Specifications Wholesale Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Wholesale Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Wholesale Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Removing carpet and installing tile?
- if you put down ceramic use the cementboard first if you put the peel and stick, i always use wallpaper primer first let it dry and then laymy lines and then put the peel and stick down the wall paper primer keeps the tiles from moving after time walking on them
- Q:Installing tile over laminate?
- Do not lay Ceramic tile over the laminatee floor, you must remove the laminat and get to the sub-floor and remove it then put down sheets of durarock on the floor joist. If you are laying it on a concrete floor you must still pull the laminate up and have a clean level surface so the mortar will bond. If you don't remove the laminatee your tile will float on the laminat. Hope this helps.
- Q:Should my new tile floor be installed under the refrigerator?
- Tile under the ice box.....tile after the vanities. Layout very carefully before you start, and think ahead. Start in the center of the rooms and make sure that there are no little pieces on the sides....best if they are even all around.
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- Nothing should stick to a glazed tile surface that fast and hard.. In my mind I have to ask you what else in the past have you ve been using on the floor and what kind of sealer did you use and how long ago? If you have the exact tile name and manufacturer I d be glad to help you. E mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there.. Get me any and all the products you ve used and maybe we can figure it out.. I do this with lots of people GL
- Q:Tile question?
- Yes, you can space the tile right together making the grout very small. I would select a larger size tile if it will blend with you home decor. There is less grouting that way, and less chance of the tile moving after installation. I have large size terrazzo tile in my entry way. When I first got the home, I was unaccustomed to the large size of the tiles. Now, I really enjoy it and think it looks cool.
- Q:Home decoration, choose a good wooden floor or tiles good?
- First look at the economy, money when he wood flooring, but no money to buy cheap wooden floor, might as well buy tiles
Second, people see, tiles, you can use a mop, wood floor, to kneel rub, wax and so on. Lazy is free
Followed by the knowledge of the bedroom installed wood flooring, the other is tiles
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:Why did my porcelain tile crack around my toilet?
- The fact that those tiles cracked tells you that they were not supported from below. Your linoleum must be not well anchored there. You could try to cut out the linoleum and build up extra thin-set there to achieve the same height as the rest of the floor OR you could anchor the linoleum with extra glue where it was not supported before replacing your tiles. Personally, I prefer the first solution.
- Q:Ceramic tile floor?
- Everything is possible. But depending on the type of tile I would not recommend painting it, especially if it has a glazed finish to it. The only thing that might work would be an epoxy coating they use on garage floors. I know if it was my house I wouldn't want to rip it out and re due the tile, but at the same time I do not think you would be happy with the paint after a few months and it is flaking off or wearing thin in the traffic areas, (that is assuming it will stay on that long). Good luck!
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range