Basic Information of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,60X120cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
1. Size:60X60cm, 60X120cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of GLAZED THIN TILE CMAX-TH1:
- Q:what kind of tiles to use on my driveway?
- Regular tiles will not be able to handle the weight of a car. Even slate will crush under the weight of a car. Why do you want to tile your driveway? Why not try pavers, almost like brick, and they fit together you could use sand in between the cracks to set them. Or how about decoratice cement stamping? That looks nice as well. I have never seen tiles that could hold a car.... gl!
- Q:Where can I purchase 6 or 8 inch Hexagon shaped ceramic tile?
- Try a tile shop. They should have what you are looking for if they don't, they can either tell you who does or special order it for you.
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- Pretty much what these guys said, but i would recomend using a masonry bit with a hammerdrill. I not only rotates the bit like a drill but also has a back and forth motion like a hammer hitting a nail. Makes it easier to drill and extends the life of the bits.
- Q:How to replace/cut a single tile?
- dremel would take forever I used an angle grinder with an masonary wheel
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- 1, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, you can remove many dirt and make the glass surface more shiny (this article applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.).
2, with a good sticky transparent glue repeatedly tear, you can remove some of the surface
3, with a little letter of sodium water to wipe off, or paint thinner can also be.
4, you can use hair dryer dry, and then gently scraping on it
5, wipe with a cotton swab dipped in water.
6, wind oil fine wipe.
7, use a special cleaning agent or sports shoes to remove the cream wipe.
8, with the drawing with the 4b rubber is very soft that kind of Korean rubber can erase it.
9, if it is a long trace of traces have been hardened, you can use the hot towel to get it soft again try again
This should be removed, your home glass for the change.
- Q:Tile grout stain?
- Use straight clorox on a sponge and sponge it over the tile...then let it sit for about an hour before wiping down really good and wash it off with some soapy water to remove the chlorine. Then use a good grout sealer according to the package directions. You can get the sealer at Lowes or Home Depot ...this will help it to not get so dirty too quickly and it should be easier to clean after sealing it. In the case that it is too far gone to get clean with the bleach you can use some white paint and a small brush....I would use something that is rated for mortar painting ...like maybe the waterproof paint for basement walls ....you could also change the color of it this way but you may have to continue to touch it up every 6 months or so if you change the color.
- Q:discontinued vinyl tile, what are my options?
- It would probably be cheaper to replace the whole floor than to have matching tiles made, even if that were possible. Is there a place you can take tiles from, like under a rug, or under furniture where they won't be missed, and use them? You can then replace those you took up with something close, and they won't be noticeable. Another option is if the 6 tiles are all in one spot, and in front of the sink, or stove, you can replace them with contrastin tiles, and have a sort of permanent rug effect. In that case you can use 6 x 6 or 9 x 9 tiles. Another thing you might try is doing an internet search for places that sell discontinued vinyl tile. Someone must buy the remaining stock of discontinued tile to sell.
- Q:bathroom tile question?
- in case you're applying great 1ft sq. tiles, and your chum did a foul interest on the the mosaic tiles i does not propose doing it. the load of the tiles could loosen the the smaller tiles inflicting the bigger tiles to fall. this may be risky in a tub or bath section. The tiles could shatter leaving sharp little shards of tile everywhere, alongside with interior the flesh of everyone interior sight. i replaced into going to place sixteen x sixteen tiles in my bathe section, and a contractor suggested I greater constructive be useful the wall above the bathe is shelter because of the fact if one got here loose and hit me interior the top it does not be sturdy. I went with little a million x a million tiles on the ceiling with greater tiles on the wall. despite you submit is in basic terms going to be as shelter as what's in the back of it. in basic terms my opinion, yet for safeties sake, i could get rid of the previous tile and start up over. bear in mind, there is by no skill adequate time or funds to do it suitable the 1st time, yet there is often adequate time and funds to do it over!!!
- Q:I need to put the tiles on the floor in the bathroom.Explain in detail how to?
- Depends what kind of tile, large? small inch tiles? Either way, a cement board floor should be installed first.Most grout gaps are 1/8th inch or less.
- Q:What size tile would work and look best?
- I personally think the 12x12 look better
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range