Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-96506:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-96506:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Glazed polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Marble Stone series
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
- Q:How do I repair/replace broken floor tile?
- If you get the replacement tile from Lowes or another store with a tile cutter, you can mark it and they will cut it. They will also have the best advice on fixing your problem. My advice is ask the oldest guy in the tile and cutting department.
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
- Q:tile dilema - too difficult to remove?
- You can set tiles over tiles . You ll need to get a thin set that is modified to do this. Check on the back of the bag it will tell you . The price will give it away too lol.Tiles must be clean and oil free of course.The one step some people don t do that I do every time I do this. You must wait a day or two extra before going in and walking and grouting these tiles. The thin set needs extra drying time since moisture in thin set can t go any where. If your doing it your self no problem. If some one else does it ask them to do it on a friday and grout on monday. Or if that can t be worked out , have them do it and possible go do another small job and come back in a couple days to do it. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Re they ceramic tiles? Yes, they can be painted. Visit your nearest home improvement center's paint desk. The staff there can offer you guidance to the bst products and course of action for the project!
- Q:Weak tile, does this automatically determine bad subflooring?
- Does the tile wobble? It could mean the adhesive under the tile has deteriorated because of water leaks. Can you get under the floor and look up?
- Q:Renovation of the new house is good with tiles or wooden floor ah? Which of the two are you expensive?
- Now renovated new homes Most families use the floor, of course, its price will be more expensive.
First, from the comfort of the contrast: the tiles in the summer feel cool, in the winter there will be a kind of cold feeling, and the floor than the warmth of the family is relatively poor. Especially the children are small or the elderly family, and now the mainstream tiles are tiles, too slippery, the elderly, the children easy to slip, and the floor is not as slippery tiles; children are generally barefoot on the ground to play, floor The advantage is even more obvious, winter and summer are not cool.
Say maintenance: now the composite floor, basically do not deliberately maintenance. Just use the mop when a little dry, do not drip on the line, you can wash the first half a day to wash the water and then on the line.
Third, the environmental aspects: the main pollutants on the floor is formaldehyde, as long as it is through the national quality supervision and inspection of the floor of the formaldehyde content of 1.5mg / L below, several well-known brands also reached 0.5 below, even lower than the European standards The The tiles are the main harm is radioactive, not visible, should not be identified.
Fourth, the space problem: the floor occupies only 1 ~ 1.5cm height, and tiles to occupy at least 3 ~ 5cm height. The floor is only in the original ground laying a layer of mat to play the role of cushioning and moisture, and tiles to shop at least three millimeters of sand ash.
Five, the second renovation problem: no matter who, will not be a house in the end no longer decoration, over ten years or two years will come again to renovate, then the advantages of the floor is more reflected. The floor can be directly opened to throw away, downstairs costs are very low; and tiles have to chisel down, laborious room to get very dirty and have to pay a low downstairs costs.
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- If you are using large 1ft square tiles, and your friend did a bad job on the the mosaic tiles I wouldn't suggest doing it. The weight of the tiles may loosen the the smaller tiles causing the larger tiles to fall. This could be dangerous in a shower or bathtub area. The tiles may shatter leaving sharp little shards of tile everywhere, including in the flesh of anyone nearby. I was going to put 16 x 16 tiles in my shower area, and a contractor said I better be sure the wall above the shower is secure because if one came loose and hit me in the head it would not be good. I went with little 1 x 1 tiles on the ceiling with larger tiles on the wall. Whatever you put up is only going to be as secure as what's behind it. Just my opinion, but for safeties sake, I would remove the old tile and start over. Remember, there is never enough time or money to do it right the first time, but there is ALWAYS enough time and money to do it over!!!
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
- Q:Is it difficult to lay ceramic tile? Can you use the same tile on the walls that are on the floor?
- It is not too hard. Corners and cuts can be difficult without a tile saw. Prep is most important. Laying the underlayment, and getting the right consistency for the grout. Wiping the grout with too much water will make it crumble within a years time. You can treat the wall the same way. Just be sure and seal the grout and tile once it is done.
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range