Specifications Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Various Size Bathroom Tile Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Slate tile?
- you like a damp tile observed. they are in a position to be bought for approx $a hundred and fifty.00. i grow to be going to lease one (which could have been a expert style) even though it took me way better than sooner or later to diminish all the tiles, so i bought it. Works great and characteristic tiled 2 different rooms considering then.
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Wall tiles and tiles are collectively referred to as tiles with tiles called tiles to tiles and polished tiles and glazed tiles is a glazed brick brick is a variety of tiles of samples that want tiles shop pendulum tiles are also divided into external tiles and tiles Interior tiles, modern tiles and antique tiles
- Q:grout vs caulking in shower tile?
- Grout is a hard material that stablizes the tile and is more appropriate when the tiles are going to be walked on, sat on or worked on (as in a counter) Caulk is a soft material that water seals cracks and has little or no wear endurance. In theory, you use grout on shower to make it match the appearance of tiles elsewhere in the room, but these days, that is often the only place tiles are used.
- Q:My Kitchen floor is covered w/ vinyl sheets and it is wood underneath. can i put tiles on wood instead?
- The number 1 reason to keep the vinyl and use tile over the existing floor is that you may run the risk of asbestos exposure depending on how old your floor is. Just go to Home Depot or any other flooring supply store and use wonderboard or hardibacker (1/4 thickness sheet) to use as an underlaymnet over the vinyl.
- Q:Best way to update ceramic tile?
- I have never heard of any solution to dye dried concrete or grout. The only thing you can do if you dont want to replace it is to go buy a really good pool paint that they paint concrete pools with before putting the water in. You will want to sand the glaze on the tiles if you also want to paint the surface of the tiles. This will scarify the glazed surface to make the paint adhere to the surface better.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile.?
- For a standard tile (such as most 12x12) the use of a 1/4x3/8 ths square notched trowel. 99.9% of all 12x12 will require a sanded grout,NEVER an unsanded grout. This has to do with both tile thick ness , water absorption, tile body hardness and grout line size. You shouldn t use a grout line less than 3/16 any way for this size tiles. And any grout line over 1/8 , a sanded grout must be used any way. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Selection of tiles for Bathroom.?
- Ceramic tile is cheaper than stone but we have installed ceramic or porcelain tiles in all bathrooms for the ease of upkeep. Stone does look richer but it needs to be sealed at least once a year maybe more. The sealing part is easy but the stone tile needs to be completely clean first. That is the 'hard work' part. Ceramic tile will hold up to almost anything in a bathroom and the grout is the only thing that needs sealing. (You'd probably have grout to seal with the stone too) If you signed for stone, I'd make sure that they are going to give you some kind of refund for the difference of the cost. They are saving a a few bucks here so make them pass it on.
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- just rent one from homedepot there cheap. just save all the cutting for one day
- Q:can you use self adhesive tiles on a bathroom wall? and can you also use them in the bathtub walls?
- no, i never do it
- Q:Tiling around standing radiators?
- Car jack lift the rad a little and pop tile under.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range