Basic Information of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,60X120cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
1. Size:60X60cm, 60X120cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH01:
- Q:Platinum crown tiles ok
- You have not provided the brand we have not tested, to provide you with the choice of tiles under the method, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
Method 2: a brick vertical placed on the same piece of another flat brick surface, observe the gap between the two bricks, less light, the higher the flatness, the better the quality, in my tested tiles , Nobel's tile flatness is the best, almost no light, we can test their own time to try all four. (This method does not apply to antique tiles)
- Q:can you paint over bathroom tiles? if so what kind do i need?
- No, I've never seen it and there's a scientific reason. You know the brown stuff between the tiles? And you know how things contract when it's cold right? So because the brown stuff and paint contact in different paces, the paint would crack and it would look really ugly (it would even look pretty bad before it cracks) Just replace the tiles with the colour you wanted.
- Q:Installing beadboard over ceramic tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Installing beadboard over ceramic tile? We‘re renovating an old house, and the ceramic tile on the bathroom walls is just awful. I‘d like to replace the wall tile with beadboard. The tiles appear to be mortared directly onto the drywall. Is it a good idea to install the beadboard directly over the ceramic tile? Or should we...
- Q:Put Laminate Floor over Tile?
- It is not recommended that you install laminate flooring in bathrooms or in other areas in your home prone to increased moisture. Even though the underlayment protects flooring from moisture, these areas usually contain too much moisture which can cause flooring to warp. Use a special adhesive if installing laminate flooring in places with excessive moisture levels.
- Q:Which one is more expensive all together tile or wood floors?
- Over all tile is more expensive when installed. Tile you can buy cheaper on average,on a per square foot basis, but when you factor in prep and setting materials on the average job, the s/f price gos up. Labor alone is approximately double per s/f for tile than it is for wood. Several factors can change this but the norm is tile can be almost double ( installed price) than hard wood. This all is when you have some one else install it. DIY can cut the price on tile way down , but over all still more expensive, Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
- Q:Tile backsplash?
- They are 12 Mosaic Tile sheets and are easily available at most home stores. Good Luck!
- Q:How many tiles a ton
- 30 * 45 within the wall of the general 22--26 kg a box of 10 --- 12 tablets ranging.
There are 30 * 60 inner wall of the general 8 per box or so, also 22 --- 26 kg range
Brand is not the same, packaging, weight is not the same, can only tell you about.
- Q:craft projects for extra floor tiles?
- well you can put the tiles somewhere else? Maybe buy some more and make a cool tile medallion in your backyard or something? That seems to be pretty popular !
- Q:Is it a bad idea to attach tile over existing tile? What is the best way?
- your better off ripping the old tile off, if you rip the bottom of the sheetrock off you should cover it with trim besides trim will make the tiles stand out more
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range