Special Features of Glazed Porcelan Tile CMAX-96508:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Glazed Porcelan Tile CMAX-96508:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Glazed Porcelan Tile CMAX-96508
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft, load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:Where can I buy Carolina Clay 12x12 ceramic tile?
- Custom Petroglyph Ceramic Tile I photograph images of petroglyphs at southwest rock art sites and then carve detailed petroglyph replicas into ceramic tile for installation in your home or office. The samples of southwestern decor tiles shown here are selected for contrast between the color of the tile's outer glaze and the tile core material. The color of the image will be the same color as the interior of the tile, which is usually the same color as the back of the tile. The tile show on this page is tile that I thought attractive. Since there are thousands of different tiles available from hundreds of manufacturers, most of the tile I carve is purchased by the customer, sent to me for carving and then sent back to the customer.
- Q:In pai gow tiles, does the banker set his tiles after the players do?
- yes to main question
- Q:laying ceramic tile on linoleum?
- It's not a good idea---ceramic tile is a big investment in effort, money and time. If you don't want to peel up the linoleum (which is not too hard to do, really)---get really nice new vinyl-linoleum and place over it (covering the seams with each tile middle, in a different pattern), or lay down a sheet of linoleum. Vinyl will stick well onto vinyl. Ceramic tile really needs a solid cement or wood surface to bond to.
- Q:Porcelein or ceramic tile---which is better to use on a kitchen floor?
- We have Italian tile in our kitchen (20X20 inch squares) and its great! I wouldn't recommend porcelein because its more likely to crack if you drop a dish. I have heavy earthenware dishes and while the dish is toast if I drop it on the tile, the tile does not crack. I would not recommend tile on a countertop because the grout tends to stain and retain germs that countertops are typically exposed to (e.g. raw meat). Formica is durable but not friendly on the eyes. Why not considering something like corian? It is pretty and resists stains. I have granite in my house that I LOVE but its high maintenance.
- Q:how to paint tile?
- No ned of painting ! put colourful tiles over it ! Happy new tiles
- Q:tips on how to tile a room in my house?
- start by measuring to the center of ea room, [from each wall] use a chalk line to snap a line , so you end up with a plus + line in each room start at the corner of the plus, [square line] lay the tile, from the center out, cut the tile at the wall,s
- Q:How can I get stains off tiles?
- Are we talking vinyl tile or ceramic? The longer a stain sits, the harder it is to remove. I like oxyclean. Mix some up and soak the stains with it. Then there's Hydrogen peroxide. It works well on some organic stains. Mix up a paste of baking soda and white vinegar, smear it on the stain, let it sit for a bit, then wash it away. You could also go to your local restaurant supply store, most towns have at least one, and check out their industrial strength cleansers. They generally work well, and are not as expensive as commercially sold stuff. You don't need to own a restaurant to shop there. Stain removal is hit or miss. You just have to find something that the stain reacts to well.
- Q:How to choose a good tiles
- The selection of tiles makes a lot of owners headaches. What should you watch when choosing a tiles? How to use the most simple and effective way to pick a good quality tiles? Whether the tiles are anti-slip and then try the anti-skid performance of the tiles is an important factor that many people will consider, especially those with the elderly, children and pregnant women. General bathroom and kitchen environment is relatively humid, depends on whether the tiles are non-slip, not only in the dry case to see, but also try to pour water. Those with greasy tiles, anti-skid performance will be better. Want to avoid the processing of brick can choose to buy large tiles According to a tile factory introduced Wang Jingli, some ceramic tile brand in order to save mold costs, are only the production of large-size tiles, buy these tiles customers if you need small size tiles, can only be carried out Cut, so cut the edge and the original side will be different. When buying bricks, you can choose well-known brands of tiles, each series of ceramic tile specifications are very complete, even small size of the brick are finished.
- Q:why is my bathroom tile hot?
- is it floor tile? Wall tile or what? sorry to hear about this problem, if you are a homeowner its up to you, if you are renting, alert your agent ASAP, heat is an indication of fire, water, gas or air permeating the structure where it does not belong. Leave the building if you sense any danger or cannot track its source. You could also contact your local firedepartment for tips over the phone.
- Q:Laminate Tile VS Ceramic Tile: Which is Better for a Kitchen?
- Ceramic tile, properly installed will out last any flooring..You have your choice of ceramic, porcelains and even real stone, if thats properly sealed. Dropping something of properly prepped and installed tile will NOT crack it. You may top chip it but you would also damage any other flooring thats installed. Laminates ,of good quality will last a long time but the water factor and being in a kitchen is high risk. Sheet vinyl , as long as you don t get a base grade and get a decent product,, is also a good flooring.The new vinyls have better top coats and clean and last longer with warranties that last a long time. Tile is labor intense but the savings out weigh having it installed. You can install it yourself for the price of having some one else install vinyl. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range