Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Beige
Glass Mosaic Light Beige
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Installing beadboard over ceramic tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Installing beadboard over ceramic tile? We‘re renovating an old house, and the ceramic tile on the bathroom walls is just awful. I‘d like to replace the wall tile with beadboard. The tiles appear to be mortared directly onto the drywall. Is it a good idea to install the beadboard directly over the ceramic tile? Or should we...
- Q:Caulk versus grout for ceramic shower tile?
- In 20 years , I ve never seen grout in a caulking tube, You ll need to mix up the proper grout for your tile and apply it like the others stated ( pretty much)Rusty gave the best over all directions so I won t get into that. Wash off w/ a rung out damp sponge, going over it again at a 45 degree angle.Not over washing. Try not to get it perfect the 1 st times, you wont, but don t leave to much grout haze on the tile either. The type of tile you have will determine just how easy/ hard it is to grout. Of course I can t help you there I don t know what you have lol. Any more questions you can go thru my avatar and e mail me, and check out my qualifications. GL
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- Caulking is generally used for the finishing touches for the edges of the tile. And the purpose for the caulking is so when the floor is mopped or the counters are wiped that the excess water wont leak into the edges of where the tile ends and the baseboards or wall begins. Grout on the other hand is designed to go in between the tiles. So a proper job is the grout in between the tiles and the caulking to polish it off making the edges seamless with a smooth transition from the wall or baseboard leading into the tile. Hope this helps some.
- Q:Hanging objects from an acoustic tile ceiling.?
- Been there, done that... Can't happen. What you can do, however, is go to the hardware store and buy new ones OR if replacing them is out of the question, get a can of KILZ paint primer. It is the best stain blocker on the planet. Once you cover it with Kilz, it WILL still show through the Kilz, itself, but once you have one or two coats of regular pain over it, you will never see the blood again.
- Q:Ceramic,Clay And Porcelin Tile Differences?
- There is a plain clay, usually red called satillo. These are usually unglazed and need to be sealed. There are reddish and orangish in color . Red bodied tiled is what you call ceramic. These are made of a red clay and you can see it in the body of the tile. These are glazed over to create most of their hardness. There are 2 types of porcelains. These are generally the harder but even these tiles vary in hardness and brittleness. This type is what is generally sold as a porcelain tile. Very good in quality usually. This is the type of porcelain that is usually sold as porcelain. These are glazed ove to create their color and look. True porcelains, you can see the color of the tile go all the way through to the bottom of the tile. More costly because of this. These are usually used in commercial areas because the color will never wear off. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Ceramic Tiles???
- If you buy a good tile cutter , take your time and use spacers it is pretty easy. It takes a few days because you have to let it dry good before grouting. Then you need to let the grout dry for at least one day before you seal it .IT MUST BE SEALED . Or all your work will be for not. If it is your first time I would suuggest using smaller tiles, easier to cut. And NEVER start in a corner!
- Q:can you put tile over tile on the kitchen floor?
- AS long as the old is stuck well, flat, clean of wax, should be fine . Good Luck
- Q:does anyone know what tool is used to cut commercial tile?
- With all due respect, and a bunch of years in this; I WOULDN'T One thing I notice however; is that you don't state an intent for the tiles; or a reason to implant hooks. That might help us in answering. EXAMPLE: A shower stall tile addition. A dremel might be as decent as a concrete bit; but a tedious task in any case. Tile is essentially GLASS. Hopefully you have extras in case of any OOOPS? Then there is the question of how YOU define SMALL? More info by request. Steven Wolf
- Q:Making an existing tile floor non-skid?
- If okorder.com/... and cut in to appropriate shapes for the kitchen such as pots, pans, rolling pins etc. This would solve the issue and give the kitchen floor a unique look. Hope that helps!
- Q:where can i get bright green bathroom tiles?
- American Oleans Satin Glo ( matte finish) and Satin Brights bright , shiny ) line had some bright green tiles . Also Interceramic and Dal Tile had a line of them. At one time Florida Tile had some too. Google all these manufactures and look at their lines. Each site will have a store locator to find a realtor neatest you by putting in your zip code. If your looking for something as an accent. Try to google Ocean Side Glass. They have a nice iridescent line of tile in greens also.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range