Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
- Q:I dropped a hammer on my ceramic tile floor!!?
- I know it sounds strange but try to find a nail polish in that color and fill in the chip if not replace the tile good luck
- Q:ive installed ceramic tile in my bathroom about 18 months ago. the tiles have begun to crack. why?
- i am more familiar with tiles falling off the wall. but yours are glued on so good they wont fall. The wall must be warping from water or steam and heat and the tiles wont bend with it so they crack.
- Q:Why should a piece of tile stickers, why can not once on the ground to do a piece of tiles
- A piece of easy to break is how to get the room? If a little bit how to do a piece of words can be changed
- Q:Installing ceramic floor tiles?
- Although I don't think things will work out like you planned, you could use 1/2 inch wonderboard instead of 1/4 inch. That should help. The thin set that is used to adhere the tile won't fill any gaps. It is a thin layer.
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- yes. but not too tightly.. stick on tile does not stick that well. i speak from experience. if you had another new tile, it would be better but don't use gorilla glue or something that will not come up later. it does not take much to keep it in place.
- Q:Removing HARDENED concrete from tile?
- If the tiles are a really hard glaze then you could have them sand blasted there are plenty of businesses that can dry sand blast as long as the tiles are worth more than the cost of sand blasting
- Q:What is the basic role of tile glue?
- 1 to improve the working time and adjustable time; 2, to improve water retention to ensure that the cement hydration; 3, to improve the anti-vertical; 4, to improve workability (easy to build on the substrate, easy to push the tile into the adhesive ), 5, with a variety of substrates have a good adhesion, including concrete, plaster, stone, old tiles, PVC; 6, are in all types of climate conditions, have good deformability.
- Q:how many 18x18 tiles do i need in an area of 198 sq. ft?
- 88 tiles is correct .. But the highest I d ever do to figure scrap is 10% and thats high. 10% of 198 is 19.8 s/f round off to 20 s/f. 20 s/f divided by 2.25 s/f is 8.88 tile or 9 tile. Most I would get 97 tile. But tile is some times sold by the whole carton so figure that into the equation. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:need help to measure my tiles?
- Measure the tile area, both length and width, multiply the length by the width, to obtain the square footage of the area to be cleaned. The standard for a 'square' is 100 square feet. If you have an area that is not a rectangle or square, break your area into square or rectangle shapes, then multiply each area and add the total of all areas. Example: largest area, 12'.5 X 12' = 150, next area, 5'X 6' =30, 144+30= 180 square feet or 1.8 squares.
- Q:Tub tiles are yellow, please help?
- try using Zud cleaner. found in Home Depot.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range