Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
1.Size: 20X30cm/ 25X40cm/30x45cm/30x60cm tile
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
1. Size:200*300mm;250*400mm;300X450mm;300X600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0093:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Installing beadboard over ceramic tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Installing beadboard over ceramic tile? We‘re renovating an old house, and the ceramic tile on the bathroom walls is just awful. I‘d like to replace the wall tile with beadboard. The tiles appear to be mortared directly onto the drywall. Is it a good idea to install the beadboard directly over the ceramic tile? Or should we...
- Q:Ugly decorative kitchen tiles?
- Yes....there is a way to pain over them... I was watching HGTV last night..an episode of Design on a Dime..and they painted over tile in a guest house..in the small foyer area and around a fireplace. They used, I believe a new paint that was an epoxy-type paint...go to HGTV's website and look at Design on a Dime ...painting over tile...there should be great resources there for you..(and how-to's)....
- Q:how do i lay tile?
- No, it will not stay in place and gather dirt in the gaps. Go by the Home Depot Tiling book, it will answer all your questions.
- Q:Tiling question?
- use the same tools, dont fill the pits on the tiles, it'll look bad, use the same tile adhesive too if youve got any left.
- Q:How would you go about tiling a bathtub wall?
- If you have other problems like this in the house I wouldn't do a thing. just lower your asking price. Most of time if you have to ask a question like this you don't have the skill set to properly do the repair. A handy man may save you time and money or you can ask your Realtor for suggestions. If you want what the house is worth you will need to make the house ready to live in. New carpet, all the repairs done, clean appliances, With today's market you may have to make all the repairs yourself and lower the list price.
- Q:how do i renovate old bakelite tiles?
- The one thing you do not want to do is use any harsh or abrasive cleanser on them. If they are real bakelite then they can lose their gloss and can be ruined. First try a bit of liquid laundry soap and warm water on a terry washcloth or small towel and dab or blot it on the spots. As the warm water and soap sit on the paint it will soften enough to scrape off with your fingernail or a popsicle stick. Always try any cleaning on a tile that is not seen readily, like under the sink if available, to insure that the finish does not get damaged. I have never known tiles to be made of bakelite but plastic was used extensively up to the 1970's and it can be cleaned with mineral spirits if necessary. If the soap and water do not work try mineral spirits, (also known as paint thinner and/or turpentine) on a small area of the tiles. You can try the fingernail scraping method first and some of the paint may come off straight away if it is latex and not too thick. If you get all the paint off you can shine them with carnuba wax, but try the wax on a hidden tile to make sure it does not have a reaction with bakelite. Best of luck.
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- If you put a vinyl tile on a hard wood weather you varnish it or seal it or any thing, The lines in the hardwood will telescope through and show right through the vinyl in no time.. Plus the natural expansion and contraction of wood will break the glue bond of the vinyl Any flooring questions you can e mail me through my avatar GL
- Q:On stone tile:?
- err. . .it's not completely waterproof!
- Q:How to fix an old tile floor?
- If you don't want to pay for the labor to have it cleaned, you will be the one to do it yourself. Elbo Grease. Get some Tile Acid Cleaner from the Home dpot/Lowes, and a couple of hand held scrub brushes, some plastic bristles, some metal bristles, (to see which works best). Get a spray bottle, poor the acid into it. do not delut with water. Not until after it has sat on it for 5 min and you have scrubbed and scrubbed. Then spray with water (lightly Misting) and wipe up with disposable towels. Dont forget the rubber gloves. After the entire floor is finished or until you are satisfied (or if you want to do in Stages) wait until entirely dry and get some Tile Sealer and begin to apply. Pay attention to the grout lines first then mop all over the tile. The cost for materials will be about $50--$70 But the labor is where the real money is. Have Fun I do not envy you.
- Q:What kind of ceramic tile?
- Tile type, according to its production process and characteristics can be divided into glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles and mosaic.
Different characteristics of the tiles of course have their own best use, knowledge of the tile have enough understanding, you can do in the decoration of the room targeted, make the best use.
Whole body brick: the whole body of the brick surface is not glazed, and the front and back of the material and color consistent, hence the name. Whole body brick is more wearable, but its color than glazed tiles. Classification is divided into anti-skid brick, polished tiles and seepage through the whole body brick. The scope of application is widely used in hall, aisle and outdoor walkway and other ground, generally less used in the wall.
Features: This is a glazed porcelain tile, with good slip resistance and abrasion resistance. Generally speaking, most of the anti-skid tiles are quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range