Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG007Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG007Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG007Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Mid East/Africa
- Central/South America
- Western Europe
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG007Y:
- Q:Laying tile in a shower stall...?
- There are too many questions to ask beforehand to answer your question. The two things I would stress to you as you begin your research: pitch your floor to the drain properly and use a waterproofing membrane according to mfr's directions.
- Q:Can I refinish my tile floor?
- Ceramic tile can not be refinished to have different look. If you do not like the tile, you will need to tear it out and put new tile down. There are many choices available. I would reccomend a porcelaine tile, beacuse they are stronger and more durable than cearmic.
- Q:can you tile over painted brick?
- Because your dealing with moisture from the toilet, I wouldn't suggest to cut corners. There is much to consider when doing this project. What type is the paint that is currently on the brick? This makes a difference because you may need to prime the brick before you do anything on top of it. Secondly how porous is your brick? This makes a difference because if you put the setting material for the tile on it, it may absorb all the water and leave you with deficient walls. Third what tile are you planning on putting up? Size does matter. If it was me, I would prime the wall before I apply a thin layer of cement to even out the brick, then I would start putting the tile on.
- Q:Tile Expert?
- Well, obviously the tile man was not aware that there are tiles now on the market that don't have to have grout... In fact, they now make tiles that have a flat edge and are glazed right to the edge. These tiles can be glued with a special glue and need no grout whatsoever as they touch one another. It makes for a very nice finish! I've recently done it in a kitchen with 13 x 13 pure white tiles on a backsplash..it looks great!
- Q:Porcelain tile cleaning help, please...?
- The number one thing to assist in keeping your floor clean and the grout is a tile and grout sealer. the best one ive used is called 511 impregnator by Miracle Sealents . It is a polymerized silicone which means it seals the pores of stone or tile but also lets it breathe if moisture wanted to come up from below. Other sealers are a coating which down the line could actually trap dirt. After you seal the floor you can poor water on the surface and it will just bead and not sink in to the grout or tiles. you want to apply it maybe once evry six months and they also sell a tile and porcelain cleaner which is a mild soap. This is available at Home depot . Robby Robinson
- Q:tile old brick fireplace?
- To do that it is a bit more complicated than it sounds. You would need to make the brick surface smooth, no crevaces. It's expensive time consuming. Consider resurfacing the fireplace
- Q:Question About Slate Tile...?
- Check the manufacturer of the tile. They probably have a website and may be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck.
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:How can you trim tile that is already set on the floor?
- Use a hand-held grinder with a 4 blade and wear safety goggles!!!
- Q:Why the tile is not clean clean
- Should be a chemical reaction, different reactions different methods, the most important reason for the quality of the tile, the surface is not well handled.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range