|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Math Help. Marietta wants to design her own tile pattern. She chose a pentagon and a square and needs to figure out the the shape of (cont)?
- Where 3 tiles meet, they must add up to a full 360°. The formula for the interior angle of a regular n-sided polygon is: ((n - 2)*180) / n Plugging in n=4, the interior angle of a square is 90° Plugging in n=5, the angle of a pentagon is 108° The angle of the third tile is x and the 3 angles must add up to a full 360°: 90 + 108 + x = 360 Solve for x: x = 360 - 198 x = 162 Plug that into the original equation and solve for n: ((n - 2) * 180) / n = 162 (n-2) * 180 = 162n n - 2 = (162/180)n n - (162/180)n = 2 (18/180)n = 2 (1/10)n = 2 n = 2 * 10 n = 20 So the third tile must be from a regular icosagon (20-sided polygon) Answer: Regular icosagon; see the picture below.
- Q:Removing HARDENED concrete from tile?
- The product that is made for this that few people, even tile setters, know is Sulfamic Acid. This is available at Home Depot in the tile department. Its in a small yellow/orange plastic jar and is not caustic like other acids. It will remove thinsets andf grouts and is also great for general cleaning of tile.
- Q:How to remove paint from wall tile in our 1929 home? Floor tile is original and in excellent shape. Help?!?
- What type of paint and what type of tile? What is the base to your paint, in other words. Different paint and different tiles have different answers. Often with older ceramic tile and if you don't use oil based paint... you can simple take a fingernail and scrape it off easily with no damage to tile. You can try a small razor blade and be very very careful about it, which is what i've done many times. Paint thinner can help, mineral spirits as well. But can hurt many different types of tile. But without knowing specifics, i can't give a specific answer to the best method of getting the paint off.
- Q:Peel & stick tile?
- It doesn't matter that it is peel and stick. The proper way is to remove the toilet and reinstall it over the tile. As to where to start, find the center of the room by measuring off of the perpendicular walls. Use a string line to mark your floor. Where the lines intersect is the center. The lines must be at right angles. Dry lay one row of tiles in each direction first, if you end up with small cuts adjust your layout so you do not end up with less than half a tile, or to hide small tiles in the least noticeable area. I know this sounds like a lot of work but it really not it just take a few minutes. You will end up with a professional looking installation. The first tile is key if you place it crooked the hole floor will be off.
- Q:Removing some counter tip tiles, but saving others?
- The force from removing the broken tile can be transferred through the grout onto the granite tile. So first try to clear out the grout between the 2 rows of tile. Use a hammer and chisel (and safety glasses) and swing away from the tile you want to keep. If there is a mud job with thinset between the mud and the tile, try to chisel the thinset off, leaving the bottom mud-job in tact. If you're lucky, you won't have to repair it and can start laying the new tile right away.
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- 514.75 Inches is how many square feet
- Q:What is the best thickness of the tile?
- In Wuhan decoration online network looked at: tiles are generally divided into polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles three categories. Each type according to the size of the size of the thickness of the thickness are not the same, the general 800 * 800 polished tiles in the 9mm - 12mm or so, Seiko jade in the 15--18mm or so; tiles 300 * 450,300 * 600 in general 7-10mm or so; antique brick and polished tile thickness difference is not much, each manufacturer's specific brick thickness is not the same.
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Just did this recently. We used a half inch of high grade plywood for the base sheet, then on top of that a half inch sheet of backerboard. Adhere the plywood to the vanity with a liquid nails as well as actual nails. Adhere the backerboard to the plywood with thinset and hardibacker screws. Obviously you'll need to cut out the sinkholes in both. After that, you're ready to tile. Use the smallest groutlines as possible for a countertop, in my opinion. Be sure to seal the tile when you're done. I know how to tile, but I despise it (especially some of the intricate stuff involved in countertops), so I just hired the tiling done.
- Q:Questions about tiles?
- You should use special green board for the shower. It is water resistant not water proof. This gives the best base for the tiles. You should leave the adhesive set up totally before grouting because the gases that are in the glue need a place to go. This includes thin set mortar because of the water vapor it out gases. Good luck
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- Why 2 lengths?. you ought to have the means to get one length for 3m.the less joints the extra constructive.I take it the water is coming from a gutter larger up, in that case in good shape an appropriate bend the place it sheds onto the extension roof and in good shape a downpipe bracket to the wall, this could carry it inflexible at that end, then run your new downpipe for the period of to the place the extension downpipe is,disconnect this from the extension gutter, in good shape a hopper to the precise of the extension downpipe, it feels like a extensive funnel, you will ought to decrease the precise of the downpipe so the prevailing gutter runs into it besides as your new downpipe. fix the recent pipe to the fascia board with yet another bracket, that way you do no longer ought to repair it to the tiles .......good success
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range