Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked and accepted pursuant to QB/SNC00-9.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:What is the best material used to fix a bathtub tile?
- Yes!! Scrape as much of the old glue away from the wall since anything you add will make the tile stick out farther than it did before. Next let it dry if its wet. Than apply some loctite adhesive to the back of the tile. Push the tile in until it is flush with the other tile. About four good size lines of glue will do it. Around the edges and then 4 vertical lines. This will allow the glue to expand and not hold the tile out. Wipe off any extra glue now . It hard to get off later. Let dry over night and than buy a matching grout to finish the job, Follow the instruction on the box. Good luck
- Q:tiles and tile adhesive?
- You don t say what size tile it is and what your going over as far as a substrate. It makes a difference. Since I familiar with the coverage in s/f and your post suggests you came from the states I ll use a s/f format and some generalizations. Assuming you have a larger tile you should be using a larger notched trowel.1/4x3/8 but you may want to use a larger 1/2x1/2. I ll go off of a 1/4x3/8 trowel. A standard 50# bag of thin set will cover an area of 60/70 s/f using a 1/4x3/8 trowel. Splitting the difference and using 65 s/f per bag, divide 65 into the 290 s/f you have. Or 4.46 bags. So you ll need 5 , 50# bags of thin set using a 1/4x3/8 trowel. If your using a different size trowel , all bags have a coversion chart on the back to figure your coverage. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to install ceramic wall tile?
- 1. remove the old ceramic 2.if no old ceramic and wall is painted try to remove paint making deep scraches 3.measure from floor the higt of tile and make a little mark 4.trace a line using a level across the walls of the bathroom walls 5.screw a ruler under the level line 6.spread glue one of the wall the twice the higt of the tile 7. finished all walls remuve leveled rules,maybe you have to cut the floor line alittle it is ok. 8. seal the spaces betwin each tile. never let exes of glue or sealant dry, clean it wileworking. good luk!
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- There are four general specifications:
8 × 40
12 × 45
40 × 60
Commonly known as kicked tiles.
- Q:How to quickly remove the transparent tape on the tiles
- 1, with a steel ball rub can solve the problem.
2, first with water and detergent mixture pour up the transparent tape on the residue, so 5 minutes or so let him wet with a damp cloth can be a direct rub
3, art knife oblique scraping about.
4, to the paint shop to buy rosemary, it is easy to wipe off
5, the most simple to take washing water spray, clean with a clean ball
6, very easy to do, with a wet towel dipped in detergent do not melt, just fine.
7, to the paint shop to buy a bottle of perfume, fell on the cloth. Soon you can wipe, with the next cover can also be used in the next.
8, there is gasoline can quickly erase
9, with a large treasure or other paint on the face of oil can be
10, with soapy water or pure alcohol can get
11, you can use hot water plus detergent scrub
12, there is a special adhesive cleaning agent, you can buy to the supermarket. At least online.
- Q:Painted Cider-block fireplace now I want to tile.?
- Q:can i use porcelain tile in the shower?
- Try a sealant. We had to seal our stone tile as it was asorbing water. Since then, it has been great.
- Q:Quarry tiles - replace or restore?
- My opinion? Replace. I believe you would not be happy with the restoration since they were not laid properly in the first place. Doesn't matter which costs more if. in the end, you are unhappy with the results.
- Q:Dose anyone know any decorative tile srtists?
- Hi! okorder.com/ Hope this helps you. Best wishes!
- Q:how to install tiles?
- Prep your counter to meet tile standards, Each one can be different so with out knowing what yours is I cant say there. You ll need to figure what you want to do with the edge to trim it out. You can use a tile bull nose or a wood trim. Spread the needed glue, usually a thin set , over a small area. Then you can break tiles , ( very carefully) with a hammer or a pair of tile nippers. I use tile nippers to create the piece effect. These methods are called rubble effect. You ll need a honing stone to hone the tile edges so they are not sharp. Set into the wet glue, don t let it skim over or become dry. Grout as needed depending on what type of tile you use. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average