Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR673:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR673:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:tiling with 16x16 tiles in kitchen that is 14x22?
- Is the floor really straight, clean, and rigid? If so, thin set is better. How about a water or vapor barrier? Watch some of the Holmes on Homes shows from Canadian TV. He works in the Toronto area and is the best. Everyone kids him because his motto is :Make it right!. Shows #54, 72 and 67 might help.
- Q:My Kitchen floor is covered w/ vinyl sheets and it is wood underneath. can i put tiles on wood instead?
- I had the same cocern when I was remodeling my kitchen. I had a linoleum floor and wanted to change to tiles. I ripped out my old linoleum floor only because I wanted to keep the increase of the new flooring to a min. Everybody I taked to suggested to use backerboard over your sub floor if you want your new floor to last. Use 1/4 if you subfloor is relativley stable, 1/2 backerboard if not. But remember the difference in height of your new floor with the thickness of the backer board and tiles.
- Q:kitchen floor tile sealant?
- Tile Lab, Cerama Seal and Miracle 511 is the 3 main ones I ve used over the years with out a problem. Get one that is a penetrating sealer which can be used on grout as soon as 72 hrs after grouting. But if you truly have a stone and not a glazed product you ll want to seal the tiles before grouting and then 72 hrs after to seal the grout and then seal the grout twice, Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How do you apply vinyl tile?
- Look you don't have to start in the middle of the room measure across the room. Measure your sticky back tile. Figure out how much you will have to cut off of the two peices of tile on either wall. try to make it so you are cutting the exact same amount off of both peices. Once you have figured it out and laid down the first on one side go across the room. Remeasure the last peice to make sure, if it a little different it is ok. It will look as if both wall peices go under youe wall. and you won't have a full peice at one end and a half peice at the other or just a sliver on one end. Oh yeah make sure you pull up your base board so you can cover any gaps against your wall first, because usually most houses start off somewhat square, but you will still have a small crack to cover up. You might want to consider also putting down a shoe molding (just a thought). Use something like a rolling pin to apply the tile to the floor well. DO NOT PUSH DOWN ON THE TILE UNTIL YOU ARE SURE THAT IT IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. Try to get the seams as tight as possible. You should do fine just take your time, and you will probably also cut a few tiles the wrong size. It is ok, Use a box knife to cut your tile from the back of it. Score a line, not necessarily all the way through, then simply break it, then come down the front with your knife to make the precise cut the rest of the way through. Have fun.
- Q:how much to charge to install tile (backsplash)?
- with backsplashes, you cannot charge a sq ft price. They are time consuming and usually have lots of detail. 100 sf seems like a lot for a backsplash. Generally, they are in the 20-40 sf range. I am in eastern USA. I have a flat minimum of $ 450. But as the detail increases, so should the price because it will take you much longer.
- Q:Can I install vinyl tiles on top of existing vinyl tiles?
- I did this a few years ago and am sorry I was too lazy to remove the old tiles. It is alot of work to remove the old but in the long run, you'll be much happier that you did.
- Q:does anyone know what tool is used to cut commercial tile?
- With all due respect, and a bunch of years in this; I WOULDN'T One thing I notice however; is that you don't state an intent for the tiles; or a reason to implant hooks. That might help us in answering. EXAMPLE: A shower stall tile addition. A dremel might be as decent as a concrete bit; but a tedious task in any case. Tile is essentially GLASS. Hopefully you have extras in case of any OOOPS? Then there is the question of how YOU define SMALL? More info by request. Steven Wolf
- Q:Clean grout from tiles?
- The cleaner is probably working but whatever you use you have to do it over and over again.
- Q:Mosaic tiles - good idea or bad idea?
- Mosaic tiles can add a lot of variety and interest into a bathroom. A mixture of blues is suitable and your decision to keep the other areas white is also correct. I am assuming the fittings will also be white colour. But, if you are planning to cover only one part of a wall where it is against the shower, it might not look right. (unless the wall you are referring to is the wide side of the shower and it is also the full width of the bathroom) it is best to either use it on all three sides of the shower or in one full wall of the bathroom.
- Q:Tiling a Shower Surround?
- As long as you don't remove the shower pan, you should be okay. Don't assume that the corner of your wall is plumb. Do a dry fit at the bottom to see that you don't have tiny slivers of tile to cut in the corners. You want to tile from the bottom up and the outside in. That way, any cut tiles are on the inside corners. Be absolutely certain that you start out plumb and square, or the job will always look lop-sided. Lowe's and Home Depot offer classes on how to lay tile, it might be a good idea to attend one so you'll know exactly what you're doing.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range