Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-PR672:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-PR672:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- Under normal circumstances you can buy a circular polishing machine 14 grinding head, a 800 type CNC cutting machine, in addition to buy a manual cutting machine (1200 models), basically can meet a small processing plant. If you want to be more competitive, on the most advanced arc lines machine.
From: Foshan Tao Yi of Electrical and Mechanical
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- Grout Vs Caulk
- Q:After my saltillo tile floors were flooded a white powder has formed on the tile.?
- Are these tiles applied directly to a concrete floor that sits on the ground? If so, it sounds like efflorescence, where salt moves from the ground into the floor and then through the tile appearing as a white film on the surface of the tile (it happens through basement walls and if bricks are placed on the ground). Scrubbing may not be enough. You may have to check at your local hardware store for a sealer for your tiles or a cleaner strong enough to prevent the film from forming again.
- Q:Easy math question How to find the area for tiling?
- Because the remainder on each side is more than half a foot (8 inches > 6 inches), you will not be able to use the leftovers from cutting one tile to fill the spot for the next tile. We round both dimensions up to the next foot and get 12 feet by 16 feet. This tells us we need 192 total tiles. We will have to cut 16 tiles along one side, and 12 tiles along the other. One cut tile is shared between the two sides, so we're really only cutting 16 + 12 - 1 = 27 tiles. So: 192 - 27 = 165 whole tiles (which we can also see by rounding the dimensions down to 11 by 15 and multiplying). 27 cut tiles. It will take us 19.2 boxes to get 192 tiles, so we round up to 20 boxes.
- Q:Ceramic Tiles???
- My husband did our bathroom floor in ceramic tiles and he did a good job for not having tiled before. If you do it, make sure you get a grout sealer. I didn't do this and the grout turns brown and I have to scrub it once a week!
- Q:Ceramic tile choice: Did I make a mistake?
- Hi Jerry, You got a great deal! Just install it with care and it will last for a long time. But do be careful with your installation and be sure to use a good underlayment. Also, I would recommend laying out your job so that you have at least 5% of the tiles left after the last room. That way if you do have some that break you can easily replace them. A PEI rating of 4 is the second highest rating - good for all residential applications. Enjoy your good fortune and your good shopping skills - that was a smart move!!
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- The okorder.com The difficult part is finding a place to fire them after you have finished painting them. If you live near a school where you are an alum, you may be able to have them fire the tiles for you. (your local community center is another place to ask) Another option would be going to a DIY pottery place. It will definitely give you professional looking results, but it will cost a little more.
- Q:How about Tommy Tiles?
- general! It is recommended to use Shoucheng enterprise brick (US pottery king Sunny Shun Hui trillion state Baxter, etc.)! Hongyu also line!
- Q:Installing Travertine Tile?
- Your okorder.com
- Q:Tile maintenance
- Tiles daily maintenance cleaning skills:
1, such as the brick surface appears a slight scratches, can be painted in the scratches on the toothpaste, with a soft dry cloth can be wiped hard to repair. If the damage is serious should be replaced or ask professionals to repair, so as not to cause harm to the person.
2, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, 2-3 months is appropriate. The gap between the brick and the brick can be cleaned with the detergent from time to time, and then brush with a brush in the gap layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
3, tiles daily cleaning optional detergent, soap and so on. With soap and add a little mixture of ammonia and turpentine cleaning tiles, tiles can be more clean and translucent.
4, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants attached to the surface of the tile should be promptly scrub, if necessary, can be used sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution decontamination. Ink, cement and other pollutants can use hydrochloric acid, nitric acid dilution solution, and paint, paint and other pollutants is best to use special cleaning agent.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range