Specifications Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Need To Calculate Number of Tiles To Buy?
- you would be able to desire to borrow a tile cutter so which you would be able to shrink tiles to greater healthful into the corners, and an prolonged spirit point (the longer the greater constructive). you in addition to would choose a on the instant wood batten and a few nails. If the area of the tub isn't point, you could restoration the batten to the wall with the nails, and lay your first row of tiles alongside the batten. Then while they're dry and caught good, eliminate the batten and the nails, and glue all your different tiles up against the row you have in simple terms fixed. Then purchase your tiles, some glue, some grout and a few plastic spacers. you in addition to would choose a plastic thingy to coach the glue with (you commonly get one loose once you purchase the glue) Then plan very carefully precisely the place the tiles will bypass, earlier you particularly initiate artwork. you will desire to centre the tiles on the centre of the tub, in different words, the centre of the midsection tile (or, if favourite, the connect between the two midsection tiles) will bypass on the midsection of the tub. restoration your midsection tile(s) first, then pass outwards from there. in case you have a window, you additionally should centre your tiles on the centre of the window.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile.?
- For a standard tile (such as most 12x12) the use of a 1/4x3/8 ths square notched trowel. 99.9% of all 12x12 will require a sanded grout,NEVER an unsanded grout. This has to do with both tile thick ness , water absorption, tile body hardness and grout line size. You shouldn t use a grout line less than 3/16 any way for this size tiles. And any grout line over 1/8 , a sanded grout must be used any way. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile Removal?
- It should only cost about as much a sledge hammer costs. And you don't even need that big of one. Other than that just go in and hit it with the sledge and it will come up.
- Q:Outdoor decking with tile?
- cement board or treated exterior plywood
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Quarry tiles - replace or restore?
- My opinion? Replace. I believe you would not be happy with the restoration since they were not laid properly in the first place. Doesn't matter which costs more if. in the end, you are unhappy with the results.
- Q:Pinting over tiles?
- Wash your tiles first - then use BIN primer (it will adhere to your tiles). Then paint with the paint of your choice. BIN is a primer.
- Q:which color perfectly adjust with granite green tile?
- The corporate headquarters of Enterprise Rent a Car have Green granite on the floors and walls. Their leather furniture is a red wine color, and there's also some gold in it. I think other colors would be gold, yellow, tan, and that pallette. Good luck, I hope it comes out well.
- Q:What size tile would work and look best?
- if you are going for a mosaic look then 6x6 tiles would definitely be the answer, but there are more options with 12x12's especially if you want to mix and match materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range