Specifications Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:How do I get grout mastic off the top of tiles?
- Try doing a small area with a product normally used in the kitchen for scrubbing pans, it's called Barkeepers Friend, I've used it a few times in different applications and was quite happy with the results, still I don't know for sure about your situation so 'no promises'. Good luck
- Q:Replacing a ceramic tile floor?
- The largest advantage to taking up the old floor and replacing the sub floor is that you get a chance to see if there are any underlying problems (i.e. rot, unevenness, cracks). When I had my floor tiles removed and replaced, it was found that the original sub floor was improperly installed, was rotted by the kitchen door, and was hiding some structural issues. Sounds scary I know, but I would rather find out about these things and fix them before laying a new floor than having to rip up said new floor later to fix them.
- Q:Granite countertop and tiles?
- I think the builder usually order the quality granite (made in Italian? or special pattern). If you get the contractor outside, it is much cheaper 'cause they suggest you to use China Granite. It was also beautiful much cheaper. if you don't mind about the hassel, don't upgrade through builder. You can upgrade after that also save $$ on property tax.
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- ~71.3 square feet assuming the tiles are laid in one long row (it really doesn't matter how they are laid): 20*40=800/12=66' 8 times 20/12= 1'8 equals ~71.3 square feet you could also measure the room like Kristine says, but my math is right.
- Q:can you tile over painted brick?
- Tile Over Brick Fireplace
- Q:Buy tiles need to pay attention to what? What place where to sell tiles better?
- There are many varieties of tiles on the market today, there are only a dozen categories. Consumers face such as infiltration of whole body bricks, tiles, anti-skid tiles and the like, but do not understand the meaning of which. It is important to distinguish between good and bad tiles. Upstairs several have already introduced a lot of what I added:
Floor tiles can be used to compare the following indicators of data: water absorption, wear resistance, acid resistance and pollution indicators to distinguish the quality of brick quality.
Selection of glazed tiles, mainly to see their tires and glazed the treatment. Tire should be size specifications, the surrounding smooth, uniform thickness, the same specifications of the tile thickness and size difference should not exceed 2 mm. The quality of glazed is more critical. First, the enamel should be thick and smooth; secondly, the glaze color difference should be as small as possible. Bathroom bathroom suitable for small size tiles.
Internationally renowned brands: "Bee", "Nobel", "Diamond", "Eagle", "Asia"
Domestic well-known brands: "crown beads" "Samite" "Golden rudder"
Indoor floor tiles are:
Tiles, polished tiles, matt bricks, glazed tiles, tiles, anti-skid tiles, special anti-acid tiles (for the laboratory and other corrosive large ground)
Outdoor floor tiles are: square brick, lawn brick
- Q:Lizzy is tiling her floor and for the first day she placed 5 tiles.She went faster and by the end of day 4 she placed 35 tiles.?
- She laid 5 tiles the first day, and 10 tiles each day thereafter: x = number of days Lizzy has worked laying tiles Total Tiles = 5 + 10(x-1)] Test this equation with the information you are given: 35 = 5 + 10(4 - 1) = 5 + 10(3) = 5 + 30 = 35 <<<<< TRUE So, now you can solve the problem. However, it is unclear to me whether Lizzy needs to lay 100 MORE tiles, or 100 tiles, total.... 100 = 5 + 10(x - 1) 100 = 5 + 10x - 10 100 - 5 + 10 = 10x 105 = 10x 10.5 = x It takes Lizzy 10.5 days to lay 100 tiles. 135 = 5 + 10(x - 1) 135 = 5 + 10x - 10 135 - 5 + 10 = 10x 140 = 10x 14 = x It takes Lizzy 14 days to lay 135 tiles.
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- The stick on back for these tiles is replacable. I believe liquid nails or other quick stick glue works just fine. Usually the replaced glue holds longer than the original.
- Q:Floor tiles pop up?
- Bad prep when putting the tiles down - Cheap tiles (or Cheap adhesive) - Excessive water (either standing water or water continuing to leak in the same area) - Clean the area before placing the tiles - Buy the right tiles adheasive for the area your doing. - Keep water from pooling-up on tiles
- Q:Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile? I live in a single-level ranch style house but on a concrete pad. I am re-tiling the kitchen floor. Upon removing the old tile, I discovered a 15 lb. felt pad had been glued to the floor; on top of this pad was thin set; then the tile. I live in Bakersfield, CA which is a dry and arrid climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range