Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0061:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0061:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm china wall ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(can’t water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 15 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0061:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0061:
- Q:What is the loss of tile tiles?
- The state for the tile paving loss is not a serious requirement and description of the tile in the paving process, due to the construction level of workers, the degree of careful differences, the relevant size of the paving area, whether it is related to special flower shop , Eventually leading to its loss will be different.
In general, in the tile purchase, according to the actual paving area plus 5-10% of the loss is appropriate.
- Q:City Hall tiles Math Problem?
- Consider the tiles in the pattern above, but not including the 149 tile row. That row contains 147 tiles. The next higher row contains 145 tiles and the number decreases by 2 for each successive row. The number of tiles above the 149 tile row is the sum of the odd integers from 1 to 147. N = 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + ... + 145 + 147 N = Σ(2n-1) for n = 1 to 74 = 2Σn - Σ1 = 2(n)(n+1)/2 - n = 2(74)(75/2) - 74 = 74*75 - 74 = 74² tiles The pattern is symmetric about the 149 tile row so there are the same number of tiles below that row as there are above it. Including the 149 tile row the total number of tiles is: T = 2N + 149 = 2(74²) + 149 = 11101
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- take the original tile off. Do not tile on the plywood. You have to put backerboard on top of the plywood, then you apply the tile to the backerboard. So it goes plywood....then backerboard .....then tile. It's easy, but also make sure your tiles are properly sealed. You can get water spots and stains on your tile that won't come out if they are not sealed. Good luck, don't be intimidated as it's fairly easy, just time consuming and messy. go to one of those free homedepot classes if you are not sure. They are 10 minutes and informative
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- I'm sure there are stone and tile distributors in your area. Check the yellow pages. For a project as small as a fireplace, they are sure to have some discounted lots of material like that you can get a good deal on. I find specialty places like that have much better prices and selection than the big box stores. It's something you need to find locally, not on line, since shipping is prohibitive for construction materials.
- Q:cleaning a kitchen tile back splash?
- DAWN dish detergent.....THE BEST cleaner in the world.........if it's a tough stain, add a bit of toothpaste or baking soda. Dawn is the best!
- Q:Do vinyl tiles shift when installed in a bathroom due to moisture?
- It depends on the surface you put them on and the quality of the tiles. In most cases, with cheap peel and stick tiles that adhere to the surface below, they will tend to shrink, curl up at the endges and peel back after a while. It's not so much moisture as temperature changes and poor durability of the thin vinyl and poor adhesive. I'd recommend you use the Home Depot Allure line of peel and stick floating vinyl floor tile that is made by Trafficmaster. I just did a friend's bathroom with that product last weekend and was very impressed. The tiles stick to each other instead of the floor surface beneath so you can put them down over any solid surface and moisture will not effect them. They have a 25 year warranty also. At about $1.79 per square foot it is a pretty good deal and installation is a snap. We covered her entire 6' by 8' bathroom floor in less than 2 hours, including all the cuts around the toilet base and doorway. All you need to install it is a metal framing square or tee square, a sturdy pair of scissors, a measuring tape and a utility knife. Cool product. They make versions that look like tile and others that look and feel like real wood. We used the wood and it looks great. I've also used the Trafficmaster direct adhering commercial grade peel-and-stick tiles in areas that had moisture (an entryway and a powder room) with no problem but I made sure I had good birch plywood underlayment and I sealed it before laying the tile and also ran a bead of silicone caulk around the edges.
- Q:How do I remove ceramic tile?
- Really don t know why every ones is trying to answer w/o out knowing what the tile is over as a substrate.. I ll give to 2 types of possible substrates and you determine what you need to do.. If your atop a dry wall and its your trim pc I wouldn t try to do it.. You ll rip up and tear out dry wall hunks.. If your on a cement board or a cement base ( mud walls) this can be done but done carefully..You can chip other tiles when doing this. The grout joint plays a factor in this too. If its a real small joint and using an un sanded joint, the use of a power tool won t get in there to take the grout out. You ll have to dig it out by hand and then try and take tile off.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:How can I tile my kitchen back splash stylishly and cheaply?
- Home Depot is based in Atlanta,they don't get any cheaper
- Q:why does ceramic tiles pop up?
- I would say either the wrong substrate was used. Substrate is the material directly under the tile. Chances are he installed the tile over another floor material that was not suitable for tile. Cement board is the most widely used substrate, but it needs to be screwed down properly so it does not move at all. If the substrate moves, then the tile will also work loose after stepping on it which forces it to move up/down. If he applied thin set over existing ceramic tile that was not cleaned, the thin set probably did not stick. Pull up a pc. of loose tile - is the thin set or other adhesive still stuck on the back of the tile? Sometimes the wrong adhesive won't stick to the back of the ceramic tiles. Humidity won't affect the tile if it was installed correctly.
- Q:Tile around wood stove?
- when you tile you will also be using grout between each tile this same grout is what will fill the void between the tile and your stove. as to how much space should be between you will want to pick up some spacers when you get your tile as well as the grout,tile adhesive,a spreader,a sponge and a simple tile cutter.ps most places that sell tile will also be able to give advice as to how to complete your project.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range