Special Features of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft, load 20pallets, 1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance,
balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:Desperately seeking these beautiful tiles!?
- You will have to contact a company and request a catalog of their tiles that they manufacture. After a run of tiles are made the next run will not be the exact same to match. It's very possible that no manufacturing tile company is still making the tile. With the wear and glaze that the tile has it would be impossible to get a match. I suggest that you shop for tiles that will enhance and blend with what you have and you may even use hard wood and tile aquamarine color that will pull the color hue from your present tile. The hardwood and tiles are beautiful. Hope this helps. Interior Decorator. Jo Ann
- Q:I want to paint bathroom vanities and replace the tiles and replace the bathtub?
- tile goes up to the tub so ide do the tub first so u dont have to mess up the edge's on your new tile
- Q:What tiles should I buy for a commercial store?
- Ceramic or a vinyl tile in a property renovation? Vinyl tiles , I d use a VCT or a pure , color all the way through tile. Proper maintenance and keeping in sealed and polished is the way to make this tiles last a long time.. Ceramic tile work great too but the cost and installation product will add up but the tile will out last almost any thing for durability. The slip rating I d suggest nothing less than a 4.. And BTW.. Grout is a lot cheaper per s/f than any average tile, so don t let that bother you. Proper installation is the key to a long lasting ceramic til job. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Should I tile before having carpet installed?
- I have installed floors professionally for 20 years and tile floors should always be done before carpet if the two are to be transitioned. The reason is that carpet will butt up against the tile, and if you want a good stretch without having the installer make extra visits you will want the tile to be set and preferably grouted first. Hope this helps.
- Q:what type of tile is best for a mobile home..?
- I wouldn't invest real tile into a mobile home. I would have to say laminate tile squares...which can be easily applied and look quite nice.
- Q:What is the best paint to paint over tile?
- I'm guessing that you're looking for total coverage and not just for a small decorative purpose. In that case, it's really all about the prep work you put into it. Wash the tiles down with a TSP mixture, to remove any oil residue off the tile and wash that off afterwards, making sure it's dry. Then apply a primer to the tiles. I've personally found the Glidden Gripper primer to work best at covering ceramic/porcelain. Give that about 24 hours to set once you apply it. You can then cover it with your choice of paint and sheen. I would highly recommend a glossy paint though so it stands up to water; a satin or semi-gloss will work best. Using a foam roller is also a good idea, as this will give it the smoothest finish possible. I would however only recommend this for -wall- applications. It's not meant to be done on the floor and in that case you are better off with a skim coat of concrete and starting with a different type of floor. Painting it won't hold up over time, unless it's an epoxy type paint, but those are more formulated for masonry. Hope this helps!~
- Q:Removing old tile?
- Other answers are ok. You can avoid removing the tile entirely by using a concrete based liquid floor leveler. Works great and is self-leveling and easy to use. It dries very quickly and provides a solid, smooth surface to accept the new tile. If you do decide to remove the old tile, determine that it contains no asbestos before you proceed with any mechanical means of removal.
- Q:Can I install granite tiles over a laminate countertop?
- Granite Tile Countertop Over Laminate
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
- Q:Is there a brand logo on the back of the tiles
- This is not sure, and some brand tiles have, and some brand tiles are not.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range