Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG006Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG006Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG006Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG006Y:
- Q:How to put on vinyl tiles?
- With all due respect; that wasn't a good idea to begin with. If asked I'd turn down the job. First of all the grout lines should have been considered; and the depression that exists. I'll assume you intend to BUTT each sticky tile to any other. At some pint; some portion of that will come in contact with grout lines. In a normal process of just walking on the vinyl tiles; the grout lines will become evident; under the vinyl. Essentially a glazed ceramic tile is glass; and is not pourous, or even designed to adhere anything to it. For a transition area you could either install more tile first, or fill the transition; perhaps even feathering it? Without knowing the WHERE of the gaps; it may not be aesthetically suitable in any case. To more directly answer your Q; but so much not if favor of stick on anything; I offer this. I do it or suggest it every time. Get a can of contact cement; regular base or water base. Peel the paper from the back of each tile. Brush or roll contact cement to the back of the tile as well as the surface to be covered. Let air dry, then stick, press, and hope. Steven Wolf
- Q:Cleaning tile floor.?
- hot water with vinegar
- Q:What are the brands of tiles?
- Second-rate brand:
The United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, The United States and Tao, the United States and Tao, Shun Hui, sublimation, Hilti, Samite, St. Pottery Square, the United States and the United States, the United States and the United States, Shiwan, special high special, Wales, Williamton, the king, Xinghui, Xinliwan, the new South Yue, Yu Jing, Yashi GAO Fu ceramics, etc.
- Q:Tiles falling off the outdoor walls, What could be the cause?
- Outdoor Wall Tiles
- Q:Tiling over fireplace masonry?
- You can attach tile directly to masonry, it has been done all over the world for centuries (Italy, Spain, Middle East all use tile on the exterior of buildings...) I would assume normal thin-set mortar would work, but I believe it would depend on the exact type of masonry- concrete block or clay brick. A thicker adhesive bed will likely be necessary to smooth over the rough surface, but because of the relatively porous surface of most types of masonry your bond should be excellent. My only word of caution would be if you have any cracks in the masonry. Make sure they are not active (widening and narrowing), which may occur with temperature and humidity swings. Either way, you may choose to weld the crack with epoxy to prevent any crack movements that may telegraph through your tile and crack it. HTH, Andrew Kester, PE Structural Engineer Florida (..and a tile afficianado..)
- Q:Grout Question - Foyer Floor and Hallway Ceramic Tile?
- Depend on the style of house.. example 50s and victorian houses black will look good.Other than that I wouldn t change it. You make much of a dramatic change and eyes will be drawn downward..If your having trouble w/ the white grout staying white try staining it w/ a stain made for grout.. Time consuming and slow but you can do it yourself and it ll last for years.. Digging out grout is a risk of chipping tiles and not digging down deep enough I stained my gout from a lite grey to a dark grey .. GL
- Q:Removing old tile?
- First you contact a bio-evolutionist to help determine the age of the tile. If it's over 4-billion years, you're in trouble.
- Q:What the tiles do
- Q:ceramic tile over linoleum?
- You should remove the linoleum before putting down the ceramic tile. You can tile over the linoleum, but you need to make very sure it is fully stuck to the concrete, cleaned very thoroughly and etched so the thin-set has something to stick to. It's a small area? Remove the linoleum.
- Q:I want to buy tile for my kitchen how much do I get?
- Measure and figure out the square footage of your kitchen floor.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range