Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
- Q:Small bathroom tile floor...?
- It is extremely rare that any floor is perfectly rectangular. That is why we dry fit the tile before we actually lay it. The idea is to lay it out in such a way that you maximize the size of all border tiles. The larger the border tiles, the less you will notice any variances in the walls. So, sometimes the tile will be centered, sometimes start against a wall, sometimes none of the above. Each job is different. I will give you an example of when you don't want to center your first grout line. When doing so will result in very narrow border tiles. In such a case, the contractor has to come up with a solution Make sense? There are many more scenarios I can think of, but I think you get the point.
- Q:how to install wall tiles above a tub?
- Remove the old tile and dry wall or what ever wall board is behind the tile, put up a vapor barrier, reset a cement board product and tile. Tile with a thin set , never a mastic in this type of area. This is a general guide to the basics, you need more specifics, since its to much detail to go in here...E mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile on top of Laminate flooring?
- If tile is a self stick tile with a sheen then yes you must remove. Because you have a slab underneath, it would be best to use that as your substrate and can install tile directly over the slab. If you have a tile that needs to be waxed periodically, then you can take your chances with going directly over them. Ask at the floor store if there is an adhesive that will adhere to that particular type of tile. Do remove the toilet, and you will want to replace the wax ring as well. Take a picture with you of the floor to the floor store, good luck.
- Q:Tile for a leopard gecko habitat?
- I have slate tiles in my geckos 20 gallon long tank and I love it, its been a great substrate so far. It was pretty cheap I believe I paid like $10 bucks for 3 tiles. Alot of leo owners use slate tiles because of how natural it looks like you mentioned and easy to clean. He loves it and lays his belly on the tiles for heat Its very easy to clean just scoop the poop or use wet paper towels to clean. And yes it is good to use sand underneath the tiles to block some of the extra heat, because UTH's can get hot. I used about 5 small bags for my 20 long, and it reaches 90 degrees which is great. Measure the 10 gallon and try to get the biggest slate tiles that will fit. I filled in the cracks with sand so crickets cant get into the cracks. I filled the extra space on the sides of the tank with small rocks over the sand and it looks great, (home depot didnt have tiles that would fit the whole terraium). But overall slate tiles have been the best substrate Ive used so far so much better then reptile carpet and so much easier to clean.
- Q:seeking advice on cracking grout/creaking tiles?
- A couple possibilities, the use of such a large trowel wasn t needed. The thin set may not have been set up before foot traffic was on it,and the bond was broken, leading to loose tiles and thus grout cracking. The thinset may have been to thick or thin leading to not bonding or poor bonding. The grout may have been to watery and thus weak from to much water or to much water was used in washing the tile when grouting. What are you wanting to do? Repair the tiles?Regrout? To find out if the tiles are loose, get down and rap your knuckles on the tile with the cracked grout and then off to the side in a less used area. If the tiles you suspect are loose, there will be a hollow sound especially along the edge of the tile.It should sound firm on the other area. You don t need a handy man for this. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Remodeling bathroom..Drilling a hole in porcelain tile?
- Which tile is it? porcelain or ceramic?? they are 110% different Porcelain tile you need to get a VERY high quality diamond/tunstencarbide drill bit/ holesaw. if it a small hole you need to drill then a simple glass bit will work, but use plenty of water For ceramic tile a a big hardware store sell an inexpensive holesaw for the larger holes and a glass bit will work fine on smaller holes
- Q:Is there any kind of coating to change ceramic tile color?
- As Steven mentioned above, there are products out there that would do it, but not to a satisfactory level. There is a grout colorant which isn't that bad, but the epoxy-based paint that they use for the glazed ceramic tiles does not come out that good.
- Q:Can I tile my bathroom counter top around the existing sink?
- Yes you can, but it will be easier and you will get a better result if you take the sink out, tile then put the sink back. As it is possible you will get a bit of flexing in the counter top so don't use ordinary tile adhesive. Use a good quality flexible tile adhesive or high strength construction adhesive so the tiles don't pop off if the counter flexes a bit. Leave the adhesive to set at least 24 hours before you put the sink back.
- Q:Does anyone have a textured tile floor?
- I do our tile the hard way with a big industrial cloth mop and common household cleaner and ours is in pretty good shape. The texture in the tiles will trap dirt in the crevasses a lot easier and that's why I use a heavy mop to get in there and clean.
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- A porcelain tile is decorative and glazed only on the outside. If you were to see a cross section, you would find only a small decorative veneer sorta surface on the exposed side. The rest of the tile has a dirt colour. In a ceramic tile, the colour is uniform throughout the tile. Practically, say if a prcelain tile gets chipped, you will see the dirt colour where it's chipped. In a ceramic one, it would not be such a stark difference. By the way, many mugs and cups we use for beverages, are made of ceramic. The not so personal stuff like vases could be made of porcelain. Got it ?
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range