Special Features of Glazed Porcelain Tile Of CMAX-SA1224:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Glazed Porcelain Tile Of CMAX-SA1224:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Glazed Porcelain Tile Of CMAX-SA1224:
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Tile for a leopard gecko habitat?
- I have slate tiles in my geckos 20 gallon long tank and I love it, its been a great substrate so far. It was pretty cheap I believe I paid like $10 bucks for 3 tiles. Alot of leo owners use slate tiles because of how natural it looks like you mentioned and easy to clean. He loves it and lays his belly on the tiles for heat Its very easy to clean just scoop the poop or use wet paper towels to clean. And yes it is good to use sand underneath the tiles to block some of the extra heat, because UTH's can get hot. I used about 5 small bags for my 20 long, and it reaches 90 degrees which is great. Measure the 10 gallon and try to get the biggest slate tiles that will fit. I filled in the cracks with sand so crickets cant get into the cracks. I filled the extra space on the sides of the tank with small rocks over the sand and it looks great, (home depot didnt have tiles that would fit the whole terraium). But overall slate tiles have been the best substrate Ive used so far so much better then reptile carpet and so much easier to clean.
- Q:crackling sound under my cermamic tiles?
- It's rather difficult to diagnose the problem without seeing what is under your tile. It could be that you had a thinset failure, or perhaps you have a moisture problem within the slab. I would try and take up the full tiles where you hear the crumbling. It is possible that you allowed traffic on the tile too soon after setting. The concrete might have not been cleaned well enough prior to thinset application, thus thinset bonded to tile but not to slab in this area. Pull up some tile and write back with what you found out. I would bet the thinset is bonded to the tile, but not to the slab.
- Q:Tiles or hardwood (Tasmanian Oak) Floorboards?
- Hardwoods are classic. You can never go wrong with hardwood floors as far as resell value. I renovated two years ago. We have a 1500 sq/ft home. We did tile in the bath and hardwoods everywhere else. My husband wanted to tile the kitchen as well but we were talked out of it due to labor costs. Cleaning tile grout is troublesome, sealing it is ineffective if you have food stains or mud or something. My tile floors are very pretty but I regret it. Be sure to get real hardwood with NO laminate at all. Some hardwood floors are real wood on the surface but laminated onto a synthetic bottom. Be careful that way. Things to ask before choosing: How many times can they be refinished? Are they glued or nailed? (Glued are crappy, nailing is much more effective.) How do I clean them? (I use a steamer, no chemicals.) Will my subfloor support the hardwood? (we had to install a new subfloor). Oak and Hickory are the best HARD woods to choose from.
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- Put a piece of masking tape over the area to be drilled. Drill hole where desired with a masonry drill bit. Don't worry this is a simple operation. Just go slow with the drilling and the tape should keep the tile from cracking.
- Q:Where can I find hand-made terracotta floor tiles?
- Hand made terracotta tile can be gotten at most tile shops ( the good mom and pop tile stores, not the big box stores). You will have a shade and variation in the tile but I m sure your aware of that. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:can you put counter top on existing ceramic tile?
- yes. There is going to be some prep work needed first, and what that will be wil depend on what kind of countertop you are going to be using. You might want to add that information to your question. In most cases a sheet of plywood cut to size, and installed over the existing ceramic will do nicely
- Q:Tiles of various formulas If a square how much money a square
- 1, assuming that the two sides of the tile are A (in meters), B (in meters), the price is C (unit is yuan);
2, a square of the required money: (1 ÷ A ÷ B) × C;
- Q:floor tile question please help?
- maximum tilers could say the main suitable approach is to get them up and retile. for a valid reason, if the previous tiles are no longer nicely laid or poorly adhered the stresses of latest tiles on suitable could reason the previous ones to come back freed from the backside. somewhat a uncommon occurence, yet happens. so if its a clean shopper we factor that out to them and the alternative is theirs to enhance or tile over. use a single section versatile adhesive from an excellent shop(no longer b and q) . in the journey that your new tiles are of a matching length to the previous ones attempt to start up tiling with the help of laying them overlapping the previous ones. i:e the centre of your new tile lays on suitable of the grout line between 2 of the previous ones. this helps to unfold the tensions.
- Q:cutting ceremic floor tile?
- In the plumbing section of most hardware stores a cable saw can be found its used to cut pipe in hard to reach areas. some will cut tile. In the drill bit area find a Glass/ Tile bit big enough for the cable and go to it. a coping saw may work other thought. use tile bit to start and nippers, files will work as well use water as a lube. I hope someone else has a better Idea for you.
- Q:Sanding parquet floor tiles, advice please.?
- First okorder.com/ wood finish. It ain't cheap but you will be able to add new coats of finish later on without having to completely refinish the whole floor. You can rent a 'square sander' from Home Depot for abut $40 a day. It uses 4 six inch disk type sand paper. It doesn't dig in when started which allows a first time DIY person to do a good job. You move it around by putting pressure on the handle, real easy to use. Takes longer than a belt sander but you won't make mistakes. Make sure when you rent it that you get different size paper AND that they will stick (like velcro) to the sander unit face. You don't want to get home, start to use it and the sand paper disks fall off!! Had that happen with one. If you have a large floor to do rent the sander around 3 pm. You get 24 hours so you can sand from 3-11pm, go to bed, then start over in the morning. Otherwise you have to work from morning to evening. Makes for a long day.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range