Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light White
Glass Mosaic Light White
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:who wins at scrabble, highest points or out of tiles?
- The person with the highest number of points wins the game, regardless of who runs out of tiles first.
- Q:Installing Floor Tile?
- Doc is right as usual-stop that Doc! :) I have installed a lot of Bamboo lately-I really like it. However, you said not wood-not sure if that includes laminates. When I approach an installation with existing vinyl, my first question is what is the vinyl adhered to? If it is on particleboard or plywood, I remove the vinyl and the substrate. If it is adhered to concrete or floor boards, I prefer to add bracing from underneath and screw the boards (through the vinyl) into the joists/braces to make the floor ridgid. Ceramic, Porcelain, Slate, Terra Cotta are all options other than wood, but require more skill (sounds like you will be installing) than laminates or floating hardwood.
- Q:Tile Calculation Help!!?
- i think you need to measure the size of your tile again .a 9 inch tile is very very uncommon I have been doing tile for many years and never have layed 9 inch tile there is 6 inch 8 inch and the most common will be your 12 inch tile you need to check
- Q:repair Vinyl tiles on basement floor?
- I definitely think that it is. A basement does not have to be as decked out as the rest of the house although it can be. There are really nice vinyls now a days that you can choose from so take your time and research well before you purchase. You will be glad that you didn't spend an arm and a leg and still got something nice. Hope this helps and God Bless!
- Q:Tile vs concrete flooring?
- Tile can cost from about $1 and sqaure foot plus, thinset and grout plus the cost to install it. If you do it yourself it's free of course if you hire someone then it can cost from about $2 a square foot on up. so, it depends on how manyh sqare feet you have. Concrete flooring looks okay. It has an industrial look. It cracks very often and costs around $3 a square foot according to a friend of mines estimate. I say go with tile. It's a lot easier to clean and more durable and lasts a lot longer.
- Q:Replacing ceramic tile floor.?
- I okorder.com and research the process under the how to section. I've found it to be helpful in the past. Good luck.
- Q:Redoing tile in bathroom?
- Bathroom Tiles help to make the bathroom beautiful and easy to clean. Most people now tile to the ceiling. Why not choose polished porcelain in the larger size (ie 300×600mm) it will make any bathroom look bigger and brighter. View selection of Bathroom Tiles and buy tiles online.
- Q:Tiles broken with hole in the wall?
- If I understand the problem correctly, it sounds like you have water damage inside you wall. You first need to find out what caused that damage. If you repair the wall without finding the water leak, it will happen again. If the area was dry rot and it didn't sem like there was currently water there, then it is likely safe to fix. Carefully remove tiles until you no longer see any water damage to the wood. I'm not sure what wood is there. If its plywood, replace it with a like thickness (most of the time today, they use drywall, but its a special kind that is usually green that's made for bathrooms and moist areas). Before replacing the tiles, clean them up and remove any old grout from the edges. Be careful as the tile are very brittle and break easy. There are a number of bathroom tile type caulks that can adhere the tile to the wood. I suggest going to somewhere like Lowe's or Home Depot or a similar store and ask someone in the plumbing dept or the paint dept what kind of caulk to use to attach tile to wood. Apply the tile to the wall using the caulk. Now you need to re-grout the seams. Buy grout and apply it in all the seams. Let it completely dry (read the box but most say at least 24 to 48 hrs to completely cure) then after its cured, apply grout sealer over the top of the grout seams.
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- if you have a grinder use it to smooth out the cement or at least scrape it down with heavy scraper. This is something that your professional installer guy should have done when he poured your pan. you need it smooth surface to lay the tile. I'm assuming your laying 1 or 2 tiles with the pan sloping to the drain. If you have any chuncks on the pan it will make you tile look bad and won't set properly.
- Q:Tile & Drywall?
- You'd have to really rigid up the walls if you are going to pull it around much. Is it paneled with wood now? Drywall is going tomake it heavier tool
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range