thing over 8/10 years old you may as well look for some thing close in the exact size. Beyond that your looking at reclaimed tile discount outlets looking for dropped tile lines. There is a few places that specialize in buying and selling of dropped lines of tiles. They change and discontinue tiles every 7/10 years to keep up with changing styles and colors patterns. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Which of the major markets in Hangzhou to sell tiles?
- Hangzhou I know two places, hoping to help the landlord. One in Wenzhou village that area has a tile market, quite big.
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- 1, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, you can remove many dirt and make the glass surface more shiny (this article applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.).
2, with a good sticky transparent glue repeatedly tear, you can remove some of the surface
3, with a little letter of sodium water to wipe off, or paint thinner can also be.
4, you can use hair dryer dry, and then gently scraping on it
5, wipe with a cotton swab dipped in water.
6, wind oil fine wipe.
7, use a special cleaning agent or sports shoes to remove the cream wipe.
8, with the drawing with the 4b rubber is very soft that kind of Korean rubber can erase it.
9, if it is a long trace of traces have been hardened, you can use the hot towel to get it soft again try again
This should be removed, your home glass for the change.
- Q:Tile floor for home?
- As tactfully as I can put it, self-stick tile is about as cheap-a$$ as you can get for a kitchen (or bathroom) floor. What little bit you might save in the short term will have you tearing your hair out in the long run. If you want to go cheap and easy, don't settle for less than a good hard-finished linoleum or vinyl that can cover the floor in one piece. For a classier touch, there is a wide range of SEALED tile in many sizes, shapes, and color for most any budget. Non-sealed works, too, but most sealants take a LONG time to cure and few people want to go without a kitchen for days and smell the fumes for weeks. Either way you go, don't overlook a fresh layer of levelling compund. Even the best houses settle and shift over time and no one wants for a spill to get back under the cabinets where it can't be cleaned up.
We are a large modern building ceramics enterprise focused on producing and selling high-grade wall and floor tiles. The parent company established in the early 1990s and officially put into operation in 1993. Relying on precipitation of nearly two decades, it has developed into a large ceramic production enterprise which has superior production equipments, advanced technology, high and stable quality products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range