Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC604:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC604 :
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:where can i get cheap tile?
- My okorder.com and state what you are looking for. You will most likely get an overwhelming response. Other than that, I would go to my nearest big flooring chain and ask to speak to one of the installers. Chances are you will run into one that has his own inventory and be more than happy to sell it to you.
- Q:tile floor patterns?
- If your existing tile is tight to the floor and in good shape (no cracks, loose tile, loose grout) yes you can. You need to use a thin set with a very high latex content like TEC Superflex. Be sure that the existing tile and grout is perfectly clean and there are no sealers left on the grout. This is an industry accepted method.
- Q:Removing old tile?
- First you contact a bio-evolutionist to help determine the age of the tile. If it's over 4-billion years, you're in trouble.
- Q:Should my new tile floor be installed under the refrigerator?
- Tile under the ice box.....tile after the vanities. Layout very carefully before you start, and think ahead. Start in the center of the rooms and make sure that there are no little pieces on the sides....best if they are even all around.
- Q:Can I remove a bathroom tile without breaking it?
- You can remove bathroom tile with a grout saw or grout removing bit for a Dremel-type tool. You then get in behind it and hammer it out with a hammer and a cold chisel (a cold chisel is a type of chisel - not a refrigerated one). Once you remove the tile, the hard part is going to be cleaning it up. You have to remove the adhesive from the back and it's pretty monotonous and will send dust everywhere, so do this outside. You are going to lose a few tiles though until you get the hang of it. It largely depends upon how much adhesive was put onto the wall first. Good luck.
- Q:Cheap bathroom tile?
- Why don't you go to Wal-mart, Target, The Home Goods store, Salvation army(visit one in a very good area of town). You can also go to a discount store that sale a variety of merchandise such as Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, and Big Lots to name a few. Good luck!
- Q:Resurface white tile floor?
- Have you considered a tile cleaning service? Replacing would take about a week. I would not tile over existing tile. There are products that can be applied over your existing tile that look exactly like a tile floor, but the process costs about the same and takes just as long as re-tiling. Also the person doing it really has to know what they are doing or the job can look terrible. Holmes on Holmes just did a show on the process and it appeared a bit complicated and does not allow much room for error. I'd either get them professionally cleaned or removed and re-tile.
- Q:Does Home Depot or Lowes cut tiles?
- You don't need a wet saw. This would only be necessary for really large areas, marble work, etc. Lowes or Home Depot sell a small manual tile cutter that runs $23 and will cut all tile up to 12. I have one of these and I did all of my kitchen counters, backsplash and island with ease. Even if I would have had a tile saw, I would still use the portable cutter. Here's the link. Good luck.
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- I usually layout for full tiles splitting the door and full tiles on the wall behind the door measure into the bathroom usally just past the end of the cabinet for full tiles snap a line across your bath then snap a line for full tiles down the wall.Check for square then work your way back out of the bathroom.If you start setting from center and working out you will probably wind up with cut tiles meeting the carpet a serious cut hazard for bare feet.You can walk on the tile the next day.
- Q:Sanding parquet floor tiles, advice please.?
- complex stuff. seek using google and yahoo. it will help!
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range