Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Gray With Pink
Glass Mosaic Gray with Pink
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Foreign ceramic tile brand
- You want to do tiles business, then these investments are much less of the more than a hundred thousand or so to almost more than 50 million
- Q:Dog on Tile's?
- They are cold and do not provide very firm footing. Dogs generally do not favor tile. Try some big area rugs to make the dog more comfortable,
- Q:how to fix loose floor tiles in house?
- I had this happen this year. they had to come and remove them and relay. IT was $2.00 per tile
- Q:grout haze on glass tile?
- When grouting glass tile, you should only use non-sanded grout, which is far less abrasive. then its wipe down multiple times. A tile store can possibly recommend a cleaner (used to remove grout) as well.
- Q:Where can I find blue/white tile?
- I have large white porcelain tiles with little blue diamond tiles joining the corners. I could not find these at any showroom. Decide what you want and what shade of blue. Go to a professional tile showroom and ask the manager to ask his distributors for advice. You may not find a roped sheet of tile, but you may find small tiles in colors you like that will work. A skilled tiler can put them down with spacers. My white tiles came with clipped corners and the blue diamonds fit perfect. The little tiles came in several shades of blue.
- Q:Broken grout on bathroom tile floor?
- no, reglue tiles, regrout after cleaning out old stuff. 2 step process
- Q:Tile in a 3 season porch that gets very cold in the winter?
- Hi, In the UK we have a floor covering which is similar to the wood effect laminate floor, it locks together and looks amazingly like 9x9 tiles. I put it in my bathroom and it is not as cold as tiles to the bare feet. It is a wood/paper based product but is waterproof for the normal house hold duty. I assume that the Minnesota winter will not make it too cold. Use a styrefoam underlay 2mm thick to prevent heat loss. this is a do it yourself job if you are handy with a saw, We know it as TILE LOK
- Q:Our newly installed tile back splash looks wavy.?
- Spacers keep the gaps between tiles uniform - they don't affect the height of the tile with respect to the wall. A good installer would absolutely use spacers on a vertical surface, as the setting compound, like most concrete and concrete-like material, behaves like a gel; it becomes rubbery and remembers where it was before you push on it. One can watch a misaligned tile slowly slide back almost into its original position after attempting to straighten it out - it MUST be held stationary for a minute or two, and since most tile setters don't want to hold a single tile for that amount of time, they use spacers to do it for them. If there are only a few tiles that are particularly bad, make him remove and reset them. Hold a straightedge against them and take a picture of the job. Then if he balks at fixing it, you could ask if he'd like to see what a small claims court judge might say about the need for payment (or the return thereof). Nine times out of ten, the contractor will fix the problem rather than deal with court.
- Q:Glazed tiles for floor, good or bad?
- For tiles, glazed means that the colors you're seeing don't run all the way through the tile, not necessarily about the finish. If you're concerned about slip-resistance, see about a tile in a matte finish as opposed to a polished finish. Polished finishes can become slippery when you mop them - matte finishes are less likely to be slippery. Otherwise, if it's tile your after, then putting it in a living room is a great idea, particularly if you live in a hot climate. When shopping for tiles, make sure that you specify to your seller that you intend to use it for floor tile. You are right - certain tiles are only meant to serve as wall tiles, particularly dark colored glazed tiles. Make sure that the PEI rating on your chosen tiles are at least PEI3 or better. This is a measurement of how durable they will be in reference to where you'll be installing them. Good luck with your installation!
- Q:Pinting over tiles?
- Wash your tiles first - then use BIN primer (it will adhere to your tiles). Then paint with the paint of your choice. BIN is a primer.
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range