Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR674:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR674:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Tiles falling off the outdoor walls, What could be the cause?
- Outdoor Wall Tiles
- Q:Does anyone know how to remove paint from tile without ruining the original tile?
- Providing the tile you are discribing is a fired material, you can't hurt it with almost any chemical. Think of the glazed top of the tile as being a glass surface. An exception might be if the glaze has craze lines in the surface. Colors from paint spatters can find their way into these cracks and are almost impossible to get out. SO test the chemical in a small area first. Some paints will not be easily effected by thinners or mineral spirits .you may have to try Turpentine or equal. Acetone is stronger yet. It's the base for fingernail polish remover with a little oil smell good added. A small razor blade paint scraper is also handy. When using a razor make sure first that it dosn't leave a silver like scratch mark on the surface. This is the information that I found at the site below. I bought big bottles of cheap fingernail polish remover. Worked like a charm. I also used the finest grade of steel wool. And I used a plastic scraper so as not to scratch the surface. Hope this helps!! Have fun!!
- Q:An 8in by 8in area is covered with with 1in square tiles. Two of the 64 tiles turn out to by faulty.?
- The number of ways you can select a position for the first tile is 64. The number of ways to position the second tile is then 63. So, the total number of ways to position 2 tiles is 64*63= 4032. But, since it doesn't matter if tile #1 and #2 are switched, you have to divide this by 2 (at least, if the tiles are all the same). That gives you 2016 different ways. The number of ways you can place a pair of tiles (so that they share an edge) is just the number of ways you can tile the pair horizontally plus the number of ways you can do it vertically, which for a square will be the same. So, twice the number of ways to tile the square horizontally is 2* (4+3)*8. The 2 is because we are taking twice the number, the 4 is the number of ways you can do it starting at one edge, the 3 is the number of ways starting one tile in, and the 8 is the number of horizontal rows. The total is 112. So, there are 112 of the 2016 total ways where the tiles share an edge. This makes the final probability 112/2016.
- Q:Weak tile, does this automatically determine bad subflooring?
- Justin, tile is rigid and doesn't flex. If you can feel it move, what's under it ain't gettin' it. Sure, the subfloor is suspect, but it may also be missing proper tile underlayment, like concrete board on top of the basic underlayment. If the tile was just installed directly onto a wood subfloor, big fail. Properly installed, it should feel like it's on a concrete slab.
- Q:where to get floor tiles @ good price?
- i think u should go 2 BQ d last tym i went der 2 buy my kitchen tiles i had about 50 60 or 70 tiles n it only cost me 20 to 30 pound n u hav different textures n designs 4 a reasonable price n now my kitchen looks really great n colorful n it didn't cost me much so i hope you make d ryt choice 2 make your kitchen Look beautiful
- Q:How do i fix my tile?
- Without knowing what kind of tile you're talking about, it's hard to give an accurate answer. Because your tile was blemished by the acetone, I assume it is a matte finish tile, which will absorb moisture. You will probably have to replace the tile. First, go to a tile or flooring store, explain what you did and what happened and see what they recommend. As for fixing the tile, if you haven't removed old grout, fractured and removed a tile, cleaned out old thinset, laid new thinset, the tile, and grouted, I suggest you leave this to a professional.
- Q:How to change a single linoleum tile?
- The easiest way I have found to remove a single tile is to get a large pot of water boil it and set on top the the tile you want to replace. The heat from the pot will make the tile soft and very pliable. Take a box cutter and cut a x in the center of the tile (it will be as easy as cutting through carboard, tear up the tile it will come up in 4 pieces assuming you cut the X) scrape the glue with a metal putty knife re-apply new adhesive and lay the new tile. good luck
- Q:Question on cleaning cory tile?
- tile okorder.com... There is a product called the Bona Hardwood Floor Mop as well... it is a hardwood flooring cleaner but there are other cartridges you can purchase that is a tile flooring cleaner to attach to the mop! I love the Bona! Maybe you'll like it too! I have both cleaners for the Bona, hardwood and tile... they're amazing!
- Q:Floor Tiles?
- Types: ceramic porcelain slate marble travertine vinyl Sizes: 1x1 - 3'x3' but most commonly 12x12 therefore one tile per sq. ft. Cost: ceramic and porcelain $0.80 - $9 marble $3 - $15 travertine and slate $2 - $9 vinyl $0.50 - $4
- Q:How to distinguish between true and false tiles
- First, distinguish between good and bad
1, the best level of tile is excellent, followed by a level, two, genuine. So remember to ask when buying clearly, when the receipt to see clearly. (Generally as long as there is no quality problems will appear)
2, pay attention to whether the brick surface fine pinhole, good tiles should be no such situation.
3, low water absorption tile is good, to prove its high density. And vice versa.
4, the general "wall" to pick anti-pollution performance is good, completely impermeable. Followed by hardness. Here it is recommended that the kitchen with smooth and smooth tile will be better. The toilet can choose a variety of different styles and texture of the tiles.
5, tiles will pay attention to the flatness of brick and hardness, which is two key is the key! Followed by anti-fouling performance, anti-skid effect. Flatness: refers to the brick and brick between the paste after the paste, the gap will not have serious bumps.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range