Key Specifications/Special Features of GLAZED TILE:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Packing of GLAZED TILE:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. We are a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Why is the Mercer Street tunnel tiled?
- Q:cracking tiles or floor crack?
- loose tile re glue it
- Q:My tile floor has asbestos...?
- It is possible to install a rug over asbestos tile. Legally, if you wanted to remove the tile, you'd have to hire a licensed asbestos abatement contractor to do the work and dispose of the tiles. They can't just be thrown in any landfill. It could get costly depending on your budget. The advantage is that once you remove the asbestos, its good for good and its easier to sell the house later on in life. However, Home Depot and a few other contractors prefer to lay carpet down on bare floors. The concern is years later, they can't guarantee their work because the tiles under the rug could come loose, etc.
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- Peel and stick tiles are supposed to stick. They don't always stick very well but if they do you might have some trouble getting them or the adhesive off the original floor. I wouldn't do this. All kinds of vinyl flooring are intended to be more or less permanent, not something you take with you when you move. You could get a sheet of vinyl and put it on the floor, sticking it down at the edges with double sided tape. You could get a piece of carpet, or carpet tiles. But honestly, you are in temporary accommodation. Can't you live with what's there for this relatively short time?
- Q:Are tiled showers worth the trouble?
- Tile okorder.com/
- Q:What ceiling tiles are used in restaurant kitchens and bathrooms?
- yes it can be done, lots of people are doing that with copper tiles, it might not be a bad idea to coat it with poly or lacquer so it will be easy to clean, you can just nail them on and clear silicone and gaps
- Q:Tiling of kitchen backsplash Ideas?
- Forgive okorder.com/
- Q:How much bacteria resides in ceiling tiles?
- Leave them alone. The best you could do with ceiling tiles in any case would be to vacuum them; ceiling tiles don't like moisture so you can't attack them with any kind of wet cleaning agents and expect to get away with undamaged tiles. Look around and see how often you see anyone ever treating ceilings. Bacterial threat from ceilings is effectively zero: the only things that ever get there have to be airborne in which case the ceiling is the least of your worries, and you don't ever touch them anyway. Anything that lands on and sticks to the tiles will dry out very shortly, it's a ridiculously inhospitable environment for life, bacterial or otherwise.
- Q:What type of tiles does Space Invader use for his mosaics? Where can i buy some?
- There okorder.com ... - Cached
- Q:how ´to save by not hacking wall tiles..?
- remove all of the silly paint with a heat gun and plastic putty knife, dig out the grout and regrout. Unless the tile are loose, then you will have to pop out the loose ones and re-adhere them to the wall with construction adhesive or thinset. painting is not a good plan. Especially if you paid someone to do it. It would have been cheaper to install new tile yourself than pay someone to paint it.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range