Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR654:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-BR654:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Where is the cheapest shower tile?
- You need smaller tiles for the floor because of the slope it should have so the water will drain. Home depot carries the very basic sheets of small floor tiles. It's not a very expensive project and if you take your time and do it right it should last you many years. If you want to tile the walls around the shower go big! Less grout lines, less tile and it will make the shower look huge. Good luck!!
- Q:How to cover where grout, laminate wood & tile flooring meet.?
- I would be reluctant to use laminate in any area that is liable to get wet -- snowy boots, washing machine leak, plugged toilet etc. Laminate flooring is very durable but it swells when it gets wet and when it swells it pops up at the joins, then chips. I have had to replace two bathroom laminate floors for just this reason. Use a good quality tile and 3 coats of sealer on the grout. When people have trouble keeping grout clean it is usually because they failed to properly seal it. If you're concerned the tile may be slippery when wet, choose a tile with a bit of texture in it. It will look more high end, give some protection against slipping when wet -- and it will last for as long as you own the home. -- Just be sure to seal the grout 3 days after completion and every couple of years thereafter.
- Q:Can I apply new tiles over old tiles?
- You can use the 8 tiles on the walls of the shower. However, the floor of the shower must slope into the drain. The 8 tiles will not allow the slope to be created properly. If you etch or clean the floor tiles with an acid solution (muriatic acid) you can lay new tiles over them with thinset. However, it is much better to pull the floor tiles up, repair the drain pan if necessary, and install new tiles. You may want to hire a pro for the floor and then do the walls yourself. Good Luck.
- Q:Where can find a tile cutting service? ?
- difficult situation seek on to google or bing it can assist
- Q:How to change a single linoleum tile?
- You can remove a single tile with the aid of heat. There is a tool called a heat gun that looks like a hand-held hair dryer that will serve this purpose. You can purchase or rent them. You may try a hair dryer first. The heat softens the tile and adhesive. I would also carefully cut several slits in the tile and use a putty knife/scraper to remove it in pieces. Once removed, scrape the remaining adhesive away and then dry fit the replacement tile to check for fit , level and smoothness. Then apply tile adhesive and weigh it down for 24 hrs. You may also attempt to patch the hole if you have a matching replacement tile [or can cut a section from under a cabinet or appliance. 1) cut a shape around the hole that will best match the pattern in the tile; cut a patch from the replacement linoleum. 2) fill the area with a matching epoxy. You might try to grind some small shavings from a replacement tile and mix with a bit of clear epoxy to fill the hole. Sand smooth after the epoxy dries. Obtain a glossy topcoat with a bit of clear nail polish.
- Q:vinyl tile question???
- With Vinyl tile, you can go to home depot or menards and buy a floor finish specifically for the tile. It'll be like mop and glo only more permenant. It goes on with a sponge mop or an actual floor refinishing pad or I find that the applicators they sell for painting walls that have a replacable sponge and a plastic handle work the best. Just make sure your floor is very clean and dry. Apply in one direction, overlapping each pass. If you see lines, then you could buff it out. You can apply it as often as once every year or just as needed. Just make sure to read the label on the back because sometimes you have to strip off the old finish to put on a new. It depends on the product, though. They also make a product called renewal that can go over any old finish. You could check into that too.
- Q:can you use self adhesive tiles on a bathroom wall? and can you also use them in the bathtub walls?
- Self Adhesive Bathroom Wall Tiles
- Q:Platinum crown tiles ok
- You have not provided the brand we have not tested, to provide you with the choice of tiles under the method, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
Method 2: a brick vertical placed on the same piece of another flat brick surface, observe the gap between the two bricks, less light, the higher the flatness, the better the quality, in my tested tiles , Nobel's tile flatness is the best, almost no light, we can test their own time to try all four. (This method does not apply to antique tiles)
- Q:tile floor patterns?
- If your existing tile is tight to the floor and in good shape (no cracks, loose tile, loose grout) yes you can. You need to use a thin set with a very high latex content like TEC Superflex. Be sure that the existing tile and grout is perfectly clean and there are no sealers left on the grout. This is an industry accepted method.
- Q:Where can I get ceramic floor tiles to match what I have?
- If the tiles in the house is 8/10 years older or more and you don t know what they are, your fighting a losing battle. Tile, like a lot of flooring, changes style every 8/10 years. If I knew the name or maker of the tile I d be able to help you some. Some times just seeing the back of a tile will tell me about it. Any clues you may have, e mail me through my avatar and you can check my qualifications there. GL
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range