Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0094:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0094:
1. Size:300*450mm;300*600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0094:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0094:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:TILE CATALOGUES ONLINE?
- Google American Olean, Florida tile, Dal Tile, Mohawk, Laufen, U S Ceramics, Crossville,Armstrong,Congoleum, or Interceramic. These are a few major manufactures of tile. Most show individual tiles as well as some whole floors. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Can you Spackle over ceiling tile?
- Spackle Ceiling
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Get the biggest hammer you can find, the biggest screw driver, the biggest pry bar and just before your hubby gets home place them on the floor and act like your getting ready to go at it, I bet it won't be long before you can watch how its done :) My mother would do this and it worked ever time.
- Q:Easy math question How to find the area for tiling?
- Because the remainder on each side is more than half a foot (8 inches > 6 inches), you will not be able to use the leftovers from cutting one tile to fill the spot for the next tile. We round both dimensions up to the next foot and get 12 feet by 16 feet. This tells us we need 192 total tiles. We will have to cut 16 tiles along one side, and 12 tiles along the other. One cut tile is shared between the two sides, so we're really only cutting 16 + 12 - 1 = 27 tiles. So: 192 - 27 = 165 whole tiles (which we can also see by rounding the dimensions down to 11 by 15 and multiplying). 27 cut tiles. It will take us 19.2 boxes to get 192 tiles, so we round up to 20 boxes.
- Q:how to lay tile in bathroom?
- Many factors to start with.Are you on slab or wood sub floor? Slab you can generally go straight over. Wood sub flooring usually need another another substrate to beef it up Make it stronger. Tile codes call for a minimum total 1 1/4 total substrate to support tile. Most often ( but there are a few other ways) an 1/2 cement board needs to be installed. There are proper procedures to do this and not following these simple ways of installation can lead to tile failure. Depending on the tile size , there is a proper size trowel that spreads the thin set ( cement based tile adhesive). By planning ahead and laying out the room to get the best cuts all around, the tile is layed out and glued down. This is just the tip of the ice berg in the proper procedures but it gives you a start. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiles broken, how do?
- Only 3 months on the issue .... either is the tile problem, or else is the time to cut corners
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- You can use any tile for this.Just make sure to waterproof the walls before you stick them.
- Q:how to install self stick tile?
- First you decide if you want a seam or a row of tiles in the middle. Make sure the floor is clean and without divots (fill in any holes). Drop a chalk line down the center of the room and lay a row of tiles dry (no stick) along the line to see how they look. You don't want one end to leave a sliver and the other end to leave almost a full tile - try to balance the ends that have to be cut. Now dry-lay a perpendicular row from the center to check the ends going across the room. Lay a full tile or its edge down on the chalk line. This first tile will be used to orient all your tiles so make sure you're satisfied with the placement. Then lay a whole permanent row of full tiles down the center. Now you have to decide if you want the tiles layed side by side or brick wall pattern. Next lay the perpendicular row down permanently. Now all you have to do is fill in the quadrants as far as you can go with full tiles. After all your full tiles are down, it's the cut ones that remain. Slide a full tile in place up to the wall and mark where you have to cut. Peel and stick tiles usually can be cut with a sheetrock knife and a metal straight edge or a good pair of shears. Some of the cuts can be tricky - I can't see them so you'll have to muddle through.
- Q:How to fix just one flooring tile?
- I assume it's ceramic tiles, not vinyl? It's probably the wood subfloor or wood tile underlayment, you can use some wood screws underneath the floor to tighten the plywood to the floor joists. Of course, that might mean opening up the ceiling below, but that's probably easier to patch than the tile floor. Or, you remove some of the tile grout, and screw into the joist from above, then re-grout. That could be tricky- you need to know exactly where the floor joists are.
- Q:Is it good to use a white cement?
- Glove ingredients are white cement and trace amounts of polymer, pigment composition; white whiteness of about 86%, the surface strength is slightly higher than white cement. White cement color is single, divided into ordinary white cement and decorative white cement, the former strength is slightly higher, the brightness of about 80%, the latter strength is low, the whiteness of about 84%; in short white cement low whiteness, paste strength Low, the phenomenon of serious powder, brick prone to yellow dirty, in the wet environment is the breeding ground, direct hook a wide gap will produce a lot of cracks, the only advantage is the low price. As the white cement waterproof performance, scrub resistance to be worse, so the home decoration process, in the kitchen and toilet wall, living room floor tiles generally do not use, now basically choose a professional tile tucker. Gouge agent with color changeable, mildew, the highest degree of adhesion, will not fall off, easy to clean, clean and most convenient, the shortcomings of the market is rare, need to buy their own owners, and the price is higher than the white cement. So when paving tiles in accordance with their own needs to buy the right tiles to fill products.
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range